First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerned

Covington, VA

#1 Dec 30, 2012
What all do you know about this kid Joe Fix?
heck no

Clifton Forge, VA

#2 Dec 30, 2012
hes a druggie stay away from him
Ugh

Covington, VA

#4 Jan 8, 2013
Ugh fix is a horrible person, who is hooked on drugs and he's always into trouble. He is always in jail, he is always starting something with someone and you always see him drunk on the streets.
He's raped people (from what I've heard)
He's just a horrible horrible person.
Take it from someone who has known him and his sister since he was 6.
stay away from him.
judgemental_much

United States

#5 Jan 8, 2013
Yes, Joe may be in trouble quite often, yes he may start stuff with people, once you really get to know him he's really not that bad. He's honest about what he does. He also doesn't like a lot of bull shit, there's more than one side to everyone. All you people on here think you're cool by saying a bunch of stuff about everyone else. Why don't you all exam your own lifestyles.
yeah

Covington, VA

#8 Jan 9, 2013
Joe is a good guy and is cool to hang out with and yes he may do that stuff but it's who he is and if you don't like it then F it it's not your life it's his
lol

United States

#9 Jan 12, 2013
He's a junkie their worthless good for nothing trash there is nothing good about a person of that nature that trash is the type of trash we don't want in our town near our families u who think he is good need Ur heads checked or Ur the worthless ass ppl who r getting high with him
NeverForget

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#10 Jan 12, 2013
He gave me the best flippin BJ i could even dream of! Boy can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch!
Judgemental_Much

Forest, VA

#12 Jan 15, 2013
lol wrote:
He's a junkie their worthless good for nothing trash there is nothing good about a person of that nature that trash is the type of trash we don't want in our town near our families u who think he is good need Ur heads checked or Ur the worthless ass ppl who r getting high with him
You're a rude person, he's a lot better than most of the crackheads in this town.. and hell whos says you're not one of them yourself ? If you knew him like I do I believe you think differently. But whos gives a rats ass anyway.. because all you care is trash talking..
lol

United States

#13 Jan 15, 2013
Not a good dude a worthless pos heard he beat a girl up the other night n robbed her n yea I'm rude don't like the truth Ur prob Alex u should think bout who u defend ain't but one person got something nice to say bout him ha what a joke and as for me being a junkie not hardly if I ever meet him I'd spot n his face n urs too u got a prob with what I said to Ur boy get at me
lol

United States

#14 Jan 15, 2013
And as for talkin trash his name says it all dumb azz I'm not hard to find n every word out my mouth trust can b backed up guess u will find that out soon though o no u won't cuz Ur one of those ppl who sits behind Ur device talkin I'm real bout mine like I said get at me I love to tag Ur azz defending a junkie who beats up a young girl n robs her Ur just as worthless as he is
lol

United States

#15 Jan 15, 2013
I didn't hit a nerve did I that is what is wrong with this world now stop defending and enabling the junkies when they aren't high they r one person but when they r high they r ruthless junkies and they r every where not just here but the ones of u ppl that try.to protect them n defend them u make me sick that's right u make me want to vomit really if this guy was jonesing bad enough he would prob harm u or Ur loved one n yet u still say he's/or she's my friend wake up that's not Ur friend idiot n if u think it is then u r going to learn one hard lesson n life buddy
Joe fix

Covington, VA

#16 Jan 16, 2013
Get at me 6402419 fuckboy
Joe fix

Covington, VA

#17 Jan 16, 2013
Call me then spit in my face bet u be spitin ur teeth out ur mouth to
Joe fix

Covington, VA

#19 Jan 16, 2013
And f who ever was "concerned" f u ur life must suck if u worried bout my life
Joe fix

Covington, VA

#21 Jan 16, 2013
6202419 my bad
LykeMe

United States

#22 Jan 16, 2013
Wrong one boy lol is a chick n I wouldn't b talkin to her like that u might regret it she might go tell the father n brother of the girl u grabbed n pushed down n kicked three times last week then robbed her then u run all the way home n call da cops n say sum one was trying to break n Ur house lol Ur a joke home boy u will c soon that shyt got u fuct up don't let me or mine catch u back n our part of town
Lol

United States

#24 Jan 16, 2013
Better yet I'll come to Ur house n c u chicken shit coward
Hey

Saint Albans, WV

#25 Jan 17, 2013
Joe is a chicken shit.tries to act tough
joe fix

Covington, VA

#26 Jan 17, 2013
I never touched thebitch. Dumb fu+k
joe fix

Covington, VA

#27 Jan 17, 2013
And the.laws.was cross the st dick and come to.my.crib and see if I act tough

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amber W. 1 hr BigBadSam 2
go fund 20 hr Triflin 2
The Diner Hunk (Oct '12) 21 hr Big J Wilmer 7
sunset market (Feb '14) Feb '14 big 1
Colombos Italian Steakhouse/ Mystery Dinners (Aug '13) Aug '13 MoYo 1
you know who you are (Mar '13) Apr '13 hell 8
lookin (Oct '12) Mar '13 what 4

Eagle Rock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance