First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerned citizen

Covington, VA

#1 Feb 14, 2013
have you been robbed or know anyone that has been robbed in our area covington if so was your case handled well or was you just pushed away with a bunch of excuses from the covington police dept. were you taken seriously and treated like you should have been.
Covington resident

Covington, VA

#2 Feb 14, 2013
My car was broken into a few years ago. Covington police took a report, never contacted me again. I called them when I found a stolen item stashed the next day. They should have found this, not me! I did more of an investigation than they did! They were worthless!
rebecca dimaano

Covington, VA

#3 Feb 14, 2013
my home was robbed and i don't mean just a few things they made multiple trips my whole house was ransancked even meds were taken they took every single thing that i worked for over the years and gifts from family and friends i was heart broken mean while the cops asked me if my boyfriend or my son did it then i was asked if my nephew did it i got really pissed i said no they did not!as i was walking thru my home crying one cop said you need to calm down and stop crying and you are being too loud ok first of all i have a hearing problem which makes me talk loud at times and who the hell wouldn't cry if they came home only to find that some trifling trash robbed you they walked around my yard and that was the extent of the investigation it was me who had to finally say enough is enough i had to take on my own robbery investigation and yes i found some of the trash who robbed me even proved they had some of my stuff but they lied thru their teeth saying they didn't rob me the fact is they did and the other fact is iam not going away i will continue to keep looking for more info this is crazy all this could have been done and over with but our police dept does not finger print nor do they care!BUT I DO KNOW I WILL NOT EVER FORGET AND I WILL NEVER EVER CALL MY POLICE DEPT IF ANYTHING LIKE THIS HAPPENS AGAIN I WILL CALL THE STATE POLICE FIRST!
lmao

Covington, VA

#4 Feb 14, 2013
Rebecca, REALLY! Who would want ANYTHING that come from your home?! sorry! lol
hmmm

Miami, FL

#5 Feb 14, 2013
Everyone should know is probably DANNY PORTER. He's the biggest thief in alleghany co. Been convicted more times than anyone can count for B&E. And still only gets probation. Whatcha expect he's related to the CALDWELLS.
So Glad

Covington, VA

#8 Feb 14, 2013
I would say 9/10 its Caldwells and Danny Porter. So glad my lil cousin wised up got away from that trash Georgie. Moving to wv with her mom helped. Sorry got off topic. But the Caldwells will steal pennies off of a dead mans eyes if it is benefiting them, and they will do anything to make a quick buck even if it means taking from hard working people.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#10 Feb 14, 2013
Need to put a sign on your door. "This door is here not for my protection but for you and the gun waiting on the other side" lmao
New

Covington, VA

#11 Feb 14, 2013
I had an expensive item stolen from my house. The thief sold it and we got it back. I made a complaint to Det. Paxton, but never heard back about it. No charges, I guess. We even had the person who bought it as witness. Go figure.
rebecca dimaano

Covington, VA

#12 Feb 14, 2013
well i think its a shame that when some one gets robbed its handled as though its no big deal when infact it is when your home is broken into you never ever feel comfortable nor do you want to leave home fearing that while you are gone they will go in and steal once again i mean really they are not afraid of the cops because they already know they will not get any time period because the investigation is not done right nor is there any finger printing just a sorry your stuff is gone if you hear anything let us know lol yep thats what you get and in the mean time the morons that stole basically everything you own is sitting by laughing and enjoying all your things.
hmmm

Covington, VA

#13 Feb 15, 2013
There are a pile of people robbing others, I can name quite a few that I know for a fact have committed such crimes. If the cops won't do their jobs then rob these trashy people back!! Take your stuff back from them, and take all their so called stuff post some pics of it on a public site and I bet you that over half of it will be claimed by other victims of theirs because nothing they claim to own is actually theirs. Its all stuff they've stolen or things they've bought from other thieves who stole it.
r u serious

Covington, VA

#14 Feb 15, 2013
thats damn shame you claim to know folks who rob people but instead of going to the police with this info you would rather say they are not doing their jobs from where i am looking in you are just as bad as the theives if not worse this is a prime example of why the cops can't do their jobs people will not do the right thing.
heat

Roanoke, VA

#15 Feb 15, 2013
rebecca dimaano wrote:
well i think its a shame that when some one gets robbed its handled as though its no big deal when infact it is when your home is broken into you never ever feel comfortable nor do you want to leave home fearing that while you are gone they will go in and steal once again i mean really they are not afraid of the cops because they already know they will not get any time period because the investigation is not done right nor is there any finger printing just a sorry your stuff is gone if you hear anything let us know lol yep thats what you get and in the mean time the morons that stole basically everything you own is sitting by laughing and enjoying all your things.
I know who u talking about that rob u. have they been to court?
hmmmm

