Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

I just spoke with these guys on the phone! This site is legit and they do take action. If enough people report individual bullying to this site they will do something about online harassment!

http://www.stopbullying.gov/cyberbullying/how...
Shaman

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Rainbow

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Stop it.
Truth

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

It will never stop..
Shaman

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

You are correct;it will nver stop. However, if an individual is singled out and harassed online, they can prosecuted and this site will help.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

My sister under an unknown title on Topix recorded in another Topix forum on the subject of bullying, that someone, him or her, titled "Proud" and "Surf 808" listed as living in Wellington, New Zealand in the Samoa "Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts" Topix forum section has been repeatedly cyberbullying me on there, which is true, and has been especially creepy considering he or she doesn't even really know me at all. I once wrote somewhere that when people pushed me way too far regarding bullying anywhere, especially when I don't really know them at all, nor they towards me at all, and when I'm just minding my own business while they're not doing so, that I will eventually stand up and take action over it. I wasn't just kidding around either. It's just pure common sense is all that any type of bullying's just wrong, creepy, mean, and hardly just some little trivial thing that just should be flippantly swept under the rug.
unknown person

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

I happen to know from other people I've talked to whom actually know, and through my reading various posts, and quotes from and about them throughout the whole internet, that "Proud" and "Surf 808" listed as living in Wellington, New Zealand, within the Samoa "Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts" Topix forum section on Topix, is really just one woman, much older than my sister and I. She's also a real liberal lesbian rebel, totally antirepublican, and frequently marches in wild protests in certain places against all Republicans. According to my younger sister and other people whom know this woman so well based upon all the sources I previously mentioned within this post, she has a great big crush on my sister, and when my sister rejected her, her feelings became so hurt by her not even wanting to know or associate with this lady, she began angrily and jealously frequently stalking and bullying her within this particular inspirational quotes Samoa Topix forum section that I also previously mentioned above here. This is simply the truth about this woman. Again, based upon all the sources I previously mentioned on here, I know this woman "Proud" and "Surf 808" so very well, just like the back of my hand.
unknown person

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Continuing my above previous post here----------To be totally honest, my younger sister who again was previously stalked and cyberbullied on Topix is a very kind, very gentle, and very sensitive down-to-earth straight liberal woman, yet definitely not any kind of homosexual hater or lesbian hater at all, and never has been. No way will she ever be one of those either. She just refuses to be in any love relationships with someone she just doesn't know at all and never has, nor whom are crazily angrily jealous of her and her amazing daily writing talent. That's just the truth about her. Thus, once more, we only truly hope "Proud" and "Surf 808" gets the mental health therapy she's so desperately been crying out for by frequently and nastily harrassing my sweet kind younger sister here on Topix.
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

WHITE ILLEGAL TRASH LEAVE NON WHITES COUNTRIES YOUR WHITE ASS DOESNT BELONG HERE!
LOLOLOLOL

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

I've never heard so much BS about bullies in all my life. Has the world changed so much over the last 25 years that all is left is a bunch of whiney pu$$ies. You teach your kids at a young age to defend themselves and their belongings. Plain and simple learning that is almost as important as learning to walk. The internet is 99% crap...now its cyber bullying if you can't handle what is online then don't get online. Make a FB page with half your a$$ hanging out expect to be a called a slut. It is really common sense I have been online since it was invented and I have never been "randomly" attacked online. Now as for topix it is almost like National Enquirer just a bunch of fake trash. Always the same handful of people drumming up some rumor about a few other people. Nobody really believes this $hit.
oh really

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

hmmm well my goodness lolololol i see why you have never been attacked on line maybe its because you are one of the ones doing the attacking you are one sided and yes i belive you are a shit stirrer.
Anonymous

Clifton Forge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

when you think friends are true they change over night why if u don't like me then say so I can deal with that an not say anything to me anymore other than in passing , no reason to say I said stuff on others or say I slander be I don't have the time to deal with your drama feel free drop it an get over yourself!! not high school anymore !
thanks
Anonymous

Clifton Forge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

oh really wrote:
hmmm well my goodness lolololol i see why you have never been attacked on line maybe its because you are one of the ones doing the attacking you are one sided and yes i belive you are a shit stirrer.
agree with you 100%
an your right the ones that are doing the accusing of doing things these days are the ones that are doing the drama bashing what ever happen to proof
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

I'll never ever leave Topix. I like being on it daily. Bullies could never bully me off here.
lawless

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

if i or my children were getting bullied over the internet, i would stay off the computer and have them stay off the computer. WHAM no more cyber bullying. people are so stupid, they obviously love the attention, bullied or not
shestlheur

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

I feel like cyberbullying is keeping me safe and saving my life..

if you didn't bully those people they would probably grow up one day and contribute to my own bullying..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Eagle Rock Discussions

Search the Eagle Rock Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Car deal? 3 hr just a thought 17
Covington rappers 11 hr Shrek Is Love 30
looking for a singer... 11 hr singer originally from cf 5
bands in covington 11 hr Defending 7
drug bust 12 hr wow 19
Jerry & Jacob Bradshaw 13 hr could it be 2
Rappers in CF/Cov (Jul '12) 14 hr Real Hip Hop Fan 146
•••
•••