Wheres a good place to go for a drink...

Wheres a good place to go for a drink in Eagle River ?

Posted in the Eagle River Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Steve Weber

Spencer, WI

#1 Jul 4, 2011
Were heading up to our cabin where do people go ?
Kathey Marquart

Spencer, WI

#2 Jul 4, 2011
We like to go to Sweetwater on 45 we used to go to Geeos but too many fights there
Paula Cantrell

United States

#3 Jul 5, 2011
Geeos, Last time we went there there was some skinny little queer in a tie dyed shirt with cowboy boots sitting at the end of the bar. Trying to hit on my little sister. She just turned 18 and "Chester the Molestor" is trying to get her drunk on these disgusting Cherrys they sell there, My husband almost knocked him off his stool,
Genia

United States

#4 Jul 5, 2011
Yea that perv is always sitting in there, we won't go in there anymore either. That MFer is about 65 years old drunk off his ass hittin on all the young girls.
All I did when we were there was swat at flies there.

We all go to House of Boos or Tipsey Turtle much better places to go FK Geeos
Lita Rodgers

United States

#5 Jul 11, 2011
Geeos! you must be kidding. disgusting ! The cops sit in the parking lot, and come in when your trying to have a good time. Nope we go to finish line and yea the skinny queer is always in there smoking some gross cigar, I think he's a friend of the owner or something.
cjyo

Green Bay, WI

#6 Jul 12, 2011
Paula Cantrell wrote:
Geeos, Last time we went there there was some skinny little queer in a tie dyed shirt with cowboy boots sitting at the end of the bar. Trying to hit on my little sister. She just turned 18 and "Chester the Molestor" is trying to get her drunk on these disgusting Cherrys they sell there, My husband almost knocked him off his stool,
Ok, I wasnt the one hitting on your sister, but what is an 18 year old girl doing in the bar? Good job big sis. May be yoour husband should be using his brain and take her somewhere she does belong.
Paula Cantrell

United States

#7 Jul 14, 2011
cjyo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, I wasnt the one hitting on your sister, but what is an 18 year old girl doing in the bar? Good job big sis. May be yoour husband should be using his brain and take her somewhere she does belong.
Eating a Hamburger! It was the middle of the afternoon on raceday and we went to eat and watch the race, In WI you can be in a bar if accompanied by a guardian Since our mother was killed last year I am her guardian. And she wasn't drinking. But skinny Queer was offering and acting obnoxious
Bianca

Chicago, IL

#8 Jul 28, 2011
Go to Weasels
Jamie Lewis

Spencer, WI

#9 Aug 8, 2011
Yea Geeos is dead, Old news there. No one wants to go there. Everyone goes to Sweetwater on the North side of town or Lumpys on South 45 Geeos isn't worth your time, They don't even appreciate your business there.
Nicholas

Wausau, WI

#10 Aug 8, 2011
When my family are in town we go to the penalty box that just opened and had a great time their on HWY 70 East lmost across the hockey arena,pretty nice and excellent pizza, We were in their a few weeks back and Brett Farve was in their suppositly just before we got their. The problem not only with Geeos like everywhere else is watched for drinking and driving. Very bad place to drink and drive . Number one in the state they say for drunk driving arrest . Lets face it its not good to be driving under the influiance of ,i will or only had one or one more before i go. Police are only tring to keep our roads safe but i look at people also in other counties that work for the state drive as well under the influance of alchol and they never get pulled over ive seen it with my own two eyes , its amazing the favortism act is alive and well.Well enter at your own risk drive safe and god bless
Alan

Spencer, WI

#12 Sep 17, 2011
Third Hole has a new owner So it must have been the previous owner the new guy is a regular joe
Bobby Peru

Pembroke, GA

#13 Oct 4, 2011
Eagle River is known for perverted old guys slipping GBH to kids. We usually wait till an opportune time when they are in the can, start a small distraction like a "show me your t**ts" contest and work them over a little. Pretty much the way it is handled her; don't worry about legal problems unless you drag one behind a sled but don't sick around, either.
Chris Tangier

Spencer, WI

#15 Nov 13, 2011
Yea Geeos is pretty much a gay bar now days not openly but you can tell the owner is pretty dainty.
So I'm not surprised by Waynes comment. It's all guys there everytime we stopped in there. Probably why the Hockey teams won't hang there.
Gino

Spencer, WI

#16 Dec 14, 2011
Yea as close to a gay bar as you can get in Eagle River. Last year I was in there and got a disgusting hamburger it tasted sort of sour I only ate half of it and almost 12 hours later to the minute I got food poisoning. I've never gone back since and never will again, They don't even care enough about their customers to serve decent food. Their drinks are watered down. The beer tastes like there's mold in the lines, There are flys and gnats all over the bar. The place should be shut down. Then add to that the owner is an ignorant ass_____ and you'd have to be nuts to go in there. All the locals know better the only people that go in there now days are from out of town.
Rick Mansardi

Eagle River, WI

#17 Jan 13, 2012
Yep I agree with Jamie! Geeos is Dead No body wants to go there anymore. The owners a queer he was drunk one night hitting on my girlfriends son he's a gross old pervert. He has to hire women in order to get a woman in that place even then they don't want to go in there.
Jack McCracken

Rib Lake, WI

#18 Jan 21, 2012
We've been going to Lumpy's on 45 South of town the past couple years. Excellent grub, tons of Hi-Def TV's, a bunch of cool beer signs and sports related memorabilia. I think they have an indoor place to smoke now too.
Paul

Eagle River, WI

#19 Feb 14, 2012
Didn't even know that place (Geeo)was still in business, We used to go in there about 2003 and the place was nice. The owner was a Jerk though, arrogant and a control freak, We stopped going in there after we saw him talking down to one of the girls that worked there. My wife doesn't go for people like that so I was told I can go anywhere I want but there. They used to have a good business until this guy bought the place!
Pauline

Eagle River, WI

#20 Feb 19, 2012
Everyone around here goes to Lumpys on 45 South Geeo's is a thing of the past. The owner is an ___Ho e no one can stand him.
Jimmy

Spencer, WI

#21 Mar 17, 2012
Well look up the owner Renner sometime on ccap in Vilas county it's like a stream of constant irresponsible behavior and thats why the Police are watching the place. He constantly drives drunk and their going to nail him, and not too many of the local residents care either.
Gene

Spencer, WI

#22 Mar 24, 2012
We go to Lumpys too good place friendly people the owner lumpy is a nice guy. Thats the new spot where everyone goes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle River Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dems LOSE in Vilas County Again (Nov '16) Dec '16 Hodagstein 2
Ted Cruz Exposed, watch the Video. then Vote (Apr '16) Apr '16 Vote For Trump 1
Ted Cruz is a Pathological Liar (Apr '16) Apr '16 Vote For Trump 1
Trump and the National Debt (Apr '16) Apr '16 Vote For Trump 1
Cruz & Kasich Plan Huge Cuts to S.S. & Medicare (Mar '16) Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1
Ted Cruz Sex Scandal Confirmed by Washington Times (Mar '16) Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1
News 2 dead, 16 injured after volleyball team's bus ... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Elise Likes Vanilla 1

Eagle River Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eagle River Mortgages