Jaime Barrera's extra-marital affairs

Jaime Barrera's extra-marital affairs

Posted in the Eagle Pass Forum

Informer

United States

#1 Apr 25, 2011
So, the girl that Jaime has banged while married to Marisol, & probably still does is Cynthia Torres, you know it's true Jaime. Hasta ella lo dice, Marisol I believe knows about her too! But don't worry, dice que you were a good f*c*, so be glad. Her 2 kids & Jaime should get a DNA, con eso de qur Jaime hace puros boys, and that's what she has!!! Al rato los vemos en Jerry Springer or the Maury Show!!! Lmao...
Quetita

Dallas, TX

#2 Apr 25, 2011
Y a ti que te importa? Mind your own freaking business.
PINCHE MAMADAS

United States

#4 Apr 26, 2011
WOW TALK ABOUT ANCIENT HISTORY! SOMEONE IS STILL STUCK IN THE PAST! YOUR TALKING BOUT OVER 15 YRS AGO JAIME AND MARISOL WERENT EVEN MARRIED! I REMEMBER THIS BITCH WAS AFTER JAIME Y JAIME NI LA PELABA!DESPERATE CHICK! F*CKIN HATER! SHE JUST RAN OUT OF MEN TO BLAME HER CHILDREN ON!SHE SLEPT WITH THE WHOLE WORLD SHE IS JUST JEALOUS OF MARISOL AND HER WONDERFUL FAMILY! LEAVE THEM ALONE STOP TRYING TO RUIN THEIR MARRIAGE ITS ALL BULLSHIT FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO BLAME UR KIDS ON U SLEEZEBALL!
Juan R

United States

#5 Apr 26, 2011
pinche jente envidiosa Quen no tienen nada mas que hacer que hablar de otros? Deveras que ustedes como tu "informer" son la pura CHUSMA de Eagle pass. Deves de procuparte de ti mismo y dejar a la gente en pas. No sabia que clase de idiotas leyian estas pendejadas y me da riza. Jaime es un conocido y su vida personal no la conosco pero tengo mas education para hablar de cosas que no me importan. Usteds han de hacer el tipo de personas que estan miserable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
EP man murdered 4 min Eagle 8
Deputies Haven't Proven Sh!t !!!! Fire Them ALL... (Aug '12) 26 min Boing 5
popular gays in eagle pass (Jul '15) 1 hr Someguy 7
Eagle Pass Eagles Baseball 1 hr Sylvia 8
mery crus 1 hr Polo 2
I want to know 1 hr Rogelio 3
Are all these taco stands in Eagle Pass legal??? 2 hr Go Trump 3
Where can I find nude of EPHS teacher? 12 hr Little Johnny 8
elaine martinez 13 hr silvia 9
Name of the ex boyfriend who leaked Elaine Mart... 20 hr Mr roboto 13