Covington, VA

#16 Feb 15, 2013
r u serious wrote:
thats damn shame you claim to know folks who rob people but instead of going to the police with this info you would rather say they are not doing their jobs from where i am looking in you are just as bad as the theives if not worse this is a prime example of why the cops can't do their jobs people will not do the right thing.
Excuse me hun, but did I say that? Did I say that I never spoke to the police? How in the hell do you think I know they didn't do their jobs?!? You must be one or be related to one huh? Don't you ever loop me in with thieving trash!!I don't recall stating that I knew and didn't say anything!! Of course, you ass I spoke to the police when my own grandmother is one of the ones who was robbed!!! Maybe you should stop trying to start sh*t with someone or assuming!!
hmmmm

Covington, VA

#17 Feb 15, 2013
r u serious wrote:
Also from where you're looking in you need to read the post more carefully and be sure you understand what the hell it is you're reading. That's not the only damn thing I've turned into the police or social services for that matter!! So again don't ever loop me in with that sh*t. The only damn thing I've done that was against the law was run a damn stop sign and speed on the way to the ER!! F*cking idiot!!
rebecca dimaano

Covington, VA

#18 Feb 15, 2013
heat wrote:
<quoted text>
I know who u talking about that rob u. have they been to court?
no they haven't they are busy lying their way out of it as usual.
r u serious

Covington, VA

#19 Feb 15, 2013
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Also from where you're looking in you need to read the post more carefully and be sure you understand what the hell it is you're reading. That's not the only damn thing I've turned into the police or social services for that matter!! So again don't ever loop me in with that sh*t. The only damn thing I've done that was against the law was run a damn stop sign and speed on the way to the ER!! F*cking idiot!!
i believe you better use your own advice before snapping off on me like you lost your mind no where in your post did you say or imply you called or reported a thing to the cops you dumb bitch so yeah your right someone needs to read better and it its you dumbass!
fyi

Covington, VA

#20 Feb 15, 2013
New wrote:
I had an expensive item stolen from my house. The thief sold it and we got it back. I made a complaint to Det. Paxton, but never heard back about it. No charges, I guess. We even had the person who bought it as witness. Go figure.
thats because you did their job for them
hmmm

Covington, VA

#21 Feb 16, 2013
r u serious wrote:
<quoted text>i believe you better use your own advice before snapping off on me like you lost your mind no where in your post did you say or imply you called or reported a thing to the cops you dumb bitch so yeah your right someone needs to read better and it its you dumbass!
lmao no as I said before it is you!! Why would I need to read better when you're the one who jumped to conclusions, and posted some ridiculous sh*t? So shut the f*ck up before I track that IP address which yes I know how to do and come steal your face B*TCH!!
hmmm

Covington, VA

#22 Feb 16, 2013
I can see now I'll have to stay off of here because they're are too many ignorant ass people on this site. To you Rebecca Dimaano I am sorry for what happened to you and your home. When I was 16 Someone ransacked our home as well, we knew exactly who done it and couldn't have anything done about it. Then here yr.s later it happened to my grandmother. Specific things were taken and we had an idea but weren't 100 percent about who it was. In the end in both cases nothing was ever done. It ruins your whole since of security and safety in your own home. I remember seeing your post on what I believe was the Covington yard sale page on facebook and my family prayed for you. We are sorry this happened to you and sorry that no one took it seriously and even more sorry that people post things like who would want your stuff. Obviously someone did. Lastly I know this post wasn't started as an attempt for drama so I am sorry to you for flipping out on "r u serious" and shall refrain from doing so. I hope that in the end you find some peace of mind through all of this.
sue

Covington, VA

#23 Feb 16, 2013
lmao wrote:
Rebecca, REALLY! Who would want ANYTHING that come from your home?! sorry! lol
hey you would steal the pennies off a dead mans eyes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
something nice 58 min lalalala 3
Justin Little 1 hr Sherry 1
jacob carper (Feb '14) 1 hr hatingbish 8
Christmas 5 hr economy 16
Erika Cales? 5 hr Something Bad 10
Men 9 hr stfu puhleaze 9
sexy azz scott rowan 9 hr TRUTH TROLL XXX 21
Eagle Rock Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web