Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201860 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Dan

Sacramento, CA

#144066 Jun 2, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a heads up, Danny boy; Every time your swearing and personal slams increase, your stupidity meter rises. Instead up swearing and slamming, I'd hut up and think.
"Two adults in a committed relationship?"
-Do you understand how MANY relationships that definition describes?
-Who gave you the right to radically dumb down the definition of marriage so gay couples can pretend their is no difference that anyone can SEE is not true?
All of the past issues you present are still present. So much for advancement...
What we don't have in history is a time where gay 'marraige' existed at the start of a culture and continued to the end. Not a single one.
Marriage does. In every single culture. Past and present.
That history predicts the future of gay 'marriage' just like your past responses consistently predict the depth of your future responses.
oh boy. can't wait.
Well genius it's part of marriage isn't it?

If I state cars need motor oil to operate you'll make the bullshit claim that I stated that's all they need to run down the freeway and that would be another lie.

Yeah...you're a game player. And a sorry one at that...LOL!!!

When in history did we have gay marriage existed in a culture and stayed until the end?

Who gives a rats ass??? What culture before our own allowed women to vote?? Get a grip moron. As it is we've advanced to a nationa that espouses freedoms for it's citizens. If you want to go back into the Stone Age move to some shithole country that exists by restraining it's citizens.

And if you're claim gays marrying is harmful because merry old England didn't have it in 1295 what's your God DAMN point???

You're a crazy (surprise) idiot.
Dan

Sacramento, CA

#144067 Jun 2, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Danny boy, I know you are terrified about going to get your letter.
If you hope to stand any chance of faking it, you will have to start with a smile.
It is the only place you are capable of using muscles in your head.
Smile.
Listen Imbalanced Irene but not all of society needs a pass from our psychologists that state's it's OK if we wander the aisles of Safeway because we've been cured of our need to lick shopping carts.

LOL!!!

Many of us never needed psychologists to begin with given cops didn't arrest us humping Elmo dolls at Toys R Us either.

There are no mucles in my head by the way....and albeit they're few what's in my melon is brain cells. Bones aren't hickory branches and toenails aren't discarded nutshells either Crazyhorse Charlie.

Smile??? Given your lobotomy you might smile when you're shoving your hand down a running garbage disposal so I'd stop with that nonsense...LOL!!!!
Dan

Sacramento, CA

#144068 Jun 2, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
So what you are saying is that you can't put a bent rod in a straight hole, right?
I agree.
Err....

....what does a "straight hole" look like goofball???

My God. That's like claiming there's a square ostrich egg.

You're NUTS.

Better hide these posts from the folks in white coats who set you free Loopy Larry.

LOL!!!!
Dan

Sacramento, CA

#144069 Jun 2, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so funny.
Embellish 'two people in a committed relationship' all you want, it still dumbs down marriage to countless relationships.
Your arguments don't even rise to 'smoke and mirrors'.
You don't HAVE an argument.

Dumbass.
Dan

Sacramento, CA

#144070 Jun 2, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You twist again (surprise, surprise).
I insist that gays get their own rights instead of trying to impose a imposter relationship on marriage.
You ignore EQUAL identity, a perquisite to equal rights.
You do so, because you know their is no equal identity. That is why your response to "If You" is so idiotic.
Since you're so keen on pointing out typos I have to ask....what's a 'perquisite'???

Sounds like one of your meds.

LOL!!!

You're thinking a little too hard there crazy man.

Love and marriage are pretty simple items.

Find that person who might make you hornier than a lone rabbit let out of a cage after 4 years into Rodney's Rabbit Ranch and discover later you like their personality as well only to uncover they deeply like you too and the orgasms weren't fake only to start discussing a future together including marriage and you're on the path to the one step before divorce.

LOL!!!!!
Frank Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#144072 Jun 2, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
...Bla Bla Bla moronic insults Bla Bla...dumb chicken joke...bla bla....(more rude comments and insults edited)...
You're full of more bullshit than a 562# hefer grazing in a Wyoming wheat field.
That would be no bullshit at all because a heifer is a young COW. I suppose you also believe that penguins can fly! YUK!YUK!YUK!

“WAY TO GO”

Since: Mar 11

IRELAND

#144076 Jun 2, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
We need a constitutional amendment to protect gender diversity in marriage; gender segregation marriage is a step toward barbarism.
Ain't NEVER can happen........NO ONE IS STOPPING HETEROSEXUALS FROM MARRYING.......and allowing Gays and Lesbians the right to marry WON'T cause anything but IDIOTS like you to whine and cry because they didn't get their way!!!

“WAY TO GO”

IRELAND

#144077 Jun 2, 2012
Incest Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>Not sure who Dr Douche is, but of course I am gay. Been that way, since my mom first loved me. My mom and I have been naturally loving each other for 20 years. Gosh, I assume that your dad and you do the gay incest thing too, it is natural.
We have found gay incest natural in 70,000 species. Te hump back was exhibited these natural gay incest frequently.
You really are a sick person if you think that having sex with a parent is acceptable.

There is NOTHING natural about the harm a parent causes on a child when they are abusing that child!

“WAY TO GO”

IRELAND

#144078 Jun 2, 2012
_Reality Speaks_ wrote:
Not only are gays deluded, but they are uneducated too?
For someone who claims to have a Masters degree......you really aren't very bright, are ya?

