Why Does Obama Hate Israel so Much???

Why Does Obama Hate Israel so Much???

Posted in the Eagle Pass Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wtf
#1 Aug 17, 2012
Why does President Obama hate Israel so much???? Is it just because he's a muslim????
Not Backing Them

San Antonio, TX

#2 Aug 17, 2012
I think Obama will win the election, cuz the bible states that in the end, American will not come to Israel's aid. And we all know Obama hates Israel. Since Romney has already stated that he will back Israel, I think Obama will win, according to bible prophecy!

Since: Aug 12

Haslet, TX

#3 Aug 17, 2012
There is no doubt that Obama is a Muslim sympathizer. He was raised Muslim and his middle name is Hussein. He also went to a black seperatist church for 20 years that preached hatred of America. He has given millions of OUR tax dollars that we borrowed from CHINA to give to the Muslim Brotherhood.

How can anybody in their right mind support barrack Hussein Obama? Wake up people!!!
People are Idiots

San Antonio, TX

#4 Aug 17, 2012
Deucertx wrote:
There is no doubt that Obama is a Muslim sympathizer. He was raised Muslim and his middle name is Hussein. He also went to a black seperatist church for 20 years that preached hatred of America. He has given millions of OUR tax dollars that we borrowed from CHINA to give to the Muslim Brotherhood.
How can anybody in their right mind support barrack Hussein Obama? Wake up people!!!
Most of the people who are voting for Obama are idiots. Sorry, but it is true. They have no idea why they are voting for him, other than they like him... and they don't even know why
newracism

Ville Platte, LA

#5 Sep 25, 2012
The Obamas have reinvigorated racism in America. They are exploiting race, sexual orientation and women's rights. What is going ont with women's rights? It's been quite a while since women and non-whites have had to fight for their rights.
Wtf

Haslet, TX

#6 Sep 25, 2012
Of course Obama hates Israel, don't all Muslims!!!! Duhhhhh
mitt

Stone Mountain, GA

#7 Sep 25, 2012
Wtf wrote:
Why does President Obama hate Israel so much???? Is it just because he's a muslim????
its on fox news, Obama found out Israel prime minister supports mitt romney, so Obama is blowing him off... Obama 2012
yo momma

San Antonio, TX

#8 Sep 25, 2012
mitt wrote:
<quoted text> its on fox news, Obama found out Israel prime minister supports mitt romney, so Obama is blowing him off... Obama 2012
Hey Mitt, did you know what Paul Ryan is saying behind your back? He's calling you "the stench" (like in smelly). He's said it in front of campaign workers of his. Politico (a news site) told on him. Damn. And he's your running mate. Just sucks, doesn't it?
yo momma

San Antonio, TX

#9 Sep 25, 2012
By the way, try finding that on Faux News.
jaja

Stone Mountain, GA

#10 Sep 25, 2012
every now n then I flip over to fox, and they we're talking bout Mitt, I see n notice they don't support him anymore.
his education policy n beliefs r crazy, he don't support dedicated teachers. he don't know sh*t, Mitt "flipping" Romney is just an ambitious person
jaja

Stone Mountain, GA

#11 Sep 25, 2012
mitt wants to be president just as pacquiao wants to be everything 'president to priest to singer to boxer to bussiness to everything but has never finished school or has n.e education, n now wants to fight Floyd cause he is broke. n.e ways romney made n agreement with israels president when he whent to israel, barack found out n I now give props to President Obama for blowing off the israeli prime minister
Check Your Channel

Haslet, TX

#12 Sep 26, 2012
jaja wrote:
every now n then I flip over to fox, and they we're talking bout Mitt, I see n notice they don't support him anymore.
his education policy n beliefs r crazy, he don't support dedicated teachers. he don't know sh*t, Mitt "flipping" Romney is just an ambitious person
Check your channel a little closer. I'm a hard-core Fox fan and watch it religiously. They are totally supporting Romney as well as revealing how evil and horrible Obama actually is. So you must be watching MSN or CNN. I hope Romney doesn't back teachers! They're as worthless as Obama!
San Antonio, TX

#14 Sep 26, 2012
Check your channel a little closer. I'm a hard-core Fox fan and watch it religiously. They are totally supporting Romney as well as revealing how evil and horrible Obama actually is. So you must be watching MSN or CNN. I hope Romney doesn't back teachers! They're as worthless as Obama!

Ok. So you're watching Faux News religiously. Pray hard. Harder. To your religion. Mitt is screwed. BTW, I'm a teacher 30 years plus. I support Obama. Mitt's screwy. Plain and simple so that you'll understand. God, I hope you're not a teacher. Please tell me that you're not!!!
ook

Stone Mountain, GA

#15 Sep 27, 2012
how has obama destroyed or ran this country to the ground? have you forgotten bush years? do you think romney can do better?he can't even run his own campaing.. he can't even get a chant going. Mitt lies to the people(nixon).I really don't care about israel or if their our puppets I mean(ally). France has always been a more of n ally since the begginig of our country n they don't ask for nutting. obama can't be fixing other countries problems.we got our problems that bush left us,have you forgotten bush knew bout 9/11 plot n did nothing. change your channel some times.
Republican mentality

San Antonio, TX

#16 Oct 1, 2012
because they don't believe in jesus christ as their lord and savior?
Yup

San Antonio, TX

#17 Oct 1, 2012
Republican mentality wrote:
because they don't believe in jesus christ as their lord and savior?
Of course Obama hates Israel. All muslims do!
Dude

Dallas, TX

#18 Oct 1, 2012
You guys are morans.
Republican mentality

San Antonio, TX

#19 Oct 1, 2012
Dude wrote:
You guys are morans.
There's daddy moran, mommy moran, auntie moran, granny moran...oh you meant, MOR-ONS. ok, there's daddy mor-on, mommy mor-on,...you are a mor-on...
LETS GO

San Antonio, TX

#20 Oct 2, 2012
more abortions lets kill more kids and more GAY MARRIAGES GO OBAMA
Repugnant mentality

San Antonio, TX

#21 Oct 2, 2012
LETS GO wrote:
more abortions lets kill more kids and more GAY MARRIAGES GO OBAMA
Why didn't your mommy abort you, for goodness' sakes? I mean, what value-added quotient could you possibly contribute to this world? Ya vete, buey.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crooked David Saucedo whining in the news gram 1 hr Raul 13
Jerry Morales lo necesitan envestigar 2 hr Eagle Eye 1
Shelby Park 2 hr SAN ANTO 4
Chevy truck for sale any info please 2 hr Del Rio 1
Happy that the Sheriff is not going to get invo... 2 hr Eres mentiroso 11
Sherrif ahora es migracions tambien 4 hr Lo Corecto 2
Buddy 4 hr Buddy 5
Cost per sq/ft for home construction if you sub... (Aug '13) 10 hr Simple 85

Eagle Pass Jobs

More from around the web