correteadisima

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

neta que nada que ver vatos esta bien ojete la ruka esa esta para que me carge a mi para que quiero una de esas yo prefiero una normalona a la que pueda you agacharme y darle sus besos no quetengo que mirar pariva lol y no se diga ya se la echo toda la court sheriffs dept. y ya va pa Pd o eso es lo que ohi que con el Bena haha no mames. thats a no no una mas desente porfavor.
no manches

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

Pos k le vio el bena a la brenda? Dejo a su familia por una basura? Estara ENFERMITO? Lol
nah

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

Brenda da huge one? uhhh she sick ever since she was in school shes had a bad reputation ask her bout Alex everyone knows what piece of trash she is oh and Alex has pics of her drunk naked eww nothing nice their lol even tough she was chubby I think she looked better. now she looks super sloppy and I can say its all thanks to her horny puss its been everywher. So whos bena whos the poor guy that feel for her
nah

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

and shes also known for sckin cck lol
amiga

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

Pinche jente envidiosa an der ser pelados que se quedaron con las ganas de ella for sure what do u care what she does o con quien anda al fin que no ma mantienen. So just let her do what ever she wants bola de ridiculos y envidiosos/a mejor hablen de ustedes o mejor dicho de quien los pareo porque hombres no creo que sean.
hahaha

Del Rio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2010

she has a guys body shes huge!
shes a bitch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2010

shes thinks she the best looking creature around town she tries to hard to be a fake blonde bitch!!!
ya brenda get over urself hun ya te quedaste en vuelvo bajate de esa nube
pobrecita familia siempre tiene que andar presumiendo algo que ni tienen nomas para llamar la atencion
y la mama de esta girl donde se esconde??? jamas la he visto mmmm???
esta chick camina como si tuviera algo stuck en el ano ya mero te trompoesas sacando las boobies girl

TIP: brenda ur way to blonde bitch your brain cells are dying out too..!!!!!!!!
si thats true

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2010

her friend mayra ewww thats nasty as fart she thinks she cool but she aint brenda kool but that mayra nope that burn as. no way jose not in 600000years i would touch that thang
fake blonde

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2010

thats some nasty broom hair!!!!!! brenda really u are ugly to begin with and that hair does not help ur appearance at all. The blonde looks trashy and fake, makes ur skin look neja. lmao!!! the only thing this girl has is ur white camaro but then u take a close up look at her and she makes u turn the other way!!! the tramp got ran out from several places where nobody wants to see her ugly face cuz she is so burned. She is as fake as her hair!!!
ugly ass face

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

la brenda horta esta feyisima!!!! starting with her ugly face let alone her fake blonde hair. You should follow the advise ur friend mayra gives you-blonde and ur skin color DO NOT MIx!!! you look older than what u are and uglier!!!! and all those girls that claim to be ur friends at the courthouse just see u and the minute u turn around laugh at you and your blonde cheap hair!! si superas lo k dicen de ti brenda....te queman bien gacho nina...pero pos como no es cierto y todos lo saben la puta q eres!!!!!!!!!!
wht a shame

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

i thought she was a very cool person to hang out be friends with but she turned out to be a twoface bitch some of her "friends" that i know tell me she pretends to be your bff & as soon as u kno shes backstabbing you
pobrecita y se cree bastante la pobre que siempre quiere lo que ella no puede tener siempre quiere lo de sus amigas
como puede acaber tanta envidia dentro de una person que presume de tener todo
hai brenda y tu tan mona que te crees enves de andar de ojo alegre comprate o mirate en el espejo
y no andes de bitch por todo eagle pass
I FEEL SO SORRY FOR YOU BCUZ THATS THE ONLY THING YOU CAN CAUSE IN SOMEBODY!!!!!
what a shame twice a 1000

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

hahahaha la pobre zorra de brenda horta!!!! I saw her at the court house yesterday and DAAAAAMMMMNNNN she is FUUUUUUGLY!!!! she gained soooo much weight esta girafona la mugre!!! Pobresita y se cree bastante thinking that she looks good with her tight ass camel toe jeans and ugly broom hair! she is one sorry girl. She will always be a hoe and a careless mother! Wonder how she has a son but u never see her out with her son??? What a sorry ass bitch....I have a friend who knows her and of course talks shit about her and but she says that she knows that she is hated by everyone and is sooooo desperate to catch a man!!!!
junr

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

i would bang her she hot she has an ass and nice boobs
lol

Killeen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Want her number

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

74 Users are viewing the Eagle Pass Forum right now

Search the Eagle Pass Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 3 min Truth is might 21,576
What do u guys think of Lizz Macias and Mike Ma... (Jan '10) 16 min Eagle Pass 16
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 20 min Batch 37 Pain Is Good 17,142
Morales tacos on el indio made me and my daught... 22 min Sick 13
SAUL de H E B 37 min saul 15
looking for a girl 2 hr solo 1
Embarrrasing down there 3 hr yea right 9
como se siente cuando se vienen en tu boca? (Jun '13) 6 hr hermosa 138
•••
•••
•••
Eagle Pass Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••