Pervert Alert