Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

as Ronald Reagan would say to his detractor's; " Well there you go again"!

i can see from the post's by Robert F. BOTTONI, that he is extremely distraught by the fact that his younger, ex-brother, Gregory, has finally been able to tell someone about the sexual abuse, Gregory suffered at the hands of Robert F Bottoni, Jack D. Edson, M.D, other pedophiles at the State school for boys, Charlene from the thistlerose kennels, Greg and michael Dougherty from 43rd and Harrison in Milwaukee, Wis., Carla Winters(Fausel), the she-devil, Robert, and his family employed to destroy me when i was released from prison in 1989. She set me up from the beginning of that encounter. Robert's younger brother, James, making the threat; "that James would get his brother, Robert, to come and "take me out"! and i don't think he meant to take me out to dinner!BWAAAAHAAAHAAABwaaaaaHA AAAHaaaa! then, of course, there is that devil that was known as Kenneth J. PEASLEY, now dead ex county proscecutor, who unlawfully solicited Gregory to tell a bold faced lie to the jury, that Alan Lee Gluth shot and killed the victim in 1980, so that PEASLEY could get a wrongful death sentence against an innocent man!

Robert Frank BOTTONI, I, Gregory ALAN bOttOni, am going to give you one more chance to reconcile these differences before you die! the simple thing for you to do, is, tell the truth of what you did to me, when you were dating that girl named carol! then, maybe we can find some civility, and resolve your sisters claims of abuse. your glass house will come crashing down on you when you least expect it, Robert. I have been hurt all of my life by unscrupulous persons. End this now!!! tell the truth!!! then maybe we can begin to heal the wounds of the past! refuse this request Robert, and you are doomed to die a sad person! you will take your secret to your grave, then when the gate is closed to your entrence to heaven, you will wish that you had resolved these family matters! this is the last time i will write your name, or say your name on my lips. you have ttally disappointed me, Robert. "Stolen Valor"??? Robert? is that all you can come up with? I never told anyone that i was "in-country"! your lies come up short to meet the test, Robert! you are destined to die a lonely, sad man! signed: Gregory ALAN Bottoni, EX_BROTHER
cjg

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

Consummatum est GREGORY ALLEN BOTTONI Consummatum est
BOB

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

Greg, please, take some drugs and drink some more Pabst. I can't wait for the next story. You sure have a wonderfully distorted mind that only a true sociopath as yourself could possibly tell stories as you do. As for you killing me? Think again. I don't have a problem with death as obviously you do. My judgement day will come from a much higher power then you could even imagine with your demented mind. Oh, don't worry about me and my MAKER, cause I have nothing to fear. I know there is positively no chance of seeing you on the other side cause we both no where souls like you finish!

Farewell Foolish Greg,

Bob
BOB

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

BOB wrote:
Greg, please, take some drugs and drink some more Pabst. I can't wait for the next story. You sure have a wonderfully distorted mind that only a true sociopath as yourself could possibly tell stories as you do. As for you killing me? Think again. I don't have a problem with death as obviously you do. My judgement day will come from a much higher power then you could even imagine with your demented mind. Oh, don't worry about me and my MAKER, cause I have nothing to fear. I know there is positively no chance of seeing you on the other side cause we both no where souls like you finish!
Farewell Foolish Greg,
Bob
What?! HEY GREG, no reply? guess the library is closed. Anyway, I've been doing alot of thinking of your past. Go figure, it's the same rhetoric that you put your FATHER through and JIM through. So how in this world could you imagine in your demented mind that anyone could possibly believe your B. S. Here are the facts, as you so in eloquently tried to describe, the truth is that you sexually abused two of my sisters and as I understand, at least one other. Remember the quarry? Again, as far as killing me, it's obvious you don't have the courage to face me when you want to do this. It's either con someone to do your work or KILL me from behind. WHAT A MAN YOU ARE!!! Face me Gregory Alan Bottoni! Or go away..........

cjg

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhah aahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhha hahahhahahhahaha i will have the last laugh bozo.
Patty

Bellingham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

Now i know you have no soul,its pretty disgusting when, a man has to write horrible things that are false about his own family on the day of our brothers death,you are the most sickening human being i have ever known,what do you want greg? Your words are nothing,you see we are strong and we as a family have moved on,the scars are there and the wounds are healing,but not for gotton, you see greg we have each other, you have nothing but a card board box and a wheelchair from the VA,that you do not deserve.We all have faith,and respect for the human race,you are nothing but a big pile of vomit from a desert rat.you can write about my falts and my mistakes in life,i know what they are.I have no bones in my closet,I am not proud of some of the things i have done,but i am loved and it is something you will never have from a family,
Patty

Bellingham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

Oh by the way, I am eating pretty good these days,hows your street food!!!!
Patty

Bellingham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

oh by the way do you think your the only one is this world that has had very bad things happen to,Just remember that ass hole! Leave our family alone, You had a voice back then you should of told the police, seeing how you were always getting arrested in Milwaukee,and in Arizona,New York,Florida,and so many more states you have traveled,Bring it on Greg I am ready, You made me feel so sorry for you when you were in prison,that i left my family to come to your side,calling me everyday crying,If i would of known now what you did, i would of never left under your instructions,i will never get that part of my life back, and i regret and i am still dealing with what i did for you,I love all my sisters and my brothers except you,When i tell people how many brothers and sisters i have i say EIGHT,FOUR BROTHERS AND FOUR SISTERs plus me = NINE total,by for now i have to get on with my wonderful life
gregnotyourBroth er

Flagstaff, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

BOB wrote:
<quoted text>
What?! HEY GREG, no reply? guess the library is closed. Anyway, I've been doing alot of thinking of your past. Go figure, it's the same rhetoric that you put your FATHER through and JIM through. So how in this world could you imagine in your demented mind that anyone could possibly believe your B. S. Here are the facts, as you so in eloquently tried to describe, the truth is that you sexually abused two of my sisters and as I understand, at least one other. Remember the quarry? Again, as far as killing me, it's obvious you don't have the courage to face me when you want to do this. It's either con someone to do your work or KILL me from behind. WHAT A MAN YOU ARE!!! Face me Gregory Alan Bottoni! Or go away..........
Robert! the way you go on here in this post, you are showing this crowd of clowns, that you trully have something to hide, as you so eloquently described how i must be hiding something! meet you for what? Robert? there is nothing left to meet for! no one cares what you write in these posts. i don't fight anymore with 5 pins in my neck. i have my twin .40 glocks to take care of any really pressing issue! tucked away real nice and convienent for me to get to! so Robert, Please!!! STFU! remember! Life is a bitch, then, we Die! and that ole' saying comes to mind, again, and again with you yahoo's! "Those that live in Glass houses, should not throw stones"! Just look at jimmy's "solid" glass house! No one is going to "kill" you Robert! your paranoia is unfounded. I offered you a soloution to end this once and for all. and all you respond with is, same ole' bullshit lies. you molested me way before any allegations came out about me! go figure? you people are not interested in solving problems, you are only interested in creating more! so as to cover-up your sick pedophilic desires. so Robert, when, and if, you want a resoloution to this dilemma with your siblings, remember that the truth always wins in the end. civility is the way to resolve differences. The pen, keyboard and free speech, are so much more mightier, than the sword. but like i said before Robert, i keep my twins real handy, just in case some clown comes out of the woodwork, like so many of you do! BwaaaaaaHaaa Bwaaaa HAAA HAAAAAAA. se you in hell molester!
gregnotyourBroth er

Flagstaff, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

Patty wrote:
Now i know you have no soul,its pretty disgusting when, a man has to write horrible things that are false about his own family on the day of our brothers death,you are the most sickening human being i have ever known,what do you want greg? Your words are nothing,you see we are strong and we as a family have moved on,the scars are there and the wounds are healing,but not for gotton, you see greg we have each other, you have nothing but a card board box and a wheelchair from the VA,that you do not deserve.We all have faith,and respect for the human race,you are nothing but a big pile of vomit from a desert rat.you can write about my falts and my mistakes in life,i know what they are.I have no bones in my closet,I am not proud of some of the things i have done,but i am loved and it is something you will never have from a family,
QUIT YOUR SNIVELLING! move on and get a life. your brother robert, molested me way before any of your sick accusations came out , so please STFU!
gregnotyourBroth er

Flagstaff, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

Patty wrote:
Oh by the way, I am eating pretty good these days,hows your street food!!!!
i don't eat very well, but i try to eat some salad every day! see you can be civil!!!!! i like that!!! BwaaaaaaaaHaaaaaaaaHaaaaaa
NoBrotherofYours

Flagstaff, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

Patty wrote:
oh by the way do you think your the only one is this world that has had very bad things happen to,Just remember that ass hole! Leave our family alone, You had a voice back then you should of told the police, seeing how you were always getting arrested in Milwaukee,and in Arizona,New York,Florida,and so many more states you have traveled,Bring it on Greg I am ready, You made me feel so sorry for you when you were in prison,that i left my family to come to your side,calling me everyday crying,If i would of known now what you did, i would of never left under your instructions,i will never get that part of my life back, and i regret and i am still dealing with what i did for you,I love all my sisters and my brothers except you,When i tell people how many brothers and sisters i have i say EIGHT,FOUR BROTHERS AND FOUR SISTERs plus me = NINE total,by for now i have to get on with my wonderful life
what exactly have you done for me? you came to Ariz. to testify in my behalf. lot good that did! The attorney, mike Blum was seducing you in order to give me a better defense? what was that all about? then you give him 3 fat joints(marijuana) to bring to the jail for me? all the while now you are trying to convince this so-called family that you are just an innocent? you are disgusting, Patty! you run to that she-devil, carla winters facebook page, and join up with these other terrorists? why? i did nothing to you! Robert Bottoni needs to tell you the truth of what he did to me, way before any of your sisters made these false allegations against me! i am just trying to get through life with what was given to me, and that amounts to nothing from your so-called father(failed)!

and you eight brothers? what happened to jimmy? he still alive, and you made his death up? just like you terorists to put false info. out here! soooooooooPatty S T F U!!!
NoBrotherofYours

Flagstaff, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

cjg wrote:
Consummatum est GREGORY ALLEN BOTTONI Consummatum est
No, NO, NO,! not consummatum, iam CONSTIPATED! BwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHaaaaaaaaaa aaaa bwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaa aaaahaahaahahaaaaaa
NoSonofYours

Flagstaff, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

have a disgusting lousy, headached filled Failed Fathers Day, Frank Bottoni, Drunken, wh**e chaser! sell-out, terrorist, and child abuser(neglect). all for the love of a drink of booze, and the smell of the monkey(puntang)! chase your wh**es, Frank Bottoni, all the while you come off as some nice individual! you are a snake in the grass, and it is time for you start pushing the daisis up! and please GO straight to Hell! and take that wh**e, Maealine, with you, along with the rest of your terrorist organazation!
NoSonofYours

Flagstaff, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

cjg wrote:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhah aahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhha hahahhahahhahaha i will have the last laugh bozo.
you have nothing to be proud of carol jean! al of the dope that you and dave krebs did, probably has shrunk your brain to pea sized! i see that you, are at the very least, laughing! what exactly did i do to you? you have some sexual beef with me too? or has you failed father put something in your head to to accuse me of?
BOB

Mukwonago, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

Twin Glock 40s? What is a convicted felon doing with firearms? Hope you haven't stuck your neck out too far. Your admission of having firearms is no less than another felony punishable by law and prison time. Prison is where your next stop is, regardless. You are my mission till the end. I will do everything that can possibly be done to put you where you belong, PRISON! This is not a threat, but a promise to finally get justice and as for your lies, if for a minute you think I'm concerned just go ahead a file charges. I have all the dates and times of what exactly and where exactly you were during your thuggery as a teen. The only civility I expect from you is through the rule of law! There is quite a lineup other then your own siblings that are ready to come forward. In case you didn't know or even fathom, NO STATUE OF LIMITATIONS ON SEXUAL ABUSE committed by an adult on a 8,9, and 11 year old children. Keep on posting and more details will come out, all facts that can't be denied such as your posting on the net showing pictures of "in country vets". Which one do you claim to be? Keep posting.
gregnotyourBrother wrote:
<quoted text>Robert! the way you go on here in this post, you are showing this crowd of clowns, that you trully have something to hide, as you so eloquently described how i must be hiding something! meet you for what? Robert? there is nothing left to meet for! no one cares what you write in these posts. i don't fight anymore with 5 pins in my neck. i have my twin .40 glocks to take care of any really pressing issue! tucked away real nice and convienent for me to get to! so Robert, Please!!! STFU! remember! Life is a bitch, then, we Die! and that ole' saying comes to mind, again, and again with you yahoo's! "Those that live in Glass houses, should not throw stones"! Just look at jimmy's "solid" glass house! No one is going to "kill" you Robert! your paranoia is unfounded. I offered you a soloution to end this once and for all. and all you respond with is, same ole' bullshit lies. you molested me way before any allegations came out about me! go figure? you people are not interested in solving problems, you are only interested in creating more! so as to cover-up your sick pedophilic desires. so Robert, when, and if, you want a resoloution to this dilemma with your siblings, remember that the truth always wins in the end. civility is the way to resolve differences. The pen, keyboard and free speech, are so much more mightier, than the sword. but like i said before Robert, i keep my twins real handy, just in case some clown comes out of the woodwork, like so many of you do! BwaaaaaaHaaa Bwaaaa HAAA HAAAAAAA. se you in hell molester!
cjg

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

Study up on you Latin Gregory Allen Bottoni! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
cjg

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

NoSonofYours wrote:
have a disgusting lousy, headached filled Failed Fathers Day, Frank Bottoni, Drunken, wh**e chaser! sell-out, terrorist, and child abuser(neglect). all for the love of a drink of booze, and the smell of the monkey(puntang)! chase your wh**es, Frank Bottoni, all the while you come off as some nice individual! you are a snake in the grass, and it is time for you start pushing the daisis up! and please GO straight to Hell! and take that wh**e, Maealine, with you, along with the rest of your terrorist organazation!
Well, you just wait,
They'll get you yet,
And when they do, they'll put you in
the ASPCA, you mangy MUTT,

source: http://www.lyricsondemand.com/n/napoleonthe14...
cjg

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

NO STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS ON MOLESTATIONS AND RAPES OF MINORS IN WISCONSIN. NO DOUBT YOU WILL HAVE A TOUGH TIME CONVINCING ALL THOSE CONVICTS OF YOUR LIES SUCKER. WATCH YOUR BACK - I SEE YOU! you can run but you cannot hide.
BOB

Mukwonago, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

A direct quote from greg, "this is the last time i will write your name, or say your name on my lips. you have ttally disappointed me, Robert."

What are you? A DRAMA QUEEN! You seek justice and I will provide nothing but facts,indisputable facts! So if you choose to continue this unwanted conversation, and attack on MY family I will have no choice but to expose all of you. This is what you want and this is what you will get. Remember, Free Speech!!
gregnotyourBrother wrote:
<quoted text>Robert! the way you go on here in this post, you are showing this crowd of clowns, that you trully have something to hide, as you so eloquently described how i must be hiding something! meet you for what? Robert? there is nothing left to meet for! no one cares what you write in these posts. i don't fight anymore with 5 pins in my neck. i have my twin .40 glocks to take care of any really pressing issue! tucked away real nice and convienent for me to get to! so Robert, Please!!! STFU! remember! Life is a bitch, then, we Die! and that ole' saying comes to mind, again, and again with you yahoo's! "Those that live in Glass houses, should not throw stones"! Just look at jimmy's "solid" glass house! No one is going to "kill" you Robert! your paranoia is unfounded. I offered you a soloution to end this once and for all. and all you respond with is, same ole' bullshit lies. you molested me way before any allegations came out about me! go figure? you people are not interested in solving problems, you are only interested in creating more! so as to cover-up your sick pedophilic desires. so Robert, when, and if, you want a resoloution to this dilemma with your siblings, remember that the truth always wins in the end. civility is the way to resolve differences. The pen, keyboard and free speech, are so much more mightier, than the sword. but like i said before Robert, i keep my twins real handy, just in case some clown comes out of the woodwork, like so many of you do! BwaaaaaaHaaa Bwaaaa HAAA HAAAAAAA. se you in hell molester!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of77
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Eagle Discussions

Search the Eagle Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WI Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) 6 hr me myself and i 6,878
WI Who do you support for Attorney General in Wisc... (Oct '10) Mar 27 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 87
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Mar 27 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 450
WI Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Wisconsin... (Oct '10) Mar 27 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 2,233
WI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in W... (Oct '10) Mar 27 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 44
WI Who do you support for Secretary of State in Wi... (Oct '10) Mar 27 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 20
Review: Deb's Main Street Diner Feb '14 Tobias Tyranus Tinkleton 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Eagle Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Eagle People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••