just saying

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

I didn't think the food was good and it was so dark in there you can't even see to eat..not impressed at all!!
never been before

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

heard at first it was good when opened, now been hearing not too great
here is an idea

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

If you heard this or that go find out for your self or shut up.

For the op. How many bars have you been to that were lit up like the griswolds house at christmas.

Same lighting granny averil had in there. Were you bitching about her little kitchen eatery??

Offer your opinion to them down there or stuff a erect penis in your piehole and shut up too.

Does anyone on this sight ever do proper ettiquet, or not have negative comments? Geez they have been open for a good bit so they are doing something right.
never been before

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

probably won' tgo since a bar, not into that, but good luck to them.
ffagillid

Evington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Don't know what u got to eat that wasn't good, but a couple of friends and I go there to eat 3 or 4 days a week. WE LOVE IT. THE FOOD IS ALWAYS GOOD, FRIENDLY WAITRESSES, JUST A GREAT ATMOSPHERE ALTOGETHER. The only complaint that I would. have is sometimes its just 2much food . Millers is not a bar, it has a bar area and I've never seen anyone in there. oh, and if we can't get there for lunch they bring it 2 us.
bad for business

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

here is an idea wrote:
If you heard this or that go find out for your self or shut up.
For the op. How many bars have you been to that were lit up like the griswolds house at christmas.
Same lighting granny averil had in there. Were you bitching about her little kitchen eatery??
Offer your opinion to them down there or stuff a erect penis in your piehole and shut up too.
Does anyone on this sight ever do proper ettiquet, or not have negative comments? Geez they have been open for a good bit so they are doing something right.
As for ETIQUETTE learn to spell it before you use it. what kind of business owner is drunk in the bar with construction workers and serving alcohol while she's working and drinking? Seems like maybe They don't need to be serving Alcohol if it can't be done properly!
smh

Columbia, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

I agree

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Eagle Rock Discussions

Search the Eagle Rock Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
need boxes 34 min meee 2
Rachel Brown 43 min rachel 19
drug bust 2 hr pitty pity 27
hookers (May '13) 2 hr Im for real 8
michelle campbell and byron smith 4 hr crazycrackersmokiejoe 4
Jerry & Jacob Bradshaw 6 hr truth 3
bands in covington 9 hr Haha r u serious 10
•••
•••