Best Girls/ Women Who Can Fight In C.F

Best Girls/ Women Who Can Fight In C.F

Posted in the Eagle Rock Forum

Wanted

United States

#1 Feb 10, 2013
Who do you think are the best fighters that are female in Clifton Forge? I don't call hair pulling or bitch slapping fighting. I want to know who's a female who can knock someone out cold.
wtf

Covington, VA

#2 Feb 10, 2013
Wanted wrote:
Who do you think are the best fighters that are female in Clifton Forge? I don't call hair pulling or bitch slapping fighting. I want to know who's a female who can knock someone out cold.
yo mama.
Brown Eyes

United States

#3 Feb 10, 2013
The girl I wouldn't mess with no matter what the reason have to be S.Kern. I saw that girl knock a man stright the hell out and she didn't even look mad. I myself am a lover not a fighter.Hey S. Kern if you read this I would love to go out with you but fight you I would run for the hills.
Rebel

Clifton Forge, VA

#5 Feb 11, 2013
ME
slap nuts

United States

#6 Feb 11, 2013
I can name a few fer ya but there from covington dana armentrout,savannaha moody,both the daminoo girls, shannon k, april blankinship,sherree mattox,samantha munsey there's just a select few fer ya now you pick
Wanted

Clifton Forge, VA

#7 Feb 11, 2013
Thanks I got this baby mama drama and I don't believe in hitting women so need me a kick ass kind of girl to maybe help a man out which one u lay your money on if u had to??? Good to know if nothing else who is the baddest girl in town. Thanks.
Brown Eyes

Clifton Forge, VA

#8 Feb 12, 2013
Not a doubt in my mind bet my money hand's down Shannon K. The others maybe bad asses but Shannon just a damn wicked beast
Brown Eyes

Clifton Forge, VA

#9 Feb 12, 2013
I doubt she's for hire though Wanted but then again everything and everyone has their price No disrespect meant Shannon just saying.
Classy

Covington, VA

#10 Feb 12, 2013
Classy ladies
OMG

Clifton Forge, VA

#11 Feb 12, 2013
WOW, how proud! Who wants a woman who act like that? Have some morals and conduct yourself like a damn lady!
lol

Covington, VA

#12 Feb 12, 2013
sometimes a b**ch needs their ass wooped! P.s. a lady can take only but so much before they need to straighten up a b**ch...and yes she is still a lady.
Lmao

Covington, VA

#13 Feb 12, 2013
Georginna Dunbar thinks she can...but I was at the tough man when she got her butt kicked. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 businesses closing and Westrock is cutting ... 4 hr Dudley 8
Laur 7 hr Same ole same ole 2
Tessa I Saw You 9 hr Keepitup 2
Lauren 12 hr Fed up 1
This is the end 12 hr Bronco Brutus 1
Mike tucker 12 hr Jane 1
She will leave 15 hr Idiot 20

Eagle Rock Jobs

Personal Finance

Eagle Rock Mortgages