Heroin Abuse in Cecil County, Maryland

Feb 26, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Associated Content

Heroin is a highly addictive substance that is derived from morphine. Heroin abuse is running rampant in the United States.

Comments
1 - 20 of 76 Comments Last updated Jun 5, 2014
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
river walker

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 4, 2009
 
it has taken over this co.
hey

Marlinton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 4, 2009
 
it has taken over everywhere.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 4, 2009
 
hey wrote:
it has taken over everywhere.
Yes, it has....
Tornado1

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 7, 2009
 
Cecil county is infested by drugs
our court system is very soft when it come to convict arrested drug dealers
must of them are let go even after shutting at an officer
Blinky

Elkton, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 8, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

I have a very simple idea when it comes to our drug problem. Legalize it! If johnny son of a bitch wants to shoot diesel in his eyelids because all his veins are shot we should welcome it. I think once we get rid of these junkies the world would be a better place.why should the middle class support these bastards.I think we should give them all the heroin they want so they can end their miserable lives and make room for people that care and people that want to grow,have children,and succeed in this game we call life. Ill be damned if I have to pay for all these god damn junkies on welfare too stoned to work or in prison.
By the way did you Know it cost 40 thousand dollars a year to keep somebody in our prison system, but only 14 cents a shot from a m16a2 rifle.
Fry

Elkton, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 8, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I disagree. If you legalize the drug that sends a bad message to our children that like alcoholism, being addicted to a major drug is OK. Now lets look at this number, fourty-thousand dollars a year. Did Jesus not say "...the meek shall inherit the earth?" Well, that supports Anton Szandor Lavey's "...the weak shall inherit the yoke."
Lets just jump straight to the bullet. Test positive, bang. Gone. Thin out the herd. Let Darwinism, dear God did I say that in north East, take a stand. Let the chips fall where they may. This could create jobs. If not, we have more than enough Mexicans and fake bloods willing to put a bullet in someone.

"And they shall fall into a pit called because and perish with the dogs of reason."
summertimegirl

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 30, 2009
 
the courts need to get harder on these druggies.
summertimegirl

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 30, 2009
 

Judged:

3

2

2

north east use to be the best little town,now with the mexicans,fake want to be bloods,and the dumb girls keeping them our town as went to hell.and the druggies they have sent this town from good to bad place to live.it's because they were allowed to be let in north east.people who don't give a shit about nothing.need to do raids ,raids.raids.
Batman

Elkton, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 3, 2009
 

Judged:

2

1

1

You want drama,you want to get out from under that tv and see COPS in real life? Let loose SLATERFORSHERIFF.COM and you'll enjoy a reality show called DRUG WARS!
New Sheriff

Rising Sun, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 3, 2009
 

Judged:

2

2

Want to change this problem? Talk to Dan Slater. He is the best choice for Sheriff in 2010! He has a ton of ideas to clean up this county!! Go to his website and read! Call him, he will talk to you and it from the heart and not a bunch of goo ole boys BS!!
ur_wrong

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 3, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

VOTE FOR SUTTON
haters

Elkton, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 4, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Fry wrote:
I disagree. If you legalize the drug that sends a bad message to our children that like alcoholism, being addicted to a major drug is OK. Now lets look at this number, fourty-thousand dollars a year. Did Jesus not say "...the meek shall inherit the earth?" Well, that supports Anton Szandor Lavey's "...the weak shall inherit the yoke."
Lets just jump straight to the bullet. Test positive, bang. Gone. Thin out the herd. Let Darwinism, dear God did I say that in north East, take a stand. Let the chips fall where they may. This could create jobs. If not, we have more than enough Mexicans and fake bloods willing to put a bullet in someone.
"And they shall fall into a pit called because and perish with the dogs of reason."
why the comment about mexicans? You dont have a clue. My boyfriend a legal citizen has been in this country for almost 30 years and he is a model citizen. He sets a good example for our children. He goes to work everyday, not having to do back breaking work like most americans think mexicans have to do. We dont own a gun but maybe we should to protect ourselves from vey closed minded individuals like yourself.
sugar

Sheppard Afb, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 4, 2009
 

Judged:

