Lawdhavemercy

Covington, VA

#97 Feb 3, 2013
shocking, i think youre on the wrong page, try the dear abby page maybe. my family has been in a similar situation and best believe, ppl talked. i didnt care, let them talk, let them say what they have to say. last time i heard theres a thing called freedom of speech
Shocking

Covington, VA

#98 Feb 3, 2013
Dear Lawdhavemercy,

I had once exercised my right to free speech on a message board, by describing the lack of compassion the members of a small community showed each other during a senseless tragedy. Strangely, a person told me I wasn't within my rights of free speech to express my opion, but it was their opinion to let other people talk. It's ironic that my message didn't direct the rights of others to express themselves regarding the incident, but to incite kindness from them. Do you think this person is confused? It seems to me a person preaching free speech wouldn't have the audacity to tell someone else what not to say. I think they're in a pickle, but what do you think?

Sincerely,

Shocked, but Not Conflicted
ice

United States

#99 Feb 3, 2013
Damn was anna mcdorman in this? any where that girls goes is BAD news..all that follows is drugs and lies
hmmmm

Capitol Heights, MD

#101 Feb 3, 2013
caring for others wrote:
<quoted text>so glzd your kids are so important, you raise them the best you can, but no one needs to die to prove a point, can't believe their are ignorant people like you in this world, cherish your kids, because you never know when you might lose one and someone else says they deserved to die.
Ummmm no because I teach my children to not act like a hard azz and if my child would someday be in that situation they would have been smart and called the copsand kept the knife with them not throw it on the floor yeah its sad he died but its not sad he died of cocky erogance I don't care what any one says I knew how he was always acting like he had something to prove and the guy probably stabbed him to shut him up for good
Lawdhavemercy

Covington, VA

#103 Feb 3, 2013
hmmmm maybe someone will do the same to you and shut you up for good, thats how you think it should work, right?
Really

United States

#105 Feb 3, 2013
Viccy damn girl how de hell you no who has been between your moms legs that is just NASTY
Shocked

Alexandria, VA

#107 Feb 3, 2013
I hope you take a course in comprehension, because you are really failing at this.
Stop

Mechanicsville, VA

#111 Feb 3, 2013
Haven't we had enough tragedy in this town? What good is it to gossip about something you don't truly know anything about? Does it make you feel better to know that the things you are saying about the people involved is deeply hurting their families and friends? Why doesn't everyone stop trashtalking and take a step back, let the families on both sides have peace so they can overcome this. Everyone in this town knows each other one way or another, and it makes me sick to know that everyone is willing to beat down their neighbors with such hate. It makes me embarrassed to say that I am from Covington. Stop all the hurt already.
hmmmm

Clifton Forge, VA

#112 Feb 3, 2013
Lawdhavemercy wrote:
hmmmm maybe someone will do the same to you and shut you up for good, thats how you think it should work, right?
I can't die hahahaha I have no soul hahahaha
woopwoop

Eagle Rock, VA

#113 Feb 3, 2013
am i the only one who heard the gunshot over near mcdonalds after it happend?
caring for others

Medina, OH

#114 Feb 3, 2013
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmm no because I teach my children to not act like a hard azz and if my child would someday be in that situation they would have been smart and called the copsand kept the knife with them not throw it on the floor yeah its sad he died but its not sad he died of cocky erogance I don't care what any one says I knew how he was always acting like he had something to prove and the guy probably stabbed him to shut him up for good
you must just have the perfect kids, just be glad you have them because one day and I pray it doesn't happen, you might lose a child and people will be writing nastty comments on here about them, all I can say is hmmmmmmmm
hmmmm

Clifton Forge, VA

#115 Feb 3, 2013
caring for others wrote:
<quoted text>you must just have the perfect kids, just be glad you have them because one day and I pray it doesn't happen, you might lose a child and people will be writing nastty comments on here about them, all I can say is hmmmmmmmm
You mean all you can say is duuuuuuuuhhhh I likey to typie on my puter hahaha
caring for others

Medina, OH

#116 Feb 3, 2013
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean all you can say is duuuuuuuuhhhh I likey to typie on my puter hahaha
I think you are the duuuuuh. What im trying to say is all some people care about is peoples past, not the fact that a mother and father have lost their son, 4 precious children will never see their dad and one of them might never know his dad. Lee had is foughts, but he also loved with all his heart. But no it is bash the dead guy and make fun of people who cared about him. If that is how it makes you feel good I will be praying for you.
RazyK

Eagle Rock, VA

#117 Feb 3, 2013
i grew up wth Shane i knew em all and whtever the reason dont matter it b rugs or someone defending theirselvests a damn shame that evrybody soh appy that Lee is dead and because u automatically assume drugs. I stabbed twopeople and in self defense but went thru same bullshit as these ppl are now
hmmm

Clifton Forge, VA

#118 Feb 3, 2013
caring for others wrote:
<quoted text> I think you are the duuuuuh. What im trying to say is all some people care about is peoples past, not the fact that a mother and father have lost their son, 4 precious children will never see their dad and one of them might never know his dad. Lee had is foughts, but he also loved with all his heart. But no it is bash the dead guy and make fun of people who cared about him. If that is how it makes you feel good I will be praying for you.
Haha keep your ignorant religion to yourself hippocrit oh lalala I can do what I want and god will forgive me on Sunday if you was such a good Christian then you wouldn't ever be on this site its because you get your rocks off by seeing what people say on here and then you jump in to point out faults haha I adore ignorant religious sheep like you :0
wow

Jordanville, NY

#119 Feb 4, 2013
idk any of you but you all act like your from the city grow the f**k up n act your from the country thts where u live brotherhood n sh*t really?? Its a joke
TANYA

Saline, MI

#120 Feb 4, 2013
I am lee's cousin. I have sat here and read all the comments and it makes me sick how people can talk shit and slam one another. Reguardless of who done what..at the end of the day everyone suffers. My cousin will never see his children grow up. He will never get to give his mom another hug and so on... And the the guy who stabbed my cousin, well his life is taken as well..he gets to go to jail and miss out on so many things and he will also have to live with the guilt that he took a life. We are not all perfect, just because u choose to party or drink or whatever u decide to do with ur life dosent mean that u deserve to die. So instead of getting on here and talking trash why dont u put urself in someones shoe for a minute..imagine ur child being stabbed..feel a parents pain for a minute..i have 3 children and it would kill me to have to bury one of them. It would also kill me to have to go see one of them in prison..too me lee was a great man. He would give u the shirt off his back, and everytime i remember him, i remember the guy with a guitar in his hand. Rip lee..i love u always
LOVEANDLIVE

Covington, VA

#121 Feb 4, 2013
You will never understand a fallin angel. They come this earth aside lighting not banished from the heavens but brought here to shead light and love and as quickly as they come they leave. Rest my friend. Your journey has just begun.<3
Shocked

Covington, VA

#122 Feb 4, 2013
Hmmmm, Caring for Others was talking about Beijing kind to each other, not trying to indoctrinate anyone into their religion. You are one of those people a person can't be nice to, because your thinking is so low, you don't understand a darned thing.
hmmm

Catonsville, MD

#124 Feb 4, 2013
Shocked wrote:
Hmmmm, Caring for Others was talking about Beijing kind to each other, not trying to indoctrinate anyone into their religion. You are one of those people a person can't be nice to, because your thinking is so low, you don't understand a darned thing.
Haha not hardly pal my point was them throwing their religion around when they to are guilty of sin by indulging in this gossip site duh duh dumbie lol your really slow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
crack head in covington 20 min stupid 15
Teresa Whitt is gay and gross 36 min stupid 8
Jasmine Holloway and Officer Roldan 2 hr curious 8
married man wants discreet sex 3 hr pam 18
OMG, More druggies move in on Beverly Street! 3 hr Derrick 1
Best places to eat 4 hr 67merc 8
Anyone interested in BBQ 6 hr BBQ fan 7
•••
•••
Eagle Rock Dating