Christians face attacks in eastern In...

Christians face attacks in eastern India

There are 12 comments on the The Associated Press story from Oct 25, 2008, titled Christians face attacks in eastern India . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

They still worship in what remains of the little Baptist church not far from this forest town.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

Bloody Visigoths

Stockton, CA

#1 Oct 26, 2008
Good. These arrogant christians need to learn their place. I'm sick of their christian supremacy and their religious filth and hypocrisy.
Robert-2012

Southfield, MI

#2 Oct 26, 2008
To Bloody Visigoths

Before I get sucked into giving a remark. Are your truly Hindu, or defending the attack?
- Dukkha-dukkha -

Because, I or any other religion or ideology could be used to do the same thing, by any, by all groups.
Upanishads - ShAnti

I would think, you are more against a Circular Society, not another religion? What is your thoughts, etc.
American Citizen

United States

#3 Oct 26, 2008
Bloody Visigoths wrote:
Good. These arrogant christians need to learn their place. I'm sick of their christian supremacy and their religious filth and hypocrisy.
It seems to me you are the one in trouble here. Since you, Satan and your satanist government have took over the United States we have lost most of our jobs, got two of our biggest buildings destroyed, gotted into many wars,lost most of our self respect and our homes.
Talk about being SICK. I for one am sick of all you low lifes comdemning my God for what you filth from hell have caused.
Keltec 9mm

Spartanburg, SC

#4 Oct 26, 2008
Bloody Visigoths wrote:

A fine example on non Christian morality, but in your case it is the nature of the beast,

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#5 Oct 26, 2008
I say we start feeding the "x-tians" to the lions again!
Robert-2012

Southfield, MI

#6 Oct 26, 2008
To all commets before this.

First of all I apologize, if I offended anyone reference my comments on Circular Society.

The message I was trying to relay. Is the Circular Society and media is trying to get all the religious groups to fight among themselves. So it can justify their cause or agenda.

If it makes you fill good to bash me, then fine.

If the Christine groups are requiring individuals to convert to get help. I, myself would like to know. Since that is wrong (by most major religions I know). Take pictures, get proof, etc.

But, if people are converting out of there on free will. Then you need to ask the question: "Why are my people converting?" Because there needs are not being meet.
----------

To American Citizen

I think you took the question or statement out of context. At least I tried to find if I was actually talking to person who was a Hindu, and not some Circular Zionist.(Witch I still have no answer from any comments so-far)

-- And you are wrong, Satan will be actually voted in this term! lol
----------

To Keltec 9mm

Thank you for your comment. As far as I'm concerned,(and Biblical), I have lost my way.

But what I was trying to do is open a communication and understand. It doesn't mean I was going to make a smart remark or start bashing Bloody Visigoths, until I found addition information.

I will try my best, to keep from making the same mistakes of the past.
----------

To WeTheSheeple

Figures...see what was created from the last time you gave "x-tians" to the lions. First yo have to stop killing the lions. lol
---------

Final remark for this entry:

1. Even thou I am a "sinner", I would rather go to hell fighting for Christians. But you can't please everyone. But I will defend other individuals or religions against individuals or groups that are just using the banner of a church to hide behind. From nothing more than people who did not get there way. And is using the name Christian name, to justify there means.

2. Don't let my passive voice fool you. I'm trying to understand. But after everything is said and done. I "Will Note" make the same mistakes the Britons did, nor Alexander. If the need arises.

You wonder why people turn off to religion. It is "exactly" because of the comments from the different religious groups.

And what really gets me. Based the past and current times. The way human nature is. Even if one group was the 100% religion in the world. There would still be class discrimination, and killings of less religiously correct individuals or groups. You would still have factions of that group killing others. You see this everyday.

"May the games begin" Go ahead and start the bashing lol

Oh, at least I tried to relay in Hindu that I was troubled by the first statement. And the word peace. If I was not correct. Then correct me on the proper term. By knowledgeable Hindu, not some fly by night person who searched the web. And just trying to stir up hatred remarks, etc. Unless it is for discussion in general.
Daniel

Hereford, AZ

#7 Oct 26, 2008
The bottom Line is this.......There is only one GOD and only one GOD's Truth. The reason there is so many religions is because of Man and not, because of GOD. Throughout history, there have been smart, clever men who have wished and wanted to establish for themselves an elevated position amongst other men. They have chosen as their tool, the misuse of GOD's Name to give themselves special position and advantage over other men thus, forming a particular slant spin or added untruth to GOD's Word to give them that advantage. This action and other actions throughout time has been the foundation of all these religions. There are some churches that are more true to GOD's Word than others and some that are totally False. It is written, You must question, question everything in the seeking of the Truth for the World is full of Deceit! You must always look toward and place GOD before any Man. Final Note: GOD reserves special Punishment to those who misuse His Name.

Since: Oct 08

Southfield, MI

#8 Oct 26, 2008
Daniel.. Thank you

If you fear man before GOD. Those individuals are not following GODs word. That much is for sure!

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#9 Oct 26, 2008
NEWSFLASH

McCain supporter and volunteer, Ashley Todd told police today in Penn. that she too was attacked by men in Eastern India today.

Ashley noted that several 6'4" black men on larger African Elephants started trailer her smaller Asian Pachyderm once they noticed her McCain/Palin elephant basket sticker. Ashley stated that once caught, she was trampled by the attacking elephants and passed out.

Police still question why witnesses say Ashley kept throwing herself under her elephants foot while alone with the animal."

Meanwhile, right wing blogs, far right radio hosts, and setting-the-bar-too-low McCain/Palin supporters are running with the story.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me a bunch of times, well than I must be a McCain/Bush/Palin supporter!

Since: Oct 08

Southfield, MI

#10 Oct 26, 2008
OneRyder...ha, ha, lol

But you need to keep voting until you get it right.(get-it...right)..There will ne a Quizz after the election...lol

Oh, you want get good media, if you keep charging them. lol ...oh, the proficts from Fannie Mae will take care of this..great, thanks OneRyder.

I think we should vote "Non of the Above".
Keltec 9mm

Spartanburg, SC

#11 Oct 26, 2008
WeTheSheeple wrote:
I say we start feeding the "x-tians" to the lions again!
Do you have other suicide wishes? If you haven't checked lately, very few lions, many Christians.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#12 Oct 27, 2008
Keltec 9mm wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have other suicide wishes? If you haven't checked lately, very few lions, many Christians.
But they're soooooo tasty.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So close to homeless Jun 2 Eddie 1
Armpit Airline May 27 All seeing eye 1
News Drive-By Shooting Suspects in Custody (Jul '07) May '17 how 9
moving to oregon (Sep '06) Apr '17 Mydadwasaperuvian... 188
News Transgender man claims he's pregnant (Mar '08) Feb '17 TheJerseyDevil 62
News Woman rescued from car (Aug '16) Aug '16 TFC 1
News Walmart thief lassoed: Rancher on horseback tak... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Donna Bevck 1

Eagle Point Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eagle Point Mortgages