Eagle Pass Police Officers

Posted in the Eagle Pass Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Eagle Pass

Rockport, TX

#1 Sep 28, 2009
What can you say about the Eagle Pass Police Officers?
Eagle Pass

Rockport, TX

#2 Sep 28, 2009
I beleive that they do their job to the best. Even if they are under paid. But people still complain.
siokay

Del Rio, TX

#3 Sep 29, 2009
Yea you are probably saying that cause either you are related to one or are friends.with one...PLEASE surprise ME..
Jane

Cotulla, TX

#4 Sep 29, 2009
okay
jessica

United States

#5 Sep 29, 2009
well, a mi los cops no me asustan y los deputies, esos dan riza, but los dps troopers. yikes...esos si dan miedo...
COP

San Antonio, TX

#6 Sep 29, 2009
jessica wrote:
well, a mi los cops no me asustan y los deputies, esos dan riza, but los dps troopers. yikes...esos si dan miedo...
Jessica thanks for being truthful but did you know more than half of the DPS Troopers in Eagle Pass, once were cops at Eagle Pass PD!!. Some for many years before they went to DPS. Its like that everywhere PD's are stepping stones to other law enforcement jobs.
Wtf

San Antonio, TX

#7 Sep 29, 2009
jessica wrote:
Choose a language POCHA. what r u saying?
queeeEE

Del Rio, TX

#8 Sep 30, 2009
Doesn't the word POCHA mean when you are a mexican and you speak english and you supposidely don't know spanish or maybe do know but does not speak it...??
jessica

United States

#9 Sep 30, 2009
soy tex mex idiota!(referring to wtf)
ian

United States

#10 Sep 30, 2009
the cops in this town are worthless...how are they going to just sit a red light next to a car with an infant jumping around in the back seat and not do a thing about it...they only pull people over with its worth it to them...pieces of sh*t in my honest opion.
star

United States

#11 Sep 30, 2009
I bet all these people ragging on cops are hating on them....ya'll probably work in gas stations or some crappy job like that. Can anyone say Pathetic!
ian

United States

#12 Sep 30, 2009
hey star, are u a cop or a cops wife? First of all i work in law enforcement and it just eats me up to see that type of behavior from another. So before you go around throwing blows go sit at the corner of bibb and main and you'll see what i mean. These cops are more worried about who they are talking on the phone with then whats going on around them.
star

United States

#13 Sep 30, 2009
Ian so if you are in law enforcement like you say why are you ragging....now the mall security does not count as law enforcement....lol....and no I am no a cop or a cops wife. It just sucks that people in Eagle Pass don't have anything better to do then hate on everybody else even if some of them are actually doing their jobs!! Once again Pathetic!!
cheapgas

San Antonio, TX

#14 Sep 30, 2009
When they come to help you, maybe you should tell them to their face that you hate them. See how quickly you get help. They can do everything to protect you for less than a teacher gets paid, but they are trash? Why don't you trade places with them and see how quickly you change your mind. I am not a fan of law enforcement in general, but I feel like you shouldn't be a hypocrite. I know any time I needed one, he showed up fast and did a good job. Not everyone will be truthful, but they provide a service that you can't. Get a life.
What a Joke

San Antonio, TX

#15 Sep 30, 2009
Huerta and Vera are a joke to the EPPD!!! Way to go for hiring these clowns!!
jesse

San Antonio, TX

#16 Oct 1, 2009
there is no vera in EPPD. I guess people just see the wrong other people do but don't see their mistakes. I guess the only time people would say they are doing a good job is when they are in a jam or about to be cited.
What a Joke

San Antonio, TX

#17 Oct 1, 2009
I meant Vela!
heyyy

Redmond, WA

#18 Oct 1, 2009
What a Joke wrote:
I meant Vela!
u are just hating cause u got arrested or u r one of those people who doesn't know how to drive and have a lot of tickets.....don't hate on any kind of peace officers one of these days ur going to need help and they r the ones that r going to save u.....here in eagle pass our crime rates are low compared to other citys...cause we have good people that live here and a good police force....if u what to hate start looking in the mirror and fix ur self before u judge others....
Cool Arrow

United States

#19 Oct 1, 2009
These bad apples on here are constantly hating the police and border patrol. Yet when there is a tornado or a flood, or they are trapped in a mangled automobile after a wreck, they beg to be saved or assisted by these same agencies.
What a Joke

San Antonio, TX

#20 Oct 1, 2009
I don't hate police officers. I just don't find any respect for Huerta or Vela. I appreciate the work that our fellow EPPD, Sheriff's Dept, and our USBP do. People like Vela and Huerta make law enforcement look bad.

Huerta was involved in a drunk driving accident, that didn't involve people (thank God). He was so drunk that he crashed into a park car. To add insult to injury he gives out DWI tickets and let's not forget to mention his illegal activities.

Vela is a f#$king bully that beats up on old people. He tried to beat up 77 year old man, which I witnessed. I use to live across the street from Vela. Little did this moron (Vela) know that the old man could kick some a$$. Vela ended getting his a$$ kicked with a gulf club. That's why he has or had a scare around his eye. Vela was so pi$$sed of that he came back to the old man's house and did a drive by.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Retard jimmy benavides , works for shirt dept. 15 min flores 4
PLEASE, does anyone know a real curandera? (May '11) 32 min Jac123 47
Disgraced ex JP Cesar Iracheta reports to prison 1 hr True Republican 7
Anabel Ramos keeps deleting her forums 1 hr Coak a doodle doo 3
Vicky Mata 1 hr Sassy1900 6
quele paso 1 hr el pelon 1
Ccwinn vs Laredo united 3 hr flash 20

Eagle Pass Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance