First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Shocking

United States

#125 Feb 4, 2013
Hmmm, they did not at all throw their religion around. They were speaking of us all being the worthy of kindness.
hmmm

Covington, VA

#126 Feb 4, 2013
Shocking wrote:
Hmmm, they did not at all throw their religion around. They were speaking of us all being the worthy of kindness.
I like how you know exactly what that person was thinking unless your the same person haha busted butt sl#t
Shocking

United States

#127 Feb 4, 2013
You have not busted anyone, silly. The fact is, you went off on a post, without understanding it. I would only collude my identity if my identity were known. Why would I pretend to be two unknown persons? Just learn to read, silly.
hmmm

Covington, VA

#128 Feb 4, 2013
Shocking wrote:
You have not busted anyone, silly. The fact is, you went off on a post, without understanding it. I would only collude my identity if my identity were known. Why would I pretend to be two unknown persons? Just learn to read, silly.
Your a silly goose :)
Mike

Covington, VA

#130 Feb 4, 2013
Covington crime is getting bad
mchelle fox

Covington, VA

#135 Feb 5, 2013
Aaa
Donna Fridley

Saint Albans, WV

#136 Feb 5, 2013
Lee was a good man. Alot of people was hurt! And also about weese that guy was not jump I was there with Johnny that night. A person lost his life for no reason at all! He was a very good heart person as long as u knew him! He never meant no harm! And Lee will always be LOVED BY ME AND MY KIDS!
AMBER

Canfield, OH

#137 Feb 6, 2013
TANYA wrote:
I am lee's cousin. I have sat here and read all the comments and it makes me sick how people can talk shit and slam one another. Reguardless of who done what..at the end of the day everyone suffers. My cousin will never see his children grow up. He will never get to give his mom another hug and so on... And the the guy who stabbed my cousin, well his life is taken as well..he gets to go to jail and miss out on so many things and he will also have to live with the guilt that he took a life. We are not all perfect, just because u choose to party or drink or whatever u decide to do with ur life dosent mean that u deserve to die. So instead of getting on here and talking trash why dont u put urself in someones shoe for a minute..imagine ur child being stabbed..feel a parents pain for a minute..i have 3 children and it would kill me to have to bury one of them. It would also kill me to have to go see one of them in prison..too me lee was a great man. He would give u the shirt off his back, and everytime i remember him, i remember the guy with a guitar in his hand. Rip lee..i love u always
You tell them Tanya i wish everyone would stop all of this BS about this man he was a good man an he is my fionce's cousin and i was wanting to me Lee so bad becuase my fionce talked about him all the time. Everyone has their good days and bad days, not everyone is perfect but does that mean we should all say all these hateful things about lee.. he would have done anything for his family i have herd so much good about him and all you people can say is all these ignorant things about a man who still had a life and a family. you should all keep the negative comments to your self a think what would if this happend to you or someone you loved..RIP Lee
caring for others

United States

#138 Feb 6, 2013
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha keep your ignorant religion to yourself hippocrit oh lalala I can do what I want and god will forgive me on Sunday if you was such a good Christian then you wouldn't ever be on this site its because you get your rocks off by seeing what people say on here and then you jump in to point out faults haha I adore ignorant religious sheep like you :0
so glad not all people think like you. Like Lee's cousin said he was a good man. He loved so much. And I would never want to to put one of my kids in the ground and I would never want to visit one in prison. There was alot lost in one night. So much pain. Some pain that will take alot to heal. If I offended you I am sorry. Lee meant alot to my family. We seen the loving side. I just wish everyone knew him the way some did. We love you Lee rest in peace.

Since: Feb 13

Ashland, OH

#139 Feb 6, 2013
We all love you lee. Everyone of you who has drug his name through the dirt, I would bet money that you never spent an hour in his presence! Loyal, caring, and REAL! Choke on your hate.
Wow

Clifton Forge, VA

#140 Feb 7, 2013
I am very sad that a person died! This man by far was no Saint! He was a bully! Plain and simple! Everything going on at that house that night was WRONG....Minors drinking, fighting and who knows what else! I hope this serves as a wake up call for those involved and everyone starts making better choices!Pray for those involved, pray for those who witnessed a horrible tragedy and pray for the ones who were there and have no compassion. This world is getting worse by the minute and I am sad my children have to witness it! Get right and do right.
disgusted

Covington, VA

#142 Feb 12, 2013
LOVEANDLIVE wrote:
You will never understand a fallin angel. They come this earth aside lighting not banished from the heavens but brought here to shead light and love and as quickly as they come they leave. Rest my friend. Your journey has just begun.<3
1 less skinhead in the world and maybe now his kids may be raised in the real world....fallen angel? hmmm God isn't for prejudice, He created us all and we are to love one another. God and Jesus are the only judges...if he were sent to shed light we're all in trouble
LOVEANDLIVE

Covington, VA

#143 Feb 12, 2013
If your uneducated don't comment! If you never met him don't comment! And "Disgusted" I posted that for Him not you...you sinner..judgemental fool..you are what you hate! You sin everyday..point fingers and judge with your own little closed pathetic brain washed mind!! The facts is we lost a child of god..just like you or me! He was human made in the same image as you and me! A reflection of god! I do belive you passed judgement upon him! So please play by your own rules..dont make them up as you go! Be a good Christian and pray for yours and his!
Ridiculous

Moneta, VA

#145 Feb 19, 2013
Let the man rest in peace damn!!
wondering

Covington, VA

#148 Mar 12, 2013
any new news on this??
So what

Baltimore, MD

#149 Mar 12, 2013
Who cares.
update

Covington, VA

#151 Mar 23, 2013
hes out of jail!!
RRNC

Fuquay Varina, NC

#152 Dec 28, 2013
Just found out about this a few months ago. Anyone know where Lee's brother is? Or how he is doing? I have tried to reach him thru FB to check on him, but no answer. Thanks
Libby

Lyndhurst, VA

#153 Jan 2, 2014
RRNC wrote:
Just found out about this a few months ago. Anyone know where Lee's brother is? Or how he is doing? I have tried to reach him thru FB to check on him, but no answer. Thanks
he's in cold springs correctional ctr. Outside of staunton. He gets out in july.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jazmine holloway 3 hr GEGE123 1
did you really get fired 3 hr Sammy 5
Larry Hicks/ Brittany Horn 3 hr Sammy 2
Photo lab girl? 3 hr Getalife Gre 5
Jamie jo 3 hr Smokintha boat 3
Willie Richardson 4 hr Becky 2
attention dog hoarder you were warned 4 hr Really 29

Eagle Rock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance