DNA consistent with suspect's in Jan. rape case

Full story: Roanoke Times
Three weeks ago, Andrew Michael Washburn nodded vigorously as his attorney said Washburn expected DNA evidence to exonerate him from an accusation of rape. Full Story
SALLY

AOL

#1 Mar 3, 2007
HE DID IT DUH! LIKE ALL THE OTHERS THAT SAY THEY DIDNT THEY DID! 9 OUT OF 10 TIMES MOST REPORTS OF RAPE GO UNREPORTED BECAUSE A FEMALE HAS TO GO THREW H*LL AND HIGH WATER B4 ANYTHING IS DONE...
shorty

Radford, VA

#2 Aug 25, 2007
i knew him he was one of my best friends i never expected him to do something like that i love him and miss him alot
southern rock mama

Clifton Forge, VA

#3 May 5, 2008
shorty wrote:
i knew him he was one of my best friends i never expected him to do something like that i love him and miss him alot
I miss Andrew too Shorty. I babysit him when he was a child. Watched him grow up and was crushed when he was found guilty. Andrew has always been polite young man. He always had a smile and would never fail to talk to me when I would see him around town. I love this kid like one of my own.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Naughty 26 min david 11
Drug bust? 5 hr stupidity 7
Snitch 7 hr Thomas Landis 16
Equality has hit covington, but wheres all the ... 8 hr Gays in Covington 7
black lifted Chevy with browning buck 11 hr mill 6
carissa higgins 15 hr knows it all 5
Monday court cases 18 hr stfu puhleaze 3
Eagle Rock Dating
Find my Match

Eagle Rock People Search