Has anyone checked out IROY Fitness yet?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tremont

Norristown, PA

#26 Feb 19, 2012
too many white people for me jus sayin
FARO

Norristown, PA

#27 Feb 19, 2012
Ok, so how much is their membership?!
Scorpio

Hollywood, FL

#28 Feb 19, 2012
I'm sure if you suck off one of the fine lookin sausages in there you won't pay a dime!
Al

Hollywood, FL

#29 Feb 19, 2012
Scorpio wrote:
I'm sure if you suck off one of the fine lookin sausages in there you won't pay a dime!
Looks like Norristown Frank is at it again! Real funny dude! Go do your trolling somewhere else!
Tremont

Norristown, PA

#30 Feb 20, 2012
Al wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like Norristown Frank is at it again! Real funny dude! Go do your trolling somewhere else!
Looks like you're using two different screen names!
Billy

Collegeville, PA

#31 Feb 22, 2012
I went there and was helped by this amazing young chick with big boobs and a nice clevage. She walked me through the equipment and as she deminstrated some, I was looking at her boobs. She saw me looking which put a smile on her face. As she sat down to show me another equipment, I saw her ho-ha because she was wearing short shorts and no underware. I was getting hard. She showed me the locker area and showers. We went in to one of the showers and did it. Man, what a workout! I guess that's how they get you to join. I'm a memember. Just ask for Amanda.@@
nino

Hollywood, FL

#32 Feb 22, 2012
Billy wrote:
I went there and was helped by this amazing young chick with big boobs and a nice clevage. She walked me through the equipment and as she deminstrated some, I was looking at her boobs. She saw me looking which put a smile on her face. As she sat down to show me another equipment, I saw her ho-ha because she was wearing short shorts and no underware. I was getting hard. She showed me the locker area and showers. We went in to one of the showers and did it. Man, what a workout! I guess that's how they get you to join. I'm a memember. Just ask for Amanda.@@
was she shaved? Did you ask to taste her juice?
Norristown Frank

Raleigh, NC

#34 Feb 27, 2012
@Al. Listen man,I have never posted anything rude or crude on these boards. It's NOT me. Some other guy is making those posts.

See ya later at the mall.

- Norristown Frank
JustJoyce

Norristown, PA

#35 Mar 1, 2012
Iroy Fitness is the best gym that I've ever joined! Yori, the Trainers and the members are very friendly and helpful. The classes and equipment are exceptional. I am truely very happy to be a part of the Iroy Family:-)
sadsackeema

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#36 Mar 1, 2012
JustJoyce wrote:
Iroy Fitness is the best gym that I've ever joined! Yori, the Trainers and the members are very friendly and helpful. The classes and equipment are exceptional. I am truely very happy to be a part of the Iroy Family:-)
How much do they be chargen up in that piece yo?
mike

Norristown, PA

#37 Mar 5, 2012
Iroy is an awesome gym, i prefer it to kenetics, however both gyms are nice. Yori is a good guy and very freindly. The gym is definately worth checking out. On a side note, i am wondering how this thread got so perverted. I didnt see any guys getting blowjobs in the showers. Than again when it was my turn i had my eyes closed. BWOWOHAHAHA
Bobo

Norristown, PA

#38 Mar 5, 2012
mike wrote:
Iroy is an awesome gym, i prefer it to kenetics, however both gyms are nice. Yori is a good guy and very freindly. The gym is definately worth checking out. On a side note, i am wondering how this thread got so perverted. I didnt see any guys getting blowjobs in the showers. Than again when it was my turn i had my eyes closed. BWOWOHAHAHA
Hahahaha! I think they were talking about another gym that has since closed down, not IROY.

How does it compare to, say, LA Fitness? How about membership cost?
Sweets

Norristown, PA

#39 Mar 27, 2012
The gym is excellent
kim

Daly City, CA

#41 Apr 21, 2012
nice clean and quiet gym during the late night

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pennsylvania State Trooper Arrested in Child Se... (Feb '11) 9 hr Bat5hitcrazy 6
A Mother's Love Child Care Center - Collegevill... Aug 21 collegevillemom 3
ShopRite is coming SOON (Feb '13) Aug 20 Bryan Fulop 12
Looking for a female family doctor Aug '15 New to the Area 1
Oaks Shopping Center (May '13) Jul '15 JJD 6
Reliable Moving/storage companies Jul '15 Muffin 2
Chesterbrook Academy v. Play & Learn Jul '15 Anonymous 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eagleville Mortgages