Next Last
news

United States

#1 Aug 24, 2011
William yancy commits suicide
The Truth

San Antonio, TX

#2 Aug 24, 2011
is he the one that worked at border patrol mechanic shop?
news

United States

#3 Aug 24, 2011
Yes that's right he was well known may he rest in peace
chingao

Eagle Pass, TX

#4 Aug 24, 2011
May he find the peace he's been looking for in the after life.
what

United States

#5 Aug 24, 2011
When did this happen? Is there a link on the internet? please post
ilovedtheguy

United States

#12 Aug 24, 2011
He used to work on my bike all the time. Sure am going to miss his smile and great friendship. Is there going to be a plate sale or motorcycle bike rally for him? I would like to attend. I live in uvalde now. Any info?
on ep daily

Laredo, TX

#16 Aug 24, 2011
Eagle Pass Daily - News
Man found dead in apparent suicide
Written by Staff
Wednesday, 24 August 2011 10:26
EAGLE PASS - The Maverick County Sheriff's Office reported a 48-year-old man was found dead at around 5:20 a.m. today at Sunset Ranch Estates.
The man, identified as William Jay Yancy Jr., was found several feet outside his mobile home with a 12 gauge shotgun and a note by his feet, according to a press release from the Sheriff's Office.
The initial reports indicate the man died from suicide, although the case remains under investigation by the Criminal Investigation Division.
how sad

United States

#17 Aug 24, 2011
I don't know who this man is but its really so sad to hear of ppl taking their own lives.we don't know what he was going thru to the point of ending his life but we defenetly need to respect.. but its always good to spread the good news that Jesus loves us and he is the answer to all our problems.God bless this man's family..
Fools

Santa Clara, CA

#21 Aug 24, 2011
Watch stephen hawkings creation of the universe so u idiots can learn something. God, ha what a bunch of fools!
bad news

San Antonio, TX

#22 Aug 24, 2011
ok Fools where are u gonna go when U die. not Heaven ha ha ha
poncho el piloto

San Antonio, TX

#23 Aug 24, 2011
Jesus was a hippie who got together with his buddies smoked dope and preached love. He did not turn water into wine or walk on water or any of that shit. The bible is great book but its fiction. When you die you wont go to this magical place with baby angles and get to drink tea with Ghandi and Abe Lincoln. You just die. So for all you ignorant backwater Christians that profess love and act on hatred, you already live in hell. Your own personal hell. If Jesus were alive today he would call most of you guys " dicks" and hang out with the gays while drinking a good beer. He would not cast judgment because he would dbe good. You guys are just dicks.
Oh and his dad, GOD. Now that guy was an asshole. If you didn't do what he said he would kill your first born or turn the river in blood. What a fucking asshole. Get over yourself big G.
poncho el piloto

San Antonio, TX

#24 Aug 24, 2011
ur the fool wrote:
You are the fool for not believing in God. A man of science ha ..scientists can't prove their point! Their just theories .. so u believe in something that can't be proven and that's pathetic.
<quoted text>
Hey you know how you can prove there is a god? Jump off a bridge and see what happens. Gravity is theory also.
suxx my verga

United States

#25 Aug 24, 2011
There is no heaven or hell idiots when you die you die thats it its like when your sleeping you dont know shit same thing when you die pendejos
Fools

Santa Clara, CA

#26 Aug 24, 2011
Oooo im going to hell. Lmao fu ck heaven fu ck hell fu ck the devil and fu ck ur god. Ignorants.
whoa

Pflugerville, TX

#27 Aug 24, 2011
ur the fool wrote:
You are the fool for not believing in God. A man of science ha ..scientists can't prove their point! Their just theories .. so u believe in something that can't be proven and that's pathetic.
<quoted text>
science has PROVED we evolved from primates. The bible speaks of no such thing. Sorry. You can't deny the facts.
rip

Dallas, TX

#28 Aug 24, 2011
May William RIP. Very sad news!!!!!
Friend

Eagle Pass, TX

#29 Aug 24, 2011
Everyone is of topic! Rest in peace Brother. always will remember how generous he was, would always put everyone else before himself god bless and ride on. again may he REST IN PEACE!
famfriend

United States

#30 Aug 24, 2011
I agree with you. I started a post so they can go argue on that one and let us morn the loss of a great family friend. RIP MY BROTHER. YOU WILL BE MISSED DEARLY.
Friend wrote:
Everyone is of topic! Rest in peace Brother. always will remember how generous he was, would always put everyone else before himself god bless and ride on. again may he REST IN PEACE!
rip

Dallas, TX

#31 Aug 24, 2011
May he find the peace he seeks. And Alaika pay for her damage!!!! He was a great person with a great heart!!!!
famfriend wrote:
I agree with you. I started a post so they can go argue on that one and let us morn the loss of a great family friend. RIP MY BROTHER. YOU WILL BE MISSED DEARLY.<quoted text>
Hmm

Pflugerville, TX

#32 Aug 24, 2011
You Christian freaks should keep ur comments and judgements to yourself... Someone is dead and there you are being rude... I can't stand you hypocritical Christians ....you guys act as if your so pure and saved when in reality your evil to the core....
Observador wrote:
Damn, cnt belive how ignorant YOU are in not believing in Gods words..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for Johnny Valdez 29 min j school 1
PonchoNevarez says Hispanic Trump supporters R ... 41 min Droid 2
Rearraignment del Sr. Hector Chavez 53 min hmunozmijares 1
I hate Chicks with Chipped Toe Nail Polish! (Aug '10) 1 hr Girl Power 9
Draft closed! got in trouble with TABC 1 hr Girl Power 33
Wats the best place to go workout 1 hr Girl Power 41
crossfit Ariana Garza 1 hr Cesar 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eagle Pass Mortgages