Jose Reyna begging Saucedo to be on s...

Jose Reyna begging Saucedo to be on school board

Posted in the Eagle Pass Forum

School

Eagle Pass, TX

#1 Jul 14, 2013
http://eaglepass411.com/pages/Announcements/o...

Mr. Ignacio Saucedo, President
Eagle Pass Independent School District
Eagle Pass, Texas 78852

Request for appointment to Claudio Heredia's vacant Board seat
Dear Mr. Saucedo:

I am writing this letter to request that I be considered for and be appointed to the vacant Eagle Pass Independent School District Board of Trustees seat vacated by former board member Claudio Heredia because I ran for this seat against Mr. Heredia in the November 6, 2012 general election as the only other candidate for this seat.

At the November 6th election, I received a total of 3,585 votes from Maverick County citizens who approved of me for this EPISD School Board Position No. 1. and demonstrating that I enjoy considerable support from the community. As the only other candidate for the EPISD School Board Place 1 position at this election, I demonstrated my genuine commitment and dedication to serve the students, faculty, staff, and taxpayers of Eagle Pass and Maverick County at the EPISD School Board. I firmly believe that my candidacy and strong support from the community makes me the best and logical candidate to replace Mr. Claudio Heredia.

I have raised and educated all four children of mine in the Eagle Pass Independent School District and they are now enjoying success in their chosen careers and educational endeavors. I have been a life long resident of Eagle Pass and am a taxpayer in Maverick County. My integrity and commitment to public education is extraordinary and my highest priority. I welcome the opportunity to serve the citizens of Eagle Pass and Maverick County as an EPISD School Board member as well as working with the current School Board members, students, faculty, and staff in continuing the progress of the Eagle Pass Independent School District.

I am ready, available, and competent to assume the duties and responsibilities of the Eagle Pass Independent School District Board of Trustees Position No. 1 if appointed by a majority of the remaining EPISD School Board members.

Sincerely,

Jose Reyna

To Mr Reyna

Del Rio, TX

#2 Jul 14, 2013
Life long resident of Eagle Pass? "Integrity" begins with honesty. Who really wrote this letter, Mr. Reyna?
Yeah

Eagle Pass, TX

#3 Jul 14, 2013
To Mr Reyna wrote:
Life long resident of Eagle Pass? "Integrity" begins with honesty. Who really wrote this letter, Mr. Reyna?
Yes he wrote the letter. Click the link.
pepe aranda

Del Rio, TX

#4 Jul 15, 2013
i think rodolfo lopez should be appointed because it was his school board seat before claudio heredia announced he would run causing rodolfo lopez to become the coward of the county.
Logical

Del Rio, TX

#5 Jul 15, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he wrote the letter. Click the link.
If Mr. Reyna really wrote the letter tell me why he does not know he is NOT a "life long resident of Eagle Pass."
Jorge

Eagle Pass, TX

#6 Jul 15, 2013
Logical wrote:
<quoted text>
If Mr. Reyna really wrote the letter tell me why he does not know he is NOT a "life long resident of Eagle Pass."
I guess Reyna is a liar then. We don't need liars on the school board.
liar

Lockhart, TX

#7 Jul 15, 2013
Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess Reyna is a liar then. We don't need liars on the school board.
then we need to get rid of nacho too his the bigest liar lol literally haha****
Mijares

Eagle Pass, TX

#8 Jul 15, 2013
Porfavor reyna NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! el no se quiere mochar Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo!!!!!!!
youre an idiot

Dallas, TX

#9 Jul 15, 2013
liar wrote:
<quoted text> then we need to get rid of nacho too his the bigest liar lol literally haha****
You need to back Nacho, he is pro-education and you NEED TO BACK TO SCHOOL and LEARN HOW TO SPELL! HAHAHA!
No Way

Lockhart, TX

#10 Jul 15, 2013
No way in *ell will he get appointed. He is considered a radical. Plus this guy can't decide what party he is affiliated with. From Democrat to Repiblican to Independent to who knows what. Maybe he is now with the Tea Party. No appointment for you Jose Reyna.
NoSpeakEnglish

Eagle Pass, TX

#11 Jul 15, 2013
Reyna can barely speak English, yet how would he be able to function on a school board where it's mandatory to be proficient in English?
hmunozmijares

Eagle Pass, TX

#12 Jul 15, 2013
Sr, Rodolfo López es la mejor opción para substituir el Lic. Heredia. Es un trabajador duro y tiene mucha experiencia en la Mesa Directiva.
RATA

Del Rio, TX

#13 Jul 15, 2013
hmunozmijares wrote:
Sr, Rodolfo López es la mejor opción para substituir el Lic. Heredia. Es un trabajador duro y tiene mucha experiencia en la Mesa Directiva.
Que bueno el chiste.
Hmmijares la ratota

Corpus Christi, TX

#14 Jul 15, 2013
hmunozmijares wrote:
Otro de tus candidatos fracasados viejo rata. Igual de chueco como tu este homosexual y a los dos les apesta el trasero..
Oye Mijares

Eagle Pass, TX

#15 Jul 16, 2013
hmunozmijares wrote:
Tiene la experencia como la tienes tu de RATA.
hmunozmijares

Eagle Pass, TX

#16 Jul 16, 2013
Hmmijares la ratota wrote:
<quoted text>
Otro de tus candidatos fracasados viejo rata. Igual de chueco como tu este homosexual y a los dos les apesta el trasero..
Rodolfo tendrá la última risa. Y, también lo hará la gente!
Hmmijares la ratota

Denver, CO

#17 Jul 16, 2013
hmunozmijares wrote:
<quoted text>
Rodolfo tendrá la última risa. Y, también lo hará la gente!
Que estupido eres Manuel, como todos tus comentarios absurdos..no te acuerdas que fue lo mismito que dijiste con Herrera y mas reciente cuando apoyaste a el mojado de Saul Fernandez.

POR ESO NADIE TE CREE NADA!

VIEJO CAGADO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What do you know about Ricardo Besa 2 min Txx 10
Hay dos drogatictos que estan robando. 4 min Danny 2
Child molester 5 min Concerned 3
Eagle scrimage 15 min John Garcia 9
DEPARTAMENTO de TRANSPORTACION 31 min Isis 24
Ted Mendoza 39 min Monkey 34
Trump Orders Students Deported 1 hr EPISD 27
Robert E. Elem - Time to replace name 9 hr illumanati 59

Eagle Pass Jobs

More from around the web