2

1

1

honestly, im a teenager, just graduated. i know the drugs, been there done that.
no one does heroine. its all "30s" or roxys. you guys know it as roxacets. every single kid in cecil pretty much does them. i have 4 of my friends going to jail within the next 6 mo for sellling them. if you want to fix the drug problem, crack down on pills. because kids putting these pills up their noses like they are, is the reality.
austinz

Perryville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 4, 2009
 

Judged:

1

sugar wrote:
honestly, im a teenager, just graduated. i know the drugs, been there done that.
no one does heroine. its all "30s" or roxys. you guys know it as roxacets. every single kid in cecil pretty much does them. i have 4 of my friends going to jail within the next 6 mo for sellling them. if you want to fix the drug problem, crack down on pills. because kids putting these pills up their noses like they are, is the reality.
ding ding!
Batman

Elkton, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 10, 2009
 
Leave it to BEAVER!
Somewhere in WV

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 26, 2010
 
It's pretty sad when you see prostitutes walking up and down Route 40...I've only been gone from the county for two years and I don't think that I'd ever want to move back because of the drugs and crime. Our children deserve a better life than that.
hey

Marlinton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 27, 2010
 
sugar wrote:
honestly, im a teenager, just graduated. i know the drugs, been there done that.
no one does heroine. its all "30s" or roxys. you guys know it as roxacets. every single kid in cecil pretty much does them. i have 4 of my friends going to jail within the next 6 mo for sellling them. if you want to fix the drug problem, crack down on pills. because kids putting these pills up their noses like they are, is the reality.
you got that right. not just the kids on on rox. everybody is. It is getting unreal.
Cecil Resident

Rising Sun, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 6, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Somewhere in WV wrote:
It's pretty sad when you see prostitutes walking up and down Route 40...I've only been gone from the county for two years and I don't think that I'd ever want to move back because of the drugs and crime. Our children deserve a better life than that.
That is right I moved to Cecil County back on 2000, its was like back home. But now with the new construction of new stores, and the growth in CC, has brought a lot of bad things with it..Growth is good but sometimes bring things that are not good as well, like the people you were talking about, P-tutes, drugs, and crimes....Oh well, we need someone to crack these people down, a better system than what we have now....because CC is out of control. Nothing to do with Mexicans, or any other race...We are all in this.
Cecil Resident

Rising Sun, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 6, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

haters wrote:
<quoted text>why the comment about mexicans? You dont have a clue. My boyfriend a legal citizen has been in this country for almost 30 years and he is a model citizen. He sets a good example for our children. He goes to work everyday, not having to do back breaking work like most americans think mexicans have to do. We dont own a gun but maybe we should to protect ourselves from vey closed minded individuals like yourself.
Every race has their good people and bad, so I have no idea why he is judging the mexicans. I think myself they are very dedicated to their families, workoholics, and most of them good citizens, maybe not legally, but that does not make a person bad. Well I am myself a foreigner but I have the grace to be born in a USA territory and don't have the paper problem like others. But yeah, American, whites, black, blues, yellow, or red, Mexicans, Puertorricans, Dominicans, Italians, Europeans, has their GOOD ONES & BAD ONES AS WELL.....SO DONT JUDGE!!
far away friend

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Feb 6, 2010
 
no one is a race hater ,but what you fail to understand is the mexican that is working ,that's one more job he is taking away from our boys .we didn't go to his country and take his job or food .it's getting so hard now with no jobs already.and yes cecil co. has be came a shit hole ,like it or not .it was not this bad before. and there wasn't that many races here.now that there is ,young girls thinks it make them fit in to be with a different race.how many of these guy's stay after there is a kid born.there's from a different country ,thier looking for a white girl to take take them in so they don't have to live with 15 others.oh a yea they love you .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Earleville Discussions

Search the Earleville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Indian Acres (Oct '07) Jul 8 person 418
Homeless in Cecil County Estimated at 300; Scho... (Apr '12) Jul 3 DDH63 2
Who do you support for State Senate in Maryland... (Oct '10) Jun 24 Not in your life 11
cecil county, md. sheriff barry janney- like a ... (Sep '08) May '14 Corruption 43
Chestertown Sucks (Apr '06) Apr '14 Ron Jordan Chestertown 43
the howard has closed (Mar '13) Apr '14 Ken 25
MD Who do you support for Governor in Maryland in ... (Oct '10) Apr '14 fyi 185
•••
•••
•••
Earleville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Earleville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Earleville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Earleville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Earleville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••