why is it any of your business????
haHa

Covington, VA

#4 Mar 2, 2013
Lady, she's no Lady!!LOL!!
Ooh me o

Covington, VA

#5 Mar 2, 2013
Well she seems to have a big loud mouth. I believe she needs a nice bath and clothes to go with it lol
haHa

Covington, VA

#7 Mar 2, 2013
Can't fix stupid!
wow

Covington, VA

#8 Mar 3, 2013
Guess you talking about Melissa
not funny

Covington, VA

#9 Mar 3, 2013
If it's Melissa that you are talking about, she will mess you up and rightly so since you started talking $--t. Just mean is what you are by saying mean things. Ooh me o, why don't you go tell her that she needs a nice bath and maybe you can take her some clothes while you're at it.
none of ya business

Covington, VA

#10 Mar 3, 2013
it none of your business whats going on. if you need to know anything go to the ones that moved and ask them why they moved ok? until then get off topix and stop trash talking people!
funny

Covington, VA

#12 Mar 3, 2013
marcy jerman lives next door to that skank lolo
haHa

Covington, VA

#13 Mar 3, 2013
skank is being nice about it!!
nasty

United States

#14 Mar 4, 2013
Hangs around that nasty Cathy thing
jealous why yes

Covington, VA

#15 Mar 4, 2013
nasty wrote:
Hangs around that nasty Cathy thing
now now timmy and sandy
somemore of ur business

Covington, VA

#16 Mar 5, 2013
excuse me but i know the people that use to live there, why in the hell would you get on topix and trash timmy and sandy? they lived there for many many years and never had no trouble with anyone until melissa came on that street so dont be putting their names on this page and im asking you nicely!
old stomping grounds

Covington, VA

#18 Mar 5, 2013
maybe I can get some ass, like doggie, in the tunnel, brings back plenty of memories of when it was good around here. Didn't know they lived that close.
Ooh me o

Covington, VA

#19 Mar 5, 2013
What's the Landis girls first name? Do she drive a read car? Do she need a bath and clothes?
Ooh me o

Covington, VA

#21 Mar 7, 2013
I know she is a mess and trouble maker big time
oh mercy

Covington, VA

#22 Mar 7, 2013
i lived on that street for 4 yrs. tim and sandy lived next door to me and were nice to me. melissa landis lived two houses down and yes she is alittle high strung..but i never had a problem with her. and marcy lived across the street and never bothered anyone. she took care of her kids and worked all the time. just everyday people living their life. maybe some of you should try the same thing....busybodies.
not funny

Covington, VA

#24 Mar 7, 2013
Ooh me o, if you'd read the above text then you would know her name. I don't see you offering her a bath and clean clothes.
Ooh me o

Covington, VA

#25 Mar 7, 2013
Notfunny do you think she needs it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
black rally 43 min doo 2
Mugshot app 46 min Hay 1
anything you want to say 59 min Mmmm 44
snitch list 2 hr Stephanie tucker 8
wtf 7 hr shaggy 1
Drug bust 7 hr Throw the key away 18
Carole Long 9 hr One that knows 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eagle Rock Mortgages