Police: Man charged in July self-stor...

Police: Man charged in July self-storage robbery

There are 7 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Dec 11, 2010, titled Police: Man charged in July self-storage robbery. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

A Springettsbury Township man was arrested Friday in connection with a July armed robbery, according to Northern York County Regional Police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

what what what

York, PA

#1 Dec 11, 2010
Really not much info. What was his address in Springetts. Name of storage business.
Beyond A Reasonable Doubt

Lemoyne, PA

#2 Dec 11, 2010
All the info was in the article in July when he robbed the place. This happened on N George St. I hope he rots for what he did. There is no reason for these people to be out here stealing from the innocent. Get a job loser!!!!
hahahahaaha

York, PA

#3 Dec 15, 2010
see it dont pay to steal dumbass looks like youll be spendin a lot of time with bubba lol
sweet sweet justice

York, PA

#4 Dec 15, 2010
so glad to have read this article! it just made my day!! cant wait to pick him out of a line up. what an idiot! thought he got away with it and now he will rot in jail for 7-12. ahhh sweet sweet justice. now i will be the one to make him suffer! hope the judge makes him lay face down to hear his sentencing just like he made me!

thanks nyrpd for everything, especially Detective Haller and Detective Stephen and Officer Wise.
sweet sweet justice

York, PA

#5 Dec 15, 2010
hahahahaaha wrote:
see it dont pay to steal dumbass looks like youll be spendin a lot of time with bubba lol
oh that def. can be arranged hahaha
The best to you

York, PA

#6 Dec 15, 2010
sweet sweet justice wrote:
so glad to have read this article! it just made my day!! cant wait to pick him out of a line up. what an idiot! thought he got away with it and now he will rot in jail for 7-12. ahhh sweet sweet justice. now i will be the one to make him suffer! hope the judge makes him lay face down to hear his sentencing just like he made me!
thanks nyrpd for everything, especially Detective Haller and Detective Stephen and Officer Wise.
Finally a turnaround reparations for you. I hope he serves it all for you and you coworkers nightmares. I had a friend that worked at another bank. She had to leave the banking business because the nightmares and flashbacks and being frightened just to get in her car or go down to her basement. Still in counseling. And this is 2 yrs. after the gun in her face and told to lay on the floor.
I wish you and your coworkers the best and do not let these memories control your lives. It wasn't personal it was some scum thinking he could get an easy free ride in life at the expense of innocent people doing their jobs to earn their money to pay their bills.
sweet sweet justice

York, PA

#7 Dec 15, 2010
The best to you wrote:
<quoted text>Finally a turnaround reparations for you. I hope he serves it all for you and you coworkers nightmares. I had a friend that worked at another bank. She had to leave the banking business because the nightmares and flashbacks and being frightened just to get in her car or go down to her basement. Still in counseling. And this is 2 yrs. after the gun in her face and told to lay on the floor.
I wish you and your coworkers the best and do not let these memories control your lives. It wasn't personal it was some scum thinking he could get an easy free ride in life at the expense of innocent people doing their jobs to earn their money to pay their bills.
thanks! i was the only one here so that made it ten times more scarier! He probably thought he got away with it too. We had our suspicions about this guy and they were right! luckily i didn't need extensive counseling and it could have been much worse. he was very calm the whole time and didn't yell or rush me, not that it made the situation any less scarier but he could have hurt me or shot me. the worst is when he made me lay face down and i couldn't see what he was doing. he literally was as cool as a cucumber the whole time. the only thing i wanted from the beginning is for him to be caught and well...MERRY F-ING CHRISTMAS TO ME!! I'll be sure to post after the trial as well to let everyone know the scum is where he belongs!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trooper Bradley Wilson to Receive PSP Purple He... (Sep '14) May 16 Police 6
Basement water damage from overhead pipe leak (Dec '08) May 16 Savedus 13
News York man arrested for DUI twice in one day (Nov '10) May 15 Real Adam chirico 35
News Complaint is filed against Pa. State Trooper (Jan '10) Apr '17 Against Bad Troopers 166
Apartments across from Trappe Tavern (Jul '09) Apr '17 Kim 167
Eagle sightings on Collergeville or Skippack (May '11) Apr '17 Denise V 16
Racially profiled at movie tavern in collegeville (Jan '15) Apr '17 Democrappy 7

Eagleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eagleville Mortgages