Harrisville School
Pirate 4 Life

Feeding Hills, MA

#21 Apr 24, 2013
Its a shame that our children won't ever know HCS the way we knew it, where the powers to be actually cared about the students. I know many members of the community feel this way but either fear for the job they have, or that their kids will be singled out and pay the price. If it wasn't for my kids I would sign my name, I wish the board would wake up and grab the bull by the horns
stand up and fight

Gouverneur, NY

#22 Apr 25, 2013
The board is doing as much as possible their hands are tied however if there is people out there unhappy the board meetings are held on a monthly basis so feel free to stop and voice your opinions I myself personally feel my kids are worth fighting for no matter what the cost I will not let the Waters win WE LIVE HER NOT HIM and this community needs to rally and be a strong united force if not quit complaining if you won't stand up and fight !!!!!!
realist

Potsdam, NY

#23 May 7, 2013
stand up and fight is a delusional piece of crap first off. Every superintendent sucks according to the people of the community ask around to the other communities they'll share they hate there superintendent because everyone thinks they can do the best job. Really what you people want to do is have the best situation for you not whats right. You are a bunch of idiots plain and simple. I bet anything the people on this website don't say anything to Mr. Waters face himself cause you are a bunch of cowards.
I would

Boston, MA

#24 May 8, 2013
I would say it to Waters face. I have said plenty to him in the past.... The thing is if all the people who have a problem with him and the school would band together and go to the school board meeting and address the situation . we would have a much better chance of getting things changed than just going in a complaining one at at time gets nothing done!!!!!!!!!!
So dumb

New York, NY

#25 May 8, 2013
People just need to let people do what they want
stand up and fight

Syracuse, NY

#26 May 13, 2013
realist wrote:
stand up and fight is a delusional piece of crap first off. Every superintendent sucks according to the people of the community ask around to the other communities they'll share they hate there superintendent because everyone thinks they can do the best job. Really what you people want to do is have the best situation for you not whats right. You are a bunch of idiots plain and simple. I bet anything the people on this website don't say anything to Mr. Waters face himself cause you are a bunch of cowards.
In reply to your quote to speak directly to Mr Waters is like speaking to a wall however I have had numerous conversations with him and now and deal with Mr Finster he seems to be better with the children and have their best interest at heart instead worrying about when the next raise is coming around and when the next day off is. Anyways this isn't about him or them it is about the children that go there everyday and I will fight for my children's rights and education to make it as happy as it can be school oils tough enough they need to have a supporting staff that ACTUALLY cares about them
stand up and fight

Syracuse, NY

#27 May 13, 2013
So dumb wrote:
People just need to let people do what they want
That's a productive thing to say
screwed by school

Gouverneur, NY

#28 May 15, 2013
mr waters always brags about his OPEN door..what good is a open door to his office if you go in his office tell him what you feel is wrong and NOTHING!! ever gets done even tho he says he'll handle and/or look into it.i,ve talked to him several times over the last 5/6 years and he's never done a thing about any of it.
stalker

Gouverneur, NY

#29 May 15, 2013
If you don't like the the way the school operates go to a meeting or run for a seat on the board. if all you want to do is bitch about your taxes and life in general ,MOVE AWAY!
duh

Melrose, MA

#30 May 16, 2013
stalker wrote:
If you don't like the the way the school operates go to a meeting or run for a seat on the board. if all you want to do is bitch about your taxes and life in general ,MOVE AWAY!
whoa, big talk for a dumbass. ya got to have the right name or be a yes person to qualify for a seat at that dump. Thank goodness I don't have kids in school. Or I might just move away
wow

Canton, NY

#31 May 24, 2013
No matter who is superintendent the community of Harrisville will be unhappy just like EK hates sue Kelly just like Massena hates everyone they've ever had just like Canton hates Bill Gregory it's because you cannot please anyone at all. Harrisville is a community filled with uneducated hicks anyways i'm not shocked you think hes done a bad job because you know nothing about education. So soon enough Rob will be the next to get tons of crap from a community with NO intelligence
Haha

United States

#32 May 24, 2013
Rolf waters don't know shit about education. He's to f-ing drunk to know his a$$ from his head. Good desion that Harrisville made last night. He should have been years ago. He's a pile. I wonder who miss Dixie will blow now durning lunch
redz

Carthage, NY

#33 May 24, 2013
Rolf had done a great job at the school. He worked each and every day in order to keep the school afloat. His personal matters did indeed ruin his career, but who isn't human here? Rolf is a great man, who is very smart. I do not think he needs to be run down here on this site. With any luck, Rob will be able to run the show without Rolf there and keep things under control. Another great man, should go smoothly.
upstate ny

Potsdam, NY

#34 May 24, 2013
I give the man a lot of credit, especially if you look at the kind of brain trusts he has had working for him and been in charge of. It's really hard to work against stupid.
kreg jackson

Brooklyn, NY

#35 May 26, 2013
I find this all so comical, everyone on here runs their mouth saying "oh I would stand up to him" "oh I would run for a position" however you cowards hide behind a fake name. Mr.waters was a good man and fair one when I was in school and his name shouldn't be slammed into the dirt the way it is.
Cameron Young

Antwerp, NY

#36 May 29, 2013
kreg jackson wrote:
I find this all so comical, everyone on here runs their mouth saying "oh I would stand up to him" "oh I would run for a position" however you cowards hide behind a fake name. Mr.waters was a good man and fair one when I was in school and his name shouldn't be slammed into the dirt the way it is.
agreed, well put Kreg.
no surprize

Gouverneur, NY

#37 May 29, 2013
a trivia question..which school board member has pssed a harrisville central school school bus atleast 5 TIMES!! while the red lights where on and never been arrested even tho it was turned in to the lewis county sherrifs dept all five times??
no surprize

Gouverneur, NY

#38 May 29, 2013
another triva question..which local person who is a teacher and/or teachers aid got fired for calling a little boy a little f&$er then got all pi%%ed because mr waters wouldn,t hire her at harrisville??
duh

Watertown, MA

#39 May 30, 2013
Haha wrote:
Rolf waters don't know shit about education. He's to f-ing drunk to know his a$$ from his head. Good desion that Harrisville made last night. He should have been years ago. He's a pile. I wonder who miss Dixie will blow now durning lunch
yuck, tube steak for lunch
no surprize

Gouverneur, NY

#40 Jun 1, 2013
what!!! nobody wants to answer my triva questions?? heres a few more which board member,secretary and bus driver go down south for spring break and party it up every spring?? what teachers have went on wine tasting tours and posted pic of it on the web?? and don,t woory parents that back the school and have there own agenda i have triva questions invovling you too.i just haven,t gotten there yet!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Earlville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
did carla kitchen leave pat kitchen ? Jun 14 Carla 2
uninformed Jun 10 dragonslayer 8
News Lewis County Legislators still concerned about ... Jun 4 help 6
Brian Harper (Jan '10) May '15 curious 11
head up on the railroad from carthage to newto... (Nov '13) May '15 delbert maybe bha... 67
News State Police Arrest Owner of Automotive Shop in... (Sep '09) May '15 MadisonGuy 8
News Village chicken farmer won an appeal, but Earlv... (Feb '10) May '14 Jnell Avenia 4
More from around the web

Earlville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Earlville Mortgages