Alpaugh man held in fatal hit-run crash

Jun 5, 2012 Full story: Visalia Times-Delta 33

An Alpaugh man is in custody in connection with a hit-and-run crash that left one man dead and a woman injured in the Earlimart area Sunday afternoon.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Family member

Delano, CA

#1 Jun 5, 2012
Be ready to spend the rest of your life in prison!!!
norte

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Jun 7, 2012
Yuuup f****n bastard! Poor inocent people sin deverla eyos!
omg

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Jun 7, 2012
Wow can't believe this happened....rip Adam and my prayer go out to Nana hope you recover soon God bless you and ur families
Jane

Downey, CA

#4 Jun 7, 2012
Anybody know about Adams services?
His Neice

Pixley, CA

#5 Jun 7, 2012
Contact family or close friends, we would like to keep his service private and not on the internet.
From Texas Family Members

Fort Worth, TX

#6 Jun 7, 2012
our condolences,We regret that this has happened,our prayers are with ADAM,his fiance & family's
mee

Delano, CA

#7 Jun 9, 2012
Poor guy rip.
Best Friend Of Curtis

Hanford, CA

#8 Jun 11, 2012
I guess everyone didnt get the facts. But the wrong man was arrested and later released from Tulare county Jail.
Say Wat

Delano, CA

#9 Jun 20, 2012
So who is Curtis Atkinson? So sad for being young and made a bad choice which took a good man's life and fiancÚ badly injured. How can one person live with themselves knowing they had taken a human life.
jUSTICE

Delano, CA

#10 Jun 21, 2012
THIS IS FOR THE BEST FRIEND OF CURTIS YOUR PROBALBLY JUST LIKE HIM... THE ONE WHO DOES NOT KNOW THE FACTS IS YOU... SO I SUGGEST YOU GET TO SPEND YOUR TIME WITH HIM BECAUSE HE WONT BE OUT HERE FOR LONG. HIS GONNNA NEED YOU BECUASE IF HE HAS NEVER BEEN PUNISHED FOR HIS OTHER D.U.I'S NOW HE IS.... BEFORE YOU PUT YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT NOT KNOWING THE FACT KEEP THE YOUR COMMENTS TO YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU WERE THERE TO SEE WHAT YOUR MONSTER BEST FRIEND DID... WHTHER YOU LIKE IT OUR NOT HE IS GUILTY.... BY THE WAY EVERYONE THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THIS TRASH DRIVES UNDER THE INFLUENCE...BUT LIKE I SAID THIS IS JUST THE BEGING AND THIS WILL BE A LIVING HELLL FOR YOU CURTIS... YOU MARK MY WORD BECAUSE YOU WILL LIVE A MISARABLE LIFE....
relative delano

Delano, CA

#11 Jun 22, 2012
yes for u best friend of that trash please keep ur commets to ur self like justice said u are trash like him he ruined our lifes and my baby sis so s''''' it and have respect....hope he spends the rest of his life and prison and u could join him
Emily

United States

#12 Jun 22, 2012
Screw you all it was a accident that he has to live with for the rest of his life so put your self in his shoes too. I know him personally and you can all kiss my ass he is a big teddy bear and would never do this on purpose if he even did it !
jUSTICE

Delano, CA

#13 Jun 22, 2012
iF YOU SEE THE MESSAGE WHICH I KNOW YOUR ARE NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY YOUR GUILTY AND I WILL MAKE SURE JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED. YOUR THE THE MOST DIGUSTING ANIMAL ON THIS EARTH AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU DERSERVE TO SUFFER AND PUT AWAY FOR LIFE. YOU MARK MY WORDS I WILL SEE JUSTICE IT BOUGHT DOWN TO YOU AND I WILL MAKE SURE IN COURT THAT YHE DAY YOU ARE SENTENCED I WILL SEE YOUR DISTGUSTING FACE AND LET YOU KNOW WHAT HORRIBLE HEARTLESS MONSTER YOU ARE. KILLING AND RUNNING LIKE IF THIS PEOPLE WERE NOTHHING THEY HAVE FAMILY AND WHO YOUR HAVE DESTROYED. YoU DRUG ADDICT MONSTER YOU HAVE HURT AND CHANGED MANY PEOPLE LIVES AND YOU WILL PAY i GUARANTED YOU THAT...I WILL SEE YOU IN COURT YOU BASTARD WHITE TRASH. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DEFENDE HIM ALL OF YOU SHOULD SHUT UP BEACUSE HE IS GUILTY... CURTIS HOW CAN YOU LIVE WITH YOURSELF AND SLEEP YOUR F MONSTER.. NO ONE LEAVES THIS WORLD WITHOUT PAYING, AND WE WILL SEE TO THAT wILL..... WE WHERE THERE AND WE SAW YOU F MOSTER... GOD WILL PUNISH...
jUSTICE
United States
Reply ╗
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#2 18 hrs ago
CURTIS ATKINSON THINGS ARE GOING TO GET WORSE FOR YOU, IF YOU HAVE NEVER FELT PAIN NOW YOU WILL..... THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME YOU HAVE DROVE UNDER THE INFLUENCE BECAUSE THERE ARE PROOF OF THAT... YOU SHOULD BE DIGUSTED OF YOURSELF AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU SHOULD BE BEHIND BARS OR SHOULD NOT EVEN BREATH ON THIS EARTH.... YOU F MONSTER....
Emily

