BorderLand Beat-Piedras update & pic ...

BorderLand Beat-Piedras update & pic of innocent victim

Posted in the Eagle Pass Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
borderlandbeat

Eagle Pass, TX

#1 Sep 27, 2012
EP

United States

#2 Sep 27, 2012
This is terrible. Hope we get help for the innocent residents.
Hello

San Antonio, TX

#3 Sep 27, 2012
EP wrote:
This is terrible. Hope we get help for the innocent residents.
It's in Mexico you idiot!!!! Hello!!!!! Who gives a F&@K??????
Let that whole country burn to the ground! LOL
hmunozmijares

Eagle Pass, TX

#4 Sep 27, 2012
LosZetas son Ratas!
hope

Eagle Pass, TX

#5 Sep 27, 2012
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>It's in Mexico you idiot!!!! Hello!!!!! Who gives a F&@K??????
Let that whole country burn to the ground! LOL
That's not ok to say
lol

Fowlerton, TX

#6 Sep 27, 2012
Omg this is why our world is the way it is cause of people like hello all your comment shows is your ignorance anything that happens affects us directly or inderectly. We all depend on one way or another on others like it or not. And we should never wish upon another what we would not like on our self.
ElChingon

Salt Lake City, UT

#7 Sep 27, 2012
Dame!
ElChingon

Salt Lake City, UT

#8 Sep 27, 2012
Talk about at the wrong place at the wrong time...
wow

Eagle Pass, TX

#9 Sep 27, 2012
Violence is spilling into Eagle Pass after today's Chula Vista Attack.

Time to send in the State Guard.
Luis

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#10 Sep 27, 2012
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
It's in Mexico you idiot!!!! Hello!!!!! Who gives a F&@K??????
Let that whole country burn to the ground! LOL
Please educate yourself! Mexico, being one out of two of our neighbors is EXTREMELY important to our economy! Specially due to the fact that this is happening in a border city, do you have an idea of the quantity of natural resources that Mexico exports to the U.S. every day!? Stop being ignorant and educate yourself!
jewtex

Mission, TX

#11 Dec 6, 2012
Luis wrote:
<quoted text>Please educate yourself! Mexico, being one out of two of our neighbors is EXTREMELY important to our economy! Specially due to the fact that this is happening in a border city, do you have an idea of the quantity of natural resources that Mexico exports to the U.S. every day!? Stop being ignorant and educate yourself!
ya cocaine, marijuana, cheap labor, and overload on our welfare system
Yeah Right

Sabinal, TX

#12 Dec 6, 2012
Everyone knows that there are NO innocent people in Mexico! They're all connected to the drug trade in some way or another!!!! It's Mexico's #1 export!!! Hello!!!!!
WTF

Sabinal, TX

#13 Dec 6, 2012
EP wrote:
This is terrible. Hope we get help for the innocent residents.
What makes you think anyone over in that God-forsaken country is innocent?????? They're all dirty!!!!! Wake Up!!!!!! You want to help them, go move back over there were you came from!!!!
julie

United States

#14 Feb 11, 2013
U r a jackass these are human beings who dont deserve to be slaughtered by them cartel animals.just refusing to join them gets u killed there.what if it was your family.if the cartel members want to kill each other off thats one thing but to kill families just because for no apparent reason thats senseless and a disgrace
wiser

United States

#15 Feb 12, 2013
Ahora resulta q todos los mexicanos estan relacionados con el narco!!! Eres estupido o que Yeah Right!!! Si esta asi en mexico es x q en estados unidos esta muy fuerte la demanda de droga pendejo!!!! No todos son narcos hay gente q son inocente q trabajan honradamente y q se parten el lomo para ganar el $$$ con el q viven!! Alla no hay food stamps como aqui pendejo!!! Alla si se trabaja x un misero sueldo, pero se trabaja!!! Piensa antes de escribir!!!!!!!!
No Such Thing

San Antonio, TX

#16 Feb 12, 2013
EP wrote:
This is terrible. Hope we get help for the innocent residents.
No such thing as "innocent bystanders!!!! They're always connected some how!!! Hello!!!! Use your brain!!!!!
youo

Washington, DC

#17 Feb 13, 2013
ay de todo. unos los matan por no unirse y otros porke se unen y les truena. a otros nomas por ser familiares se los echan. justos por pecadores. pero hasta cierto punto el govierno tuvo y tiene la culpa por tener a tanta gente en la pobresa. si preguntas que hacian la mayoria de los mugrosos te das cuenta que en realidad no tenian nada ni para comer. bueno muchos de ellos. la burra no se hzo arisca la hicieron. y los pinches politicos con penthouses en miami y en califas. hasme el pinche favor....
Chirulo

Eagle Pass, TX

#18 Feb 13, 2013
hmunozmijares wrote:
LosZetas son Ratas!
Somos ratas y siempre lo vamos a ser, nunca nos enfretamos solos con alguien, solo cuando estamos todos en pandilla te vamos a cagar el palo. Porque solos no valemos verga, nos truena.

pero que vergas somos, necesitamos madrinas para hacer los trabajos, y luego salemos con la mamada de que yo no tengo porque ensusiarme las manos, puto pues nunca e hecho nada, por eso tengo a mis pendejos asiendome el favor.
Piporro

United States

#19 Feb 14, 2013
wiser wrote:
Ahora resulta q todos los mexicanos estan relacionados con el narco!!! Eres estupido o que Yeah Right!!! Si esta asi en mexico es x q en estados unidos esta muy fuerte la demanda de droga pendejo!!!! No todos son narcos hay gente q son inocente q trabajan honradamente y q se parten el lomo para ganar el $$$ con el q viven!! Alla no hay food stamps como aqui pendejo!!! Alla si se trabaja x un misero sueldo, pero se trabaja!!! Piensa antes de escribir!!!!!!!!
English sir! English!!'Please! No one knows what you are trying to say!!! Mexicans.
julie

United States

#20 Mar 31, 2013
Piporro wrote:
<quoted text> English sir! English!!'Please! No one knows what you are trying to say!!! Mexicans.
well we are talking about mexico u idiot and spanish is their language.they are doing us a favor translating it to english for us to read and keep informed.go put your sheet back on and shut up about it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maribel flores 26 min Pendeja 2
Rick Madera 36 min Where 4
Vecinos se quejan de caballos en La Herradura y... (Jul '14) 1 hr The Cardinal 26
I pray to die in my sleep but everyday I'm sti... (Jun '14) 5 hr Rich 40
Del Rio admission administrator, Mexico residen... 15 hr Albert Daniel 64
Ramsey wants to be paid $1,250 an hour, city co... 17 hr Sandy 75
Only 104 votes day 1 of city charter election 18 hr NO way 6

Eagle Pass Jobs

Personal Finance

Eagle Pass Mortgages