I Hate Wearing Condoms!!! Such a Dr...

I Hate Wearing Condoms!!! Such a Drag!!!!

Posted in the Eagle Pass Forum

Bear Back

San Antonio, TX

#1 Oct 6, 2012
Condoms are so over-rated! I always tell my chicks that I'm wearing one til the lights go out, then I pull it off! jajajaj It works every time! jajajajaj
Pende

San Antonio, TX

#2 Oct 6, 2012
Yea, i can imagine it works all d time, i would love to see the expression in ur immature, stupid teenage face when the doc tells u you have an std or worst u are hiv positive, pendejo, as de traer canela en el pinche calson. Such a drag , pendejo
Nagativity

San Antonio, TX

#3 Oct 6, 2012
Pende wrote:
Yea, i can imagine it works all d time, i would love to see the expression in ur immature, stupid teenage face when the doc tells u you have an std or worst u are hiv positive, pendejo, as de traer canela en el pinche calson. Such a drag , pendejo
Gosh, such negativity.
Ribbed Delight

Eagle Pass, TX

#4 Oct 7, 2012
Bear Back wrote:
Condoms are so over-rated! I always tell my chicks that I'm wearing one til the lights go out, then I pull it off! jajajaj It works every time! jajajajaj
Have fun when you get the news that your a daddy and will be paying child support for 18 years.
Not Worried

San Antonio, TX

#5 Oct 7, 2012
Ribbed Delight wrote:
<quoted text>
Have fun when you get the news that your a daddy and will be paying child support for 18 years.
Not at all! The jails are already full of dopers and petty thieves!
No one does time anymore for child support! Wake up!!!
Reader

United States

#6 Oct 8, 2012
Not Worried wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all! The jails are already full of dopers and petty thieves!
No one does time anymore for child support! Wake up!!!
Who said anything about doing time for child support? Why, do you not plan on being there for your kid if you do have one? What a loser!!!!
Chicks Problem

United States

#7 Oct 8, 2012
Reader wrote:
<quoted text> Who said anything about doing time for child support? Why, do you not plan on being there for your kid if you do have one? What a loser!!!!
Getting preggo is the chicks problem! They're the ones that will ultimately get stuck with the kid and have to raise it. It's just about the hunt for us guys.... Hit and run!!! Lol
Reader

United States

#8 Oct 8, 2012
Chicks Problem wrote:
<quoted text>
Getting preggo is the chicks problem! They're the ones that will ultimately get stuck with the kid and have to raise it. It's just about the hunt for us guys.... Hit and run!!! Lol
Yeah, and if you had enough BALLS and were a real man, you wouldn't leave it up to the women PENDEJO!
Why Not

San Antonio, TX

#9 Oct 8, 2012
Reader wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, and if you had enough BALLS and were a real man, you wouldn't leave it up to the women PENDEJO!
Why not leave it up to the ho's???? They were stupid enough to let me bang them! Let them figure it out!
gacho

United States

#10 Oct 8, 2012
Why Not wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not leave it up to the ho's???? They were stupid enough to let me bang them! Let them figure it out!
yeah...just like your mom figured it out...you immature idiot
Anonymous

United States

#11 Oct 8, 2012
Wow speechless! But bet it will be more a drag taking pills cuz your dum ass was to hot headed at the time!! Why you got to turn off the light u have it that small??? Ohhhh now it makes sense!!
Anonymous

United States

#12 Oct 8, 2012
Chicks Problem wrote:
<quoted text>
Bet she'll have fun spending ur money when she'll get ur ass for ChildSupportHelp lmfao
Good Luck With That

San Antonio, TX

#13 Oct 8, 2012
palacios wrote:
<quoted text>
Bet she'll have fun spending ur money when she'll get ur ass for ChildSupportHelp lmfao
Good luck with that!!! LMFAO I make my money under da table!!!!! I don't declare any!!! jajajajajaaj So screw you and Uncle Sam!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adriana De la Cruz 7 min Jess 23
So is Eagle Pass ready for 2024 eclipse? 15 min chaos 1
2017 Eagle Pass Eclipse 17 min chaos 12
Bring public transport to EP 49 min Pos si 8
Heard the historic library finally reopening th... 1 hr el chava 3
Hector Chavez gets 42 month prison sentence 1 hr Wow 14
Do Nothing Poncho Nevarez potential opponents 1 hr consafos 1

Eagle Pass Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance