Alpaugh man held in fatal hit-run crash

Alpaugh man held in fatal hit-run crash

There are 33 comments on the Visalia Times-Delta story from Jun 5, 2012, titled Alpaugh man held in fatal hit-run crash. In it, Visalia Times-Delta reports that:

An Alpaugh man is in custody in connection with a hit-and-run crash that left one man dead and a woman injured in the Earlimart area Sunday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Visalia Times-Delta.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cuz

United States

#21 Jun 25, 2012
So many people w so much too say....god is the one who judges us all...i hope adam is in heaven and god is healing his families pain...i hv lost someone n a similar way..but carrying a heart full of hatred is not the way to be...its just shows u all arent any better...i no curtis has drove under the influence...like 99 percent of people n California ....and obviously the d.a. doesnt hv all the facts because he isnt n jail.. its a double edged sword for curtis..yes the main victim were the two people ran over...but there is more to it...maybe he wasnt the driver..but how many of u bad asses ralking shit r snitches...yea..probably most of u...we all know wat happens to snitches..they burn n ditches...things r much easier said then done...especially when u dont know the truth...
co worker

Claremont, CA

#22 Jun 26, 2012
Sorry for everyone's lost Adam was a great person I miss him he was like a lil brother every morning he will call me to see what I was doing. I knew him and adriana . Only thing I wish I could have that tedy s*** with me in a room so I could kick the shit of that m***f****!
la bambi

United States

#23 Jun 26, 2012
Write a book y'all!
stfu

United States

#24 Jun 27, 2012
Emily wrote:
Screw you all it was a accident that he has to live with for the rest of his life so put your self in his shoes too. I know him personally and you can all kiss my ass he is a big teddy bear and would never do this on purpose if he even did it which he didn't that is why he was released the next day so for all of you who wished bad upon him go to hell and I hope whatever you wished happened's to you. He is no different then adam besides he was wrongly accused and now has to live dealing with small minded people lik, yourselves.
b;itch stfu you need to start off by having some respect towards the family,& you think ur the shit coming on topics telling everyone to kiss ur a$$ hoe why don't you come by earlimart and say it in person..we'll c who going to be kissing a$$,& the only small minded person here is you cuz ur the only one on here making the stupidest comments & no b**** that white piece of $hit is nothing compared to Adam,everyone who knew ADAM knows exactly what I mean so stfu already..
Let me know when your ready to get ur a$$ whooping b!itch ill be more than happy to do everyone this favor....
Rene

Delano, CA

#25 Jun 27, 2012
To Cuz...let me tell you one thing...it's not over Curtis will be in court. He was out of bail...he will be in court mark my word. I was at the scene and he was the only person in the car and behind the wheel. So you need to get your shit straight.
Rene

Delano, CA

#26 Jun 27, 2012
La Bambi....get a life or don't get on topix if you can't handle the truth....ok y'all
one n only

Euless, TX

#27 Aug 28, 2012
jUSTICE wrote:
THIS IS FOR THE BEST FRIEND OF CURTIS YOUR PROBALBLY JUST LIKE HIM... THE ONE WHO DOES NOT KNOW THE FACTS IS YOU... SO I SUGGEST YOU GET TO SPEND YOUR TIME WITH HIM BECAUSE HE WONT BE OUT HERE FOR LONG. HIS GONNNA NEED YOU BECUASE IF HE HAS NEVER BEEN PUNISHED FOR HIS OTHER D.U.I'S NOW HE IS.... BEFORE YOU PUT YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT NOT KNOWING THE FACT KEEP THE YOUR COMMENTS TO YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU WERE THERE TO SEE WHAT YOUR MONSTER BEST FRIEND DID... WHTHER YOU LIKE IT OUR NOT HE IS GUILTY.... BY THE WAY EVERYONE THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THIS TRASH DRIVES UNDER THE INFLUENCE...BUT LIKE I SAID THIS IS JUST THE BEGING AND THIS WILL BE A LIVING HELLL FOR YOU CURTIS... YOU MARK MY WORD BECAUSE YOU WILL LIVE A MISARABLE LIFE....
and u mark mine.... Curtis will be free because he isnt gulity yeah he was in the car but so what he wasnt the one in control so y dont u mind ur own and keep ur worthless comments to ur self
one n only

