say good things about people

Posted in the Eagle Rock Forum

whynot

Covington, VA

#1 Nov 7, 2012
let's turn this site around for a change...
Bumppy

United States

#2 Nov 7, 2012
Nobody knows how
curious

Redwood, VA

#3 Nov 7, 2012
Treat others the way you wanna be treated..its not hard you get more bees with honey..no I'm not perfect and don't claim to be..but it doesn't make me feel better bashing someone on this site..cuz I wouldnt want someone to do that to me..come on ppl if your that bored or jobless or angry turn it into somthing positive...a business a plan..I personally Wish someone would build an arcade or somthing for teens and young adults..or for older adults nicer resteraunts or bars...its sad cuz a lot of what I've seen on this site is wasted potential..your all better than that..let's talk about things We like.....or things to help other people..recipes..ideas...thoug hts...a lot of ppl say this town is a shit hole...let's change that an prove people wrong..We all put our pants on one leg at a time...don't Hold grudges or spread hate it all comes back 10 fold...Theres so much ugliness and hate in the world it would be nice to see things in a optimistic way...thanks for your time
tucker

Covington, VA

#4 Feb 6, 2013
curious wrote:
Treat others the way you wanna be treated..its not hard you get more bees with honey..no I'm not perfect and don't claim to be..but it doesn't make me feel better bashing someone on this site..cuz I wouldnt want someone to do that to me..come on ppl if your that bored or jobless or angry turn it into somthing positive...a business a plan..I personally Wish someone would build an arcade or somthing for teens and young adults..or for older adults nicer resteraunts or bars...its sad cuz a lot of what I've seen on this site is wasted potential..your all better than that..let's talk about things We like.....or things to help other people..recipes..ideas...thoug hts...a lot of ppl say this town is a shit hole...let's change that an prove people wrong..We all put our pants on one leg at a time...don't Hold grudges or spread hate it all comes back 10 fold...Theres so much ugliness and hate in the world it would be nice to see things in a optimistic way...thanks for your time
your a good one to talk all the bashing u do on here
nice

Covington, VA

#5 Feb 6, 2013
Dabney is a wonderful place and has many resources to help you get through all it is that you would need to accomplish your goals.
Covington resident

Covington, VA

#6 Feb 6, 2013
I like your positive idea.
I've lived here for about 10 years. Of all the places I've been, I really like the people in this area. I have felt welcome here from day 1, and no one ever made me like an outsider. I care about this community a great deal, and I would love to see the area grow and improve. It makes me sad to see so much money leave alleghany county, and be spent in Roanoke and other surrounding areas. I'm guilty of it.
Thank you to all the kind people of the alleghany highlands for making this a home to me and my family!
For real

Covington, VA

#7 Feb 6, 2013
We live in a beautiful area if the people would just conduct themselves as such, all would be well.
Curious

Covington, VA

#8 Feb 6, 2013
I like all the rivers and streams.
Nice times

Covington, VA

#9 Feb 6, 2013
I love going fishing, it is so nice to swim in the river in the summer.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#11 Feb 6, 2013
I like eating beans and clearing a room out in 60 seconds (gone in 60 seconds). That won't work? Ok fine I like helping people with their computers and cars.
me too

Alexandria, VA

#12 Feb 7, 2013
he he wrote:
I like going to mc donalds and I like the employees... Most of them seem nice and respectable unlike the things you say about them... They always seem busy and you can see them working hard...
They are always friendly and they get my order right! I am a strong believer that it doesn't matter what one does in their personal life as long as they do their job well.
cat fish

Alexandria, VA

#13 Feb 7, 2013
Michales pizza has a bangin catfish dinner but jayme has to make it cause he's the only one with the special sauce.
So True

Millboro, VA

#16 Feb 7, 2013
Anyonelove the new show "The Following" ? I'addicted.
Tater

Covington, VA

#17 Feb 8, 2013
I like the hardware store. They always nice in there.
Trollking

Covington, VA

#19 Feb 8, 2013
The falls are pretty cool
positive

Mechanicsville, VA

#20 Feb 9, 2013
I just saw a cop and he was NOT talking on his cell while driving!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dustin Ward 52 min Wondering 1
Same sex marriage 58 min Fred Zepplin 69
married man but looking 1 hr callyaoutskank 9
Mullins Case 1 hr on tha hill 6
mike Bates 1 hr look yo 3
Who is SHANE IRVINE?? 2 hr Manhattan 2
linda mahan 2 hr JEleer 2004 1
Eagle Rock Dating

more search filters

less search filters