mind your own

Covington, VA

#1 Feb 4, 2013
This person stirs more crap than I have ever seen in my life. Whoever you are you need to get off your lazy @$$ and do somethin productive. Starting stuff on topix every day will get you nowhere fast darlin. One of these days someone is gonna figure out who you are and beat the breaks off of you
WTF

Redwood, VA

#3 Feb 4, 2013
it's funny isn't it? he/she/it types the same style & mistakes included in every single post even the ones where he/she/it dumbs down the vocabulary. i would buy a ticket to see that beating. it's just a matter of time before he/she/it is found out.
Maria Broughman

Covington, VA

#4 Feb 4, 2013
All I know is that "curious" knows nothing about me. I would like to know who they are so I could tell them to their face exactly what a bad mom is. I guess this person must hang out at the grocery stores to trying to find out something about anyone and everyone either that or they work at one. I just hope "curious" is smart enough to keep his/her opinions and thoughts about my daughter off of this board.

Since: Nov 12

Covington, VA

#5 Feb 4, 2013
I don't think all "curious" posters are the same. The bad spelling and grammar are typical for the area and are no way of narrowing down a specific person. Its a lame ass, go-to name because they clearly put too much thought into what they wanted to say instead of what name they wanted to hide behind.
curious hahahaaaa

Clifton Forge, VA

#6 Feb 5, 2013
Lol maybe if people would stay off here gossiping then their would be no need for a curious look at other topix towns or citys Covington is the only one where people talk trash about each other that shows how sad this town is, I bet you if this was set up like fb and such where people could see who you are that their would be no crap talking this is the new age hair salon gossip but for fat lazy paranoid trash to gossip on so they can cowar behind a screen and say what they think and are to coward to say to someone's face really pathetic if you ask me - richard

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
durant road 1 hr Could be 10
to the meth heads! and i dont care if you like ... 1 hr Really 4
serena ledford 2 hr bad experience 6
Police shooting near whittys Store early this m... 4 hr And you are shocked 3
Covington high graduation 5 hr Parent 5
The Waltons 6 hr Umm 5
Dead Beat Dads 7 hr shelia 1
More from around the web

Eagle Rock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE