Investigator rules against Palin in e...

Investigator rules against Palin in ethics probe

There are 1 comment on the WBT-AM Charlotte story from Jul 24, 2009, titled Investigator rules against Palin in ethics probe. In it, WBT-AM Charlotte reports that:

This Feb. 11, 2009 file photo shows Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin during a news conference, in Juneau, Alaska.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBT-AM Charlotte.

Dennis from Anchorge

Anchorage, AK

#1 Jul 24, 2009
Sarah Palin has been an outstanding governor for Alaska. Had she not gone through the McCain nomination, the Obama election, and the media-in-heat following Obama around last fall, she would still be as popular as she was before the last elections. Ms. Palin is a moral person, and she was right to step down as governor due to the way her term as evolved.

I have no idea if she'll pursue the presidency in 2012, or whether she's even interested. I do believe she has opinions that need to be heard regarding America's future.

Finally, Ms. Palin continues to have a large amount of support from Alaska's citizens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle-River Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1977-1980 Sep 20 Popeye 1
relocation (May '13) Sep 14 Rich 2
News Republican senators plead for public understand... Apr '15 Oh No You Di-nt 1
Two hospitalized after well accident in Eagle R... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Jean Pope 1
News Lawmaker says 'trickery' slipped Common Core in... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Tamworth 1
News 4-year-old dies in blaze (Feb '08) Jan '14 Ashlee 5
News Olds-Morgan lead Iron Doggers into McGrath (Feb '13) Jun '13 oowuyy 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eagle-River Mortgages