wth

Covington, VA

#1 Jan 31, 2013
Who is this child's parents and how is it that a child shows up to his home with a dirt bike out of nowhere and the parents do not ask where it came from. I would like to see the numbers of this bike and see if they match up to another young boys that were stolen.
htw

Covington, VA

#2 Feb 2, 2013
From what I understand it was a trade. Why don't you just ask him about it?
wth

Covington, VA

#3 Feb 2, 2013
I think someone is looking into seeing if they can have the numbers checked. Might have even talked to the parents about having this done. Not sure. Its just trying to talk to someone about this kind of thing can get nasty but if it was a trade and it is the missing bike then it shouldn't be an issue for him or his parents. If it isn't the bike then that's even better.
Bobby Shang

United States

#4 Feb 6, 2013
He's a damn good motocross racer. Ain't none of his bikes are stolen. Believe me, his daddy's bought them fair and square.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grass Whackers 1 hr Wondering 1
jwis 1 hr Not fair 15
Kelly miller 1 hr Hmmm 1
lbc 2 hr Bonnie 1
Wonders 3 hr Wanna 2
Angela baumgarten 10 hr Horn dog 7
john wilmer (Jul '15) 10 hr TheONLYJww 16

Eagle Rock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance