Next Last
duh

Woburn, MA

#1 Apr 10, 2013
What is Mr. Waters done now???
why

Jamaica Plain, MA

#2 Apr 10, 2013
Why do you ask...???? god only knows , did you hear something? Do tell...
duh

Woburn, MA

#3 Apr 10, 2013
well I heard he gave the finger in front of one of the in school cameras and someone sent it to the board, plus he was drinking again and that was reported to the board?????????
why

Boston, MA

#4 Apr 10, 2013
well the board won't do a damn thing they are scared to stand up to him... he should have been gone a long time ago when the red rat left
duh

Brighton, MA

#5 Apr 11, 2013
well the people need to stand up to him
HCS Alumni

Windsor, CT

#6 Apr 11, 2013
Really what has the man done wrong? I am out of the loop its been years since I've step foot down there. I don't know who he is or who the principal is anymore. Do we not have a strong board anymore? I know back in the day Scott Baker didn't take **** from anybody, and Jan Mosher always did right for the kids.
duh

Brighton, MA

#7 Apr 11, 2013
HCS Alumni wrote:
Really what has the man done wrong? I am out of the loop its been years since I've step foot down there. I don't know who he is or who the principal is anymore. Do we not have a strong board anymore? I know back in the day Scott Baker didn't take **** from anybody, and Jan Mosher always did right for the kids.
Number 1, he got a dwi, and they kept him. He was suppose to do a speech to the kids on why you're not suppose to drink and drive and that never happened. The board..........well, they are all yes people. I myself think that a teachers spouse should not be on the board, just saying.
screwed by school

Gouverneur, NY

#8 Apr 11, 2013
that whole places needs cleaning out and started over and the favortizem needs to stop too..if you have the right name your golden if not you get treated like crap.they preach nonstop about how bad being a bully is then bully the kids and people that work there that are the black sheep because they don,t have the right name.
i,de homeschool my kids before i,de let them go to that school.
wala wala

United States

#9 Apr 12, 2013
if your going to complain on here about Harrisville School. and how it's run. you yourself should go to the board meetings and run for a position on the bord. then you can fix it. you run and we'll all back you.
HCS Alumni

New Britain, CT

#10 Apr 12, 2013
I did check the website there are 2 postions open, I am sure the good people of harrisville would vote for you if you voice your opion
duh

Newton Center, MA

#11 Apr 12, 2013
ya right, maybe able to run, but if you don't have the right name or live in the right place, no go
screwed by school

Gouverneur, NY

#12 Apr 12, 2013
you got it..duh!!..theres more votes in the school itself then town folks that vote so the school wins everytime..just like on budget votes.
duh

Newton Center, MA

#13 Apr 12, 2013
screwed by school wrote:
you got it..duh!!..theres more votes in the school itself then town folks that vote so the school wins everytime..just like on budget votes.
yep, I agree. and probably the ones on here all for the school, are on the board. Glad I have no children in that school, bad enough having to pay taxes, and having no say.
stand up and fight

Gouverneur, NY

#14 Apr 17, 2013
If anyone has a problem with the school have you tried going to aboard meeting the date and time is posted on the website STAND UP for what you feel is right and wrong not all board members all have children in school so they don't always know what's going on and if there is a problem with someone in a certain grade or with a teacher unless you contact a board member they may never know don't just complain about it Stand up and fight for what you believer
oya

Boston, MA

#15 Apr 18, 2013
we need numbers... one person alone is not going to get anything done we need several parents and no one will stick together... go to the board and good old mr. waters sees to it that your child is singled out and treated like shit!
stand up and fight

Gouverneur, NY

#16 Apr 18, 2013
I know the board will not let that happen and definitely mr Finster would not let it happen I am not giving up my children are more important than what Mr Waters has to say to them plus when I pay my taxes I PAY his salary he works for us I know it hasn't seemed that way but that is true so please try we can't do this with a handful of people we NEED the community's help so please please STAND UP AND FIGHT he sure hasn't done us any favors by cutting programs and raising his salary let alone his wife working there between the 2 of them they make more than probably 95% of the households in OUR town and he doesn't even live here or even support our local economy here in OUR town work with us as a community and lets try it doesn't hurt our kids are stronger than HIM I know I am!!!!
Stfu

New York, NY

#17 Apr 18, 2013
People just making other people look bad cuz they hate themselfs
oya

Boston, MA

#18 Apr 18, 2013
Stfu wrote:
People just making other people look bad cuz they hate themselfs
I think you should STFU>>>>> in less you want to back yourself up... Waters should be ran out of town on a rail, he gets paid way to much to .. be a drunk cover the smell up with cheap cologne.. screw the sectaries and treat our kids like crap!!!!!!!!!!
stand up and fight

Syracuse, NY

#19 Apr 18, 2013
Well whatever your feeling you need to take a STAND if not then noone here has a reason to complain if you do not go to the meetings and express your concerns then don't complain if it doesn't go your way the board is doing their best there has been many changes to the board members in the last few years so keep pushing for what you believe in ALL I KNOW IS MY CHILDREN ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO ME AND I WILL STAND UP AND FIGHT to protect my children and their rights and no one will EVER treat my children differently for my action in doing so because I WON'T LET IT!!!!!!
romona california

Potsdam, NY

#20 Apr 24, 2013
i'm surprised you even know where Harrisville New York is you coward

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Earlville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 19 hr Lol 16,781
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Wed Vote Zornow 6,408
Trackside Aug 25 hummmmmm 15
Pig farm coming to harrisville Aug 24 michelle 2
Harrisville pair accused of damaging cars Aug 23 rezaul 2
Police: Utica man sells drugs to officer Aug 15 know better 3
Is Joshua Dickinson an immature Aug 10 Firefox 3
•••
•••
•••

Earlville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••