yard sale facebook page
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
whatever

Covington, VA

#1 Mar 13, 2013
The women think they own something and running a business. Only in covington, no other pages are like the covington one. Someone should take over and start a new page. 24/7 posting rules get a life
heather

Covington, VA

#2 Mar 13, 2013
Agree!! I dont even use it no more try hot springs its clean and neat!
ha ha

Covington, VA

#3 Mar 13, 2013
go take a pill and go back to bed it is dark out side
come on

Covington, VA

#5 Mar 13, 2013
Who cares trash started the site what more do you expect!? Lol you get what you look for
PLEASE

Covington, VA

#6 Mar 13, 2013
come on wrote:
Who cares trash started the site what more do you expect!? Lol you get what you look for
I LOOK 4 THE BEST IN EVERYONE . THATS WHY IM COMMENTING . TALK GOOD THINGS 4 ONCE MAY CHANGE YOUR WHOLE OUTLOOK ON LIFE.
Whiners

Covington, VA

#7 Mar 13, 2013
The page has rules to keep it useful to all. It's a very popular page with hundreds of updates. What if some douche constantly bumps their own posts, so no one else's can ever be seen? Children, behave.
More than likely

Clifton Forge, VA

#8 Mar 13, 2013
You are one of the ones that constantly break the rules and were banned from the site. 99% of the people who are on that site play well with others and the other 1% have nothing better to do than to gripe and complain of stupid junk! AND if you dont like the yard sale page, do a simple 2 second search and you will find there are numerous other sites for this area. Do you realize how stupid and immature you sound going on Topix and griping about a yard sale page on FB? Nothing better to do? LOL!
I have heard

Covington, VA

#9 Mar 13, 2013
Look pretty good to me.
More stuff

Covington, VA

#10 Mar 13, 2013
It's a good site but it's mostly household goods, clothing, etc. I'd like to see some tools, building materials, etc.
Yea

Covington, VA

#11 Mar 13, 2013
It's a good site with rules to keep it moving and good for every one.
Who

Covington, VA

#12 Mar 13, 2013
Who runs that page? Is it that woman that is constantly starting new pages? Like for babysitting, and sports stuff?? Cause that woman's talks so much crap about Covington, how much she hates it, and how the mill makes her sick. Uuuugh! So move, dern!
Whatev

Covington, VA

#13 Mar 13, 2013
The Lexington site she has a cow about every thing.
Sam

Washington, DC

#14 Mar 13, 2013
The page was ok until one day one of the admin put a message in my inbox talking about how I looked over someone interested in one of my items (which was not the case). She was nice about but I was like damn I'm dealing with grown adults acting like high school kids. Too much drama and bs for me.
Easy

Covington, VA

#15 Mar 13, 2013
Didn't you just talk to her about it and it was fine? She just followed through on a complaint like she was supposed to. Don't be so sensitive.
Sam

Washington, DC

#16 Mar 13, 2013
Easy wrote:
Didn't you just talk to her about it and it was fine? She just followed through on a complaint like she was supposed to. Don't be so sensitive.
u clearly didn't understand my post! I'm not the one being sensitive.. Oh wait I don't have time to explain my post to u.
Drama

Washington, DC

#17 Mar 13, 2013
That page is Ridiculous!!!!!!!!!! Grown folks acting like kids. ALL of them.
Clear eyed

Covington, VA

#18 Mar 13, 2013
Clearly I did understand your post. You were contacted about possible rules violation, and you pitched a fit, instead of discussing it like a grown up.
stupid

Covington, VA

#19 Mar 13, 2013
U broke the rules now I delete you off my page.. Please!!! Lol
redneck

Covington, VA

#20 Mar 13, 2013
Hey yall im amanda carroll and I started this craks me up what a trashy redneck for ya!(hey yall) lol I stopped using this site after one week of yard sale clothing crap!!
how old

Covington, VA

#21 Mar 13, 2013
whats the age of the person so called running it? 19? Its out of hand out of order, people your post dont get deleted its just too much out of order bull. Its a drama site just like this one. im from clifton and I drove all the way to covington and was set up no show never again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kincaid 1 hr Just saying 11
Heather Williams and Andy Craft 1 hr Just saying 4
Murder 1 hr Just saying 12
Lying again 2 hr my thoughts 3
DJ man boobs 2 hr Donnie 4
oral sex 2 hr Livingitup 5
Who got shot on kline 2 hr Stump 4

Eagle Rock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eagle Rock Mortgages