Man gets 25 to life for killing woman, dog

There are 20 comments on the Apr 20, 2010, WNYT Albany story titled Man gets 25 to life for killing woman, dog. In it, WNYT Albany reports that:

A 24-year-old upstate man who killed and buried a woman and her dog last summer is heading to prison for 25 years to life.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNYT Albany.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Karen Augustine

Rome, NY

#1 Apr 28, 2010
You are all crazy. my Son did not KILL anyone, much less Martha. He loved her as a Mother. Perhaps the cops should have, could have, done a lot more of an investigation than they did, when on the stand the mother=in=law of Martha's son matt clearly stated *check the records* matt had a 22 caliber gun in long island that was never tested nor admitted into evidence and told by the state troopers ..."don't think about it again, put it out of your mind we have the guilty party" what the hell is that??????
Karen Augustine

Rome, NY

#3 May 1, 2010
Have the family members not looked at matt? to many unanswered questions are left! Where is the gun matt? in your bag in Long Island? where is your mothers jewelry box and her papers that you thought included life insurance? you take these things BEFORE you call the police? that is scary!!!!!
Karen Augustine

Rome, NY

#4 May 11, 2010
perhaps Martha son knew where to find the body because HE put it there?
Karen Augustine

Rome, NY

#5 May 11, 2010
YOU are ANGRY? I have good reason to be angry.. An innocent man has been convicted of a crime HE DID NOT COMMIT.. GOD WILL PUNISH THOSE WHO WHO JUDGED with NO evidence. MY son is innocent of what he accused. How does one or anyone convict an innocent man on a SAY SO... NO EVIDENCE! NO ANYTHING AND THE MOM IN LAW OF THE DECEASED WOMAN'S SON STATES ON THE STAND.. HER CHILD WROTE THE WORDS ON THE CROSS AT THE GRAVE SITE? HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THAT?
Anon

Hudson, NY

#6 May 13, 2010
You have got to appeal this case. Bottom line. Appeal so that they can put Matt away.
Guards

Troy, NY

#7 May 13, 2010
Karen Augustine wrote:
You are all crazy. my Son did not KILL anyone, much less Martha. He loved her as a Mother. Perhaps the cops should have, could have, done a lot more of an investigation than they did, when on the stand the mother=in=law of Martha's son matt clearly stated *check the records* matt had a 22 caliber gun in long island that was never tested nor admitted into evidence and told by the state troopers ..."don't think about it again, put it out of your mind we have the guilty party" what the hell is that??????
You're right everyone else is crazy and your son is a saint. BS!!! He did it, he knows he did it, but the one person that he know he can convince he didn't do it, is his mother. Why did he have to shoot the dog? Did he think the dog was going to tell someone? Another dirtbag behind bars where he belongs. Job well done by the police in preventing this psyco from killing another innocent person or animal.
Karen Augustine

Utica, NY

#9 May 22, 2010
to guards: how you gonna tell me cop that Travis convinced me he didn't kill Martha? My Son is an innocent man!.. he DID NOT NEED to convince me! I know my Son and I know Matt!!! If, and I will repeat that, IF YOU had done your job correctly the guilty party would be in prison.. that person IS NOT TRAVIS.. If he is the guilty party why am I receiving v-mails from a number that is blocked saying" I'll kill you too b**** and bury you under a dog if you say my name again?" that was v-mail #1, on v-mail # 2 I was told, "don't say my name again b**** or I'll kill you too? STOP THE PRESS... kill me too? meaning what? you killed once you'll kill again?. Of course you crooked cops won't investigate that info just as YOU DID NOT INVESTIGATE the fact MATT Conners had/has a 22 rifle in his possession in Long Island!(The same caliber of weapon that killed Martha by the way) When informed of Matt having possession of the weapon * a weapon that was NEVER TESTED NOR ADMITTED INTO EVIDENCE.* The person who reported the possession of the weapon by Matt Conners ( Martha's son) was told, by you crooked state troopers to "put it out of your mind, don't mention it again, we have the guilty party?" ARE YOU JOKING, TO CONVICT AN INNOCENT MAN MADE YOUR JOB EASIER? YOU COULD GO HOME AT NIGHT AND NOT HAVE TO PUT IN OVERTIME? YOUR MOTHER MUST BE REAL PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!What's in your mind?WERE you thinking.. Skip the evidence, I want to have supper at home every night and it looks good on my record I arrested a murderer (no matter if he is guilty or not) I for one am more proud of my Son even though he is/was convicted of murder than your mother should be of you!! Plus you scare someone you busted for a drug deal,(Frank Smith whom happens to be my son also even tho I would rather not admit it) YOU crooked cops arrest him,(slap him in his face with pictures of Martha's body") after Matt killed her and let him walk (frank smith) IF HE TOLD YOU TRAVIS KILLED MARTHA, are you joking me? YOU crooked cop,YOU threatened to send him (frank smith) to prison for the drug dealing and accessory to murder if frank had not told you what you had on your agenda for today, and frank was to scared to NOT tell you what you wanted to hear! For what? because Martha always let Travis take her truck, The debit card I know for FACT was Travis & Rochelle's money, her cell phone? She always, and that is, ALWAYS gave the cell to Travis in case she wanted a ride home or he needed her!!! Travis loved Martha as a Mother! NO matter the testimony.. to bad MATT did not love his Mom as Travis loved her as a Mother
Get Over it

Albany, NY

#10 May 23, 2010
Karen Augustine wrote:
to guards: how you gonna tell me cop that Travis convinced me he didn't kill Martha? My Son is an innocent man!.. he DID NOT NEED to convince me! I know my Son and I know Matt!!! If, and I will repeat that, IF YOU had done your job correctly the guilty party would be in prison.. that person IS NOT TRAVIS.. If he is the guilty party why am I receiving v-mails from a number that is blocked saying" I'll kill you too b**** and bury you under a dog if you say my name again?" that was v-mail #1, on v-mail # 2 I was told, "don't say my name again b**** or I'll kill you too? STOP THE PRESS... kill me too? meaning what? you killed once you'll kill again?. Of course you crooked cops won't investigate that info just as YOU DID NOT INVESTIGATE the fact MATT Conners had/has a 22 rifle in his possession in Long Island!(The same caliber of weapon that killed Martha by the way) When informed of Matt having possession of the weapon * a weapon that was NEVER TESTED NOR ADMITTED INTO EVIDENCE.* The person who reported the possession of the weapon by Matt Conners ( Martha's son) was told, by you crooked state troopers to "put it out of your mind, don't mention it again, we have the guilty party?" ARE YOU JOKING, TO CONVICT AN INNOCENT MAN MADE YOUR JOB EASIER? YOU COULD GO HOME AT NIGHT AND NOT HAVE TO PUT IN OVERTIME? YOUR MOTHER MUST BE REAL PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!What's in your mind?WERE you thinking.. Skip the evidence, I want to have supper at home every night and it looks good on my record I arrested a murderer (no matter if he is guilty or not) I for one am more proud of my Son even though he is/was convicted of murder than your mother should be of you!! Plus you scare someone you busted for a drug deal,(Frank Smith whom happens to be my son also even tho I would rather not admit it) YOU crooked cops arrest him,(slap him in his face with pictures of Martha's body") after Matt killed her and let him walk (frank smith) IF HE TOLD YOU TRAVIS KILLED MARTHA, are you joking me? YOU crooked cop,YOU threatened to send him (frank smith) to prison for the drug dealing and accessory to murder if frank had not told you what you had on your agenda for today, and frank was to scared to NOT tell you what you wanted to hear! For what? because Martha always let Travis take her truck, The debit card I know for FACT was Travis & Rochelle's money, her cell phone? She always, and that is, ALWAYS gave the cell to Travis in case she wanted a ride home or he needed her!!! Travis loved Martha as a Mother! NO matter the testimony.. to bad MATT did not love his Mom as Travis loved her as a Mother
BLAH blah blah...NO BODY is listening. Move on. This is old news.

“Beware of the moon lads”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#11 May 23, 2010
Karen Augustine wrote:
to guards: how you gonna tell me cop that Travis convinced me he didn't kill Martha? My Son is an innocent man!.. he DID NOT NEED to convince me! I know my Son and I know Matt!!! If, and I will repeat that, IF YOU had done your job correctly the guilty party would be in prison.. that person IS NOT TRAVIS.. If he is the guilty party why am I receiving v-mails from a number that is blocked saying" I'll kill you too b**** and bury you under a dog if you say my name again?" that was v-mail #1, on v-mail # 2 I was told, "don't say my name again b**** or I'll kill you too? STOP THE PRESS... kill me too? meaning what? you killed once you'll kill again?. Of course you crooked cops won't investigate that info just as YOU DID NOT INVESTIGATE the fact MATT Conners had/has a 22 rifle in his possession in Long Island!(The same caliber of weapon that killed Martha by the way) When informed of Matt having possession of the weapon * a weapon that was NEVER TESTED NOR ADMITTED INTO EVIDENCE.* The person who reported the possession of the weapon by Matt Conners ( Martha's son) was told, by you crooked state troopers to "put it out of your mind, don't mention it again, we have the guilty party?" ARE YOU JOKING, TO CONVICT AN INNOCENT MAN MADE YOUR JOB EASIER? YOU COULD GO HOME AT NIGHT AND NOT HAVE TO PUT IN OVERTIME? YOUR MOTHER MUST BE REAL PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!What's in your mind?WERE you thinking.. Skip the evidence, I want to have supper at home every night and it looks good on my record I arrested a murderer (no matter if he is guilty or not) I for one am more proud of my Son even though he is/was convicted of murder than your mother should be of you!! Plus you scare someone you busted for a drug deal,(Frank Smith whom happens to be my son also even tho I would rather not admit it) YOU crooked cops arrest him,(slap him in his face with pictures of Martha's body") after Matt killed her and let him walk (frank smith) IF HE TOLD YOU TRAVIS KILLED MARTHA, are you joking me? YOU crooked cop,YOU threatened to send him (frank smith) to prison for the drug dealing and accessory to murder if frank had not told you what you had on your agenda for today, and frank was to scared to NOT tell you what you wanted to hear! For what? because Martha always let Travis take her truck, The debit card I know for FACT was Travis & Rochelle's money, her cell phone? She always, and that is, ALWAYS gave the cell to Travis in case she wanted a ride home or he needed her!!! Travis loved Martha as a Mother! NO matter the testimony.. to bad MATT did not love his Mom as Travis loved her as a Mother
You can visit you son in prison - bring him home made chocolate chip cookies. You need to talk to someone who cares like Porco's mother. You should be grateful you are still alive instead of whining.
Guards

Troy, NY

#12 May 28, 2010
Karen Augustine wrote:
to guards: how you gonna tell me cop that Travis convinced me he didn't kill Martha? My Son is an innocent man!.. he DID NOT NEED to convince me! I know my Son and I know Matt!!! If, and I will repeat that, IF YOU had done your job correctly the guilty party would be in prison.. that person IS NOT TRAVIS.. If he is the guilty party why am I receiving v-mails from a number that is blocked saying" I'll kill you too b**** and bury you under a dog if you say my name again?" that was v-mail #1, on v-mail # 2 I was told, "don't say my name again b**** or I'll kill you too? STOP THE PRESS... kill me too? meaning what? you killed once you'll kill again?. Of course you crooked cops won't investigate that info just as YOU DID NOT INVESTIGATE the fact MATT Conners had/has a 22 rifle in his possession in Long Island!(The same caliber of weapon that killed Martha by the way) When informed of Matt having possession of the weapon * a weapon that was NEVER TESTED NOR ADMITTED INTO EVIDENCE.* The person who reported the possession of the weapon by Matt Conners ( Martha's son) was told, by you crooked state troopers to "put it out of your mind, don't mention it again, we have the guilty party?" ARE YOU JOKING, TO CONVICT AN INNOCENT MAN MADE YOUR JOB EASIER? YOU COULD GO HOME AT NIGHT AND NOT HAVE TO PUT IN OVERTIME? YOUR MOTHER MUST BE REAL PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!What's in your mind?WERE you thinking.. Skip the evidence, I want to have supper at home every night and it looks good on my record I arrested a murderer (no matter if he is guilty or not) I for one am more proud of my Son even though he is/was convicted of murder than your mother should be of you!! Plus you scare someone you busted for a drug deal,(Frank Smith whom happens to be my son also even tho I would rather not admit it) YOU crooked cops arrest him,(slap him in his face with pictures of Martha's body") after Matt killed her and let him walk (frank smith) IF HE TOLD YOU TRAVIS KILLED MARTHA, are you joking me? YOU crooked cop,YOU threatened to send him (frank smith) to prison for the drug dealing and accessory to murder if frank had not told you what you had on your agenda for today, and frank was to scared to NOT tell you what you wanted to hear! For what? because Martha always let Travis take her truck, The debit card I know for FACT was Travis & Rochelle's money, her cell phone? She always, and that is, ALWAYS gave the cell to Travis in case she wanted a ride home or he needed her!!! Travis loved Martha as a Mother! NO matter the testimony.. to bad MATT did not love his Mom as Travis loved her as a Mother
Once again blaming the police. Let me get this straight, 2 children, one a drug dealing loser and the other a murdering loser. GREAT PARENTING. You're right, your probably more proud of your childrens accomplishment than my mother is of mine. I'm just some hard working middle class person that gives back to the community that gave me so much as a child. I'll say hi to your kids when I go to work tonight. YOUR SON COMMITTED MURDER!!!! If you don't believe that, I have a bridge for sale, interested? Just think, in a few years you can tell all your friend that your son graduated from a state college. Auburn State Prision.
Karen Augustine

Utica, NY

#13 May 29, 2010
for "get over it" if this is sooooo old news why are YOU reading it? get real
Karen Augustine

Utica, NY

#14 May 29, 2010
werewolfinNY tell ya what I not gonna do crooked cop,,, I not gonna bring you cookies when they lock you up for frame work! If you planned to frame something it should have been a picture not an INNOCENT MAN..
Karen Augustine

Utica, NY

#15 Jun 5, 2010
SAME NAME, SAME AREA? WHAT UP WITH THIS TERRY WILHELM? GUESS IT'S WHO YOU KNOW OR BLOW? What I Didn't have the right connections to keep MY SON from PRISON? Must be nice to have connects like this one:

Wilhelm Reaches Deal with DA, Keeping Her Out of Prison

The plea deal removes Wilhelm from prison and instead places her in a mental institution.A mother who does the unthinkable, drowning one son and trying to do the same to another, reaches a deal with the district attorney that will keep her out of prison.

She was convicted of the crime, but just a few weeks ago that conviction was thrown out. Now, Christine Wilhelm's attorney and the DA agree Wilhelm is mentally ill.

The two sides reached a plea deal in court Wednesday morning. It will send Wilhem to a mental institution. But this might not be the end of the story.

"We could go forward with this case, and I believe if we did that we could get a conviction after trial, but the question is at what cost, and at what cost to Peter Wilhelm," says Rensselaer County District Attorney Trish DeAngelis.

And that is what guided DeAngelis in her decision over what to do in the case of Christine Wilhelm.

The Hoosick Falls woman had been found guilty of drowning her 4-year-old son, Luke, in the family's bathtub in 2002, and attempting to drown her 6-year-old son, Peter. He even testified in her trial.

The Appellate Division of the State Supreme Court overturned the conviction late last month, and Wednesday, both sides reached an agreement. Wilhelm pleaded, "not responsible by reason of mental disease or defect," a move that removes her from prison and instead places her in a mental institution.

"I've consulted with mental health professionals, with Ken Wilhelm, and it hasn't been an easy decision, but I know that it is the right decision given all the circumstances," DeAngelis says.

And even though it was hard for Wilhelm to admit that she killed her son, she reportedly broke down in tears when she left the courtroom. Defense Attorney Jerry Frost says in the end, Wilhelm knows, this is what is best.

"Now she has hope," Frost says. "She's been taken out of the hellhole - for a person in her mental condition, a maximum security prison. She'll be put in a hospital, so she's got hope, that's the best part."

Wilhelm will now be placed in a secure mental facility. She could be moved there as early as Wednesday. She will come up for review every two years.
Karen Augustine

Utica, NY

#16 Jun 5, 2010
SAME NAME, SAME AREA? WHAT UP WITH THIS TERRY WILHELM? MR DISTRICT ATTORNEY? GUESS IT'S WHO YOU KNOW OR BLOW? What? I Didn't have the right connections to keep MY SON from PRISON? Must be nice to have connects like this one! An Innocent Man can go to prison but a guilty party can move to the mental facility? ARE YOU JOKING ME?

Wilhelm Reaches Deal with DA, Keeping Her Out of Prison

The plea deal removes Wilhelm from prison and instead places her in a mental institution.A mother who does the unthinkable, drowning one son and trying to do the same to another, reaches a deal with the district attorney that will keep her out of prison.

She was convicted of the crime, but just a few weeks ago that conviction was thrown out. Now, Christine Wilhelm's attorney and the DA agree Wilhelm is mentally ill.

The two sides reached a plea deal in court Wednesday morning. It will send Wilhem to a mental institution. But this might not be the end of the story.

"We could go forward with this case, and I believe if we did that we could get a conviction after trial, but the question is at what cost, and at what cost to Peter Wilhelm," says Rensselaer County District Attorney Trish DeAngelis.

And that is what guided DeAngelis in her decision over what to do in the case of Christine Wilhelm.

The Hoosick Falls woman had been found guilty of drowning her 4-year-old son, Luke, in the family's bathtub in 2002, and attempting to drown her 6-year-old son, Peter. He even testified in her trial.

The Appellate Division of the State Supreme Court overturned the conviction late last month, and Wednesday, both sides reached an agreement. Wilhelm pleaded, "not responsible by reason of mental disease or defect," a move that removes her from prison and instead places her in a mental institution.

"I've consulted with mental health professionals, with Ken Wilhelm, and it hasn't been an easy decision, but I know that it is the right decision given all the circumstances," DeAngelis says.

And even though it was hard for Wilhelm to admit that she killed her son, she reportedly broke down in tears when she left the courtroom. Defense Attorney Jerry Frost says in the end, Wilhelm knows, this is what is best.

"Now she has hope," Frost says. "She's been taken out of the hellhole - for a person in her mental condition, a maximum security prison. She'll be put in a hospital, so she's got hope, that's the best part."

Wilhelm will now be placed in a secure mental facility. She could be moved there as early as Wednesday. She will come up for review every two years.
Guards

Troy, NY

#18 Jun 7, 2010
Karen Augustine wrote:
SAME NAME, SAME AREA? WHAT UP WITH THIS TERRY WILHELM? MR DISTRICT ATTORNEY? GUESS IT'S WHO YOU KNOW OR BLOW? What? I Didn't have the right connections to keep MY SON from PRISON? Must be nice to have connects like this one! An Innocent Man can go to prison but a guilty party can move to the mental facility? ARE YOU JOKING ME?
Wilhelm Reaches Deal with DA, Keeping Her Out of Prison
The plea deal removes Wilhelm from prison and instead places her in a mental institution.A mother who does the unthinkable, drowning one son and trying to do the same to another, reaches a deal with the district attorney that will keep her out of prison.
She was convicted of the crime, but just a few weeks ago that conviction was thrown out. Now, Christine Wilhelm's attorney and the DA agree Wilhelm is mentally ill.
The two sides reached a plea deal in court Wednesday morning. It will send Wilhem to a mental institution. But this might not be the end of the story.
"We could go forward with this case, and I believe if we did that we could get a conviction after trial, but the question is at what cost, and at what cost to Peter Wilhelm," says Rensselaer County District Attorney Trish DeAngelis.
And that is what guided DeAngelis in her decision over what to do in the case of Christine Wilhelm.
The Hoosick Falls woman had been found guilty of drowning her 4-year-old son, Luke, in the family's bathtub in 2002, and attempting to drown her 6-year-old son, Peter. He even testified in her trial.
The Appellate Division of the State Supreme Court overturned the conviction late last month, and Wednesday, both sides reached an agreement. Wilhelm pleaded, "not responsible by reason of mental disease or defect," a move that removes her from prison and instead places her in a mental institution.
"I've consulted with mental health professionals, with Ken Wilhelm, and it hasn't been an easy decision, but I know that it is the right decision given all the circumstances," DeAngelis says.
And even though it was hard for Wilhelm to admit that she killed her son, she reportedly broke down in tears when she left the courtroom. Defense Attorney Jerry Frost says in the end, Wilhelm knows, this is what is best.
"Now she has hope," Frost says. "She's been taken out of the hellhole - for a person in her mental condition, a maximum security prison. She'll be put in a hospital, so she's got hope, that's the best part."
Wilhelm will now be placed in a secure mental facility. She could be moved there as early as Wednesday. She will come up for review every two years.
Is your son mentally sick? No, your son is just a selfish criminal who has talked mommy into believeing that he didn't do it. Your son is guilty of murder, let it go, he did it. Your best bet is, stop reproducing, because your parenting skills suck and try to save your other son (THE DRUG DEALER), because there may be hope for him later in life. Your MURDERING sons life is over, done, finished. He screwed up, now he has to pay the price. And stop blaming the police. The GUILTY always blame the police, the innocent blame the lawyers.

“9/11 inside job”

Since: May 08

Saugerties New York

#19 Jun 7, 2010
Guards wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your son mentally sick? No, your son is just a selfish criminal who has talked mommy into believeing that he didn't do it. Your son is guilty of murder, let it go, he did it. Your best bet is, stop reproducing, because your parenting skills suck and try to save your other son (THE DRUG DEALER), because there may be hope for him later in life. Your MURDERING sons life is over, done, finished. He screwed up, now he has to pay the price. And stop blaming the police. The GUILTY always blame the police, the innocent blame the lawyers.
The first 2 lines tell WHAT IS UP with mommy.
Karen Augustine

Utica, NY

#20 Jun 8, 2010
My son said nothing on innocent nor guilty .. he did NOT need to! I know MY child,I know the GUILTY party.. he worked for me as did his Mother Martha... Travis is NOT that person! I also know the crooked cops,the same ones who (cops under investigation btw for stealing.. accused by MORE than one person.,(It was several people)... that was an admission by the cop himself!) tried to make their lives easier by arresting someone, anyone,(looks good on the record and maybe earn you a promotion).. I guess guards I must BE GUILTY according to your statement! as spoken by Guards.. "The GUILTY always blame the police, the innocent blame the lawyers. "
Karen Augustine

Utica, NY

#21 Jun 8, 2010
Onnioni you are to clueless to even talk to! God will sort it out and when Travis comes home after he wins his appeal we'll all have a sit down and discuss this!
If you want to discuss this further email me @ kaugustine57@yahoo.com and I will give you my address, phone number & any other info you want!

“Beware of the moon lads”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#24 Jun 8, 2010
You're dear boy doesnt enjoy being gang rap*ped? If hes not ga*y - he will be when he gets out LOL.
MADMOM

Saugerties, NY

#25 Jun 15, 2010
Karen Augustine wrote:
You are all crazy. my Son did not KILL anyone, much less Martha. He loved her as a Mother. Perhaps the cops should have, could have, done a lot more of an investigation than they did, when on the stand the mother=in=law of Martha's son matt clearly stated *check the records* matt had a 22 caliber gun in long island that was never tested nor admitted into evidence and told by the state troopers ..."don't think about it again, put it out of your mind we have the guilty party" what the hell is that??????
wITH ALL DO RESPECT...AND i REALLY HAVENT FOLLOWED THE CASE.bUT IF THERE WAS MISTAKES AT THE TRIAL...ISNT THAT WHAT "THE APPEALS PROCESS"IS FOR?
SO NO MATTER WHAT HOPEFULLY THE JUSTICE SYSTEM WILL RUN THE WAY ITS SUPPOSE TO
MY PRAYERS TO YOU

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Earlton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Most Loud Sex Complaints in New York City C... Apr 23 Reader 1
Pine Springs Resort (Feb '10) Apr 17 Dave Selner 81
pine springs resort=freehold=ny (Aug '12) Apr 17 Dave Selner 4
Mountain lions in upstate NY (Jan '12) Apr 17 Evelyn 13
News 1954 a " V Formation of UFOs Mar '15 Pink Elephants 1
Local sex offender is a electrical contractor Mar '15 DJibew 1
News Islip building employee resigns after improper ... (May '07) Mar '15 islip resident 56
More from around the web

Earlton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]