You go around insulting folks who AREN'T Gay, just supporters of the GLBTQI Community on the right to marry, you insult folks by calling them uneducated and somehow you believe that as a Black person you OWN the rights to word Civil Rights.....AND most of your post do one thing.....makes an azz out yourself because you ASSume a lot!!!

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#144079 Jun 2, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
"Two adults in a committed relationship?"
-Do you understand how MANY relationships that definition describes?
-Who gave you the right to radically dumb down the definition of marriage so gay couples can pretend their is no difference that anyone can SEE is not true?
How are MORE married couples, more secure families, and more kids with married parents "dumbing down" anything? That's illogical.

And everyone can see that there is no difference. Same love. Same commitment. Same families. Same benefits. Same protections. Same value to society.

Do you really think that plumbing makes THAT much difference? Why in the world would you?

“WAY TO GO”

IRELAND

#144080 Jun 2, 2012
_Reality Speaks_ wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a flat out LIE. Post your proof. There is absolutely NO genetic or biological evidence for homosexuality and I directly challenge you to produce any.
Actually, there have been studies done that do show that both genetics and biology are contributing factors:
US researchers are finding common biological traits among gay men, feeding a growing consensus that sexual orientation is an inborn combination of genetic and environmental factors that largely decide a person's sexual attractions before they are born.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/dec/01/h...

The article was written in 2008!!!

Since: Oct 11

Beggs, OK

#144081 Jun 2, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I insist that gays get their own rights instead of trying to impose a imposter relationship on marriage.
You do so, because you know their is no equal identity. That is why your response to "If You" is so idiotic.
Where does it stop. Do we have to choose a new word for dancing if two people of the same sex dance together? Do we have to choose a new word for dating? If we don't. Why not? Why just marriage and not the other activities that are traditionally opposite gendered?

Beggs, OK

#144082 Jun 2, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
We have Equal identity. We're all human. It's you who is ignoring that.

Location hidden

#144083 Jun 2, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Your response exposed just one of many major differences between "two people in a committed relationship" relationships.
It also exposed YOUR denial and lies.
96% of marriages produce biological children. 0% of gay unions do.
So, infertile straight couples or elderly couples can not marry? Really? What about blended families? Adoptive families?

And what about the 30% or so of gay couples raising kids?

In order to be a legally recognized family, are you suggesting ALL people, gay and straight alike, are required to produce children genetically related to both parents, and no child not related in this way will ever be recognized a child of any couple?

And that ANY couple not raising biologically related children will be denied marriage licenses?

Seems a bit silly to me. Not to mention cruel.

Sorry, Dear, you can't impose a procreation requirement JUST on gay folks, unless you apply the same guidelines to straight folks as well.

And I don't think you will get too far with that silly crusade.

Beggs, OK

#144084 Jun 2, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so funny.
Embellish 'two people in a committed relationship' all you want, it still dumbs down marriage to countless relationships.
Exactly how did I dumb it down with my definition. What was missing other than your silly "man and a woman only" bs?

Beggs, OK

#144085 Jun 2, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so funny.
For your convenience:

Marriage is a specific description that distinguishes between committed relationships. Specifically, it's comprised of individuals in a romantic relationship making a commitment to spend their lives together.
Your arguments are nothing but smoke and mirrors.

Location hidden

#144086 Jun 2, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
So what you are saying is that you can't put a bent rod in a straight hole, right?
Nothing to do with marriage, there.

But gay folks can have blessed marriages and wonderful families. Nothing straight or bent about it.

Just human.

Location hidden

#144087 Jun 2, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - that's a new one. Please explain the legal defintion of "equal identity" when it comes to marriage law. You people are so funny when you invent new concepts and words to promote your cause.

Calling our marriages by another name to make insecure folks like you more comfortable about themselves is rediculous.

If you really think that some gay couple out there exchanging vows and signing a marriage license will weaken your marriage, I pity your poor spouse. Most sane folks worry more about helping their own families then harming other people's families.

Why aren't you in that number?

It seems to be simple insecurity.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#144093 Jun 2, 2012
Bill Of Rights wrote:
<quoted text>
So,are you saying that grandpa walked with the dinosaurs 6,000 years ago in that fictitious garden of incest? LOL,My you are frigging moron if that's what you truly think is so! Are you a frigging moron?
LOL,Never mind don't answer that,we already know! D-U-H!
Thanks again for proving your hatred and lack of compassion for people different than you.....

You like the rose ho provide me with more ammunition to convince the country that we must vote you back to the closet at all cost then any normal person could provide........

The real funny part is that you abnormals are trying to convince voters that we should have compassion and understanding of you.
And just because you are different then we are is no reason to hate you...

And then the vast majority of you morons post like this....

We love you......Please keep it up..........

Are ya out there rose ho???

Could you please add some of your ghetto hatred for all of us normal people???

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#144094 Jun 2, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Time marches on.
Yes it does..........LOL

And in the last 3 years it has marched 31 states to vote to send you back to your closet.....

A special thanks to the rose ho and all of the rest of you abnormals.......
Just please keep posting your hatred for the majority......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Earlimart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cat messing around already 50 min Baphomet 49
Annie Serrano 51 min Julia 1
Celene Irizarry 54 min Truth 22
Delano Family GMC (Aug '12) 1 hr Gtfo 30
f***ck the union. liberals communist. 3 hr liberty 3
Ivan ? 9 hr Dumbass 6
ariana valenzuala (Jun '14) May 20 Lol 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Earlimart Mortgages