United States

#14 Jun 22, 2012
Screw you all it was a accident that he has to live with for the rest of his life so put your self in his shoes too. I know him personally and you can all kiss my ass he is a big teddy bear and would never do this on purpose if he even did it which he didn't that is why he was released the next day so for all of you who wished bad upon him go to hell and I hope whatever you wished happened's to you. He is no different then adam besides he was wrongly accused and now has to live dealing with small minded people like yourselves.
jUSTICE

Delano, CA

#15 Jun 22, 2012
Emily wrote:
Screw you all it was a accident that he has to live with for the rest of his life so put your self in his shoes too. I know him personally and you can all kiss my ass he is a big teddy bear and would never do this on purpose if he even did it !
sCREW YOU BECAUSE YOUR WEREN'T EVEN THERE SO YOU AND YOUR F TEDDY CRACK HEAD METHA BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN PROVEN THAT YOUR WHITE TRASH BEAR WAS UNDER THE INFLUENCE... SO GO TO HELL. I DONT GAVE A DAM IF YOU KNOW HIM PERSONALLY OR NOT HE IS A MONSTER YA, WHY HE RAN LIKE A F CROWED... SO GO F SCREW YOURSELF YOU F BITCH... sO BEFORE U COMMENT YOUR STUPIED SHIT GET THE FACTS... IT WAS NOT A ACCIDENT... EMILY REALLY HE HAS TO LIVE WITH THAT FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE WELL DONT WORRY HE WON'T...... BELIEVE ME I WON'T PUT MYSELF IN HIS SHOES BECAUSE WE HAVE MORALS AND DIGNITY... ONE THING WE CAN ASSURE IS THAT HE WILL GO TO PRISON.....
jUSTICE

Delano, CA

#16 Jun 22, 2012
Emily wrote:
Screw you all it was a accident that he has to live with for the rest of his life so put your self in his shoes too. I know him personally and you can all kiss my ass he is a big teddy bear and would never do this on purpose if he even did it which he didn't that is why he was released the next day so for all of you who wished bad upon him go to hell and I hope whatever you wished happened's to you. He is no different then adam besides he was wrongly accused and now has to live dealing with small minded people like yourselves.
oNLY BECAUSE BAIL WAS PAID YOU F DUMB B... tHE ONLY SMALL MINDED PERSON IS YOU YA U MUST BE BLOND....
Rene

Delano, CA

#17 Jun 22, 2012
Emily...even as a friend I personally would not say anything. Know your facts. IF it was an accident he should've not continue driving, but instead he ran like a coward. All I know evidence speaks louder. Oh yeah...at prison they LOVE big teddy bear....tell teddy don't drop the soap.
Rene

Delano, CA

#18 Jun 22, 2012
Emily how can you say he is the same as Adam...first of all let's get this straight Adam is a wonderful decent hard working person. He is simple and easy to love. He don't do drugs like Curtis and he don't drink and drive. He doesn't have prior DUI like Curtis...SO DON'T YOU EVER COMPARE CURTIS TO ADAM BECAUSE CURTIS ISN't CLOSE TO HIM. curtis wasn't release because he was innocent. It is still under investigation and if you don't believe what I am saying go to the D.A they will tell you dumb ignorant person.
Rene

Delano, CA

#19 Jun 22, 2012
Oh another thing Emily, Curtis had taken away a son, a brother, a uncle, and a fiancÚ from his love ones which CANNOT replace. The day when we do go to court I dare you tell that to Adam's family and fiancÚ that your big teddy bear is like Adam because I guarantee you someone will back slap you so hard you wouldn't know what just hit you.

All of this could've been prevented if Curtis didn't go behind the wheel and stayed his ass in Hanford where he belongs.
William

Bellflower, CA

#20 Jun 23, 2012
His Neice wrote:
Contact family or close friends, we would like to keep his service private and not on the internet.
Hi there i am sorry for interrupting on such a short notice but i was a friend of Adan Lopez he was my trainer, for roto rooter, i was just wondering if Adrianna was doing ok. I dont know much about what is happening but i wanted to say that she is to me a good friend and i am concerned with her health, as a friend we are praying for her to recover, so that she can walk again and continue a good life. Our church is vigilantly praying for her family and Adan's, I really miss him. If you have any information on Adriana's condition it will be helpful, thank you i appreciate you taking the time to read this message. God bless you and your family, i hope and pray that things turn out for the better. Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Earlimart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
earlimart shooting who got shot there was cops ... 1 hr mineur bizz 4
mariah grado 3 hr ningagirl 1
gonzalo heredia 3 hr smh 3
keep a word drop a word game (Jan '12) 3 hr -w0rd w0man- 1,320
mayra landeros 6 hr no one 6
vero lopez Thu Kiddos 4
Who's Stold A Grey Toyota Tacoma 1991 Double Cab Dec 18 11 bravo 2
Earlimart Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web