Euless, TX

#28 Aug 28, 2012
stfu wrote:
<quoted text>b;itch stfu you need to start off by having some respect towards the family,& you think ur the shit coming on topics telling everyone to kiss ur a$$ hoe why don't you come by earlimart and say it in person..we'll c who going to be kissing a$$,& the only small minded person here is you cuz ur the only one on here making the stupidest comments & no b**** that white piece of $hit is nothing compared to Adam,everyone who knew ADAM knows exactly what I mean so stfu already..
Let me know when your ready to get ur a$$ whooping b!itch ill be more than happy to do everyone this favor....
look stfu my heart, and prayers go out to Adam and his friends and family i say a prayer daily for them but there is more behind this then what ppl know Curtis is awaiting trial right now for murder but he will be found not guilty because like i said theres more to it then u know Curtis graduated and went to college one day he will be pass this and living the life he deserves and the scary Bitch behind the scene will be serving time for this so lets put the bs to rest on here until trail cuz in the end all of u will be shaking Curtis s hand
one n only

Euless, TX

#29 Aug 28, 2012
Rene wrote:
Oh another thing Emily, Curtis had taken away a son, a brother, a uncle, and a fiancÚ from his love ones which CANNOT replace. The day when we do go to court I dare you tell that to Adam's family and fiancÚ that your big teddy bear is like Adam because I guarantee you someone will back slap you so hard you wouldn't know what just hit you.
All of this could've been prevented if Curtis didn't go behind the wheel and stayed his ass in Hanford where he belongs.
well see u n court then
Stephanie

Delano, CA

#30 Aug 28, 2012
I will give it to Curtis saying he had mechanical problem with car...GOOD ONE. Not very educated because the vehicle was checked thoroughly and of course did not pass. That is why it took so dam long to arrest his ass to begin with. If he was so dam innocent why run from the cops on Sunday. Trying to escape from the back door plus his female who was trying to protect him is more a dumbass. Curtis will no longer see, smell, and touch FREEDOM and that's a guarantee.
clarissa

Delano, CA

#31 Aug 29, 2012
To one n only, shut ur freaken mouth. Who gives a f@@@ if he went to college nd graduated. If he was that smart y was he driving under with a suspended license that was suspended for a previous dui. Ya smart that he had to flee the scene of the accident. And the only thing my hands r gonna touch r my own hands b cuz I will b clapping they day he will b sentenced. U must b a piece of art ur self just like this animal behind bars
Happy

Pacoima, CA

#32 Aug 31, 2012
I just hope they dont let him out anymore he needs to be locked up with that dome chick that tryed to hide him haha she found out that you cant run from the police lol it sucks that we had to wait so long for great news about the Curtis arrest but it feels so good to know that he is were he belongs. its just not enough thou because Adan is truly missed
unknown

Mcfarland, CA

#33 Dec 12, 2013
You guys are all dumb lurch or his wife did it if guys didnt know curtis did not do it get your motherfucken facts stright poor man is looked up because dumb ass lurch and his dumb ass girl or wife that he always beats on stupid nasty ass looking welfare bitches

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Earlimart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fake Impausters And FBI 4 min Some person 7
Communication and Relationship 2 hr Hotties 2
to chaps in Chinatown 2 hr Real talk 37
Whats The Difference Between Babies and Adults 2 hr maid 1
Homeless 2 hr SHoTCaLLer 5
Guy for guy 3 hr what do u think 1
Girl for girl 4 hr anon 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Earlimart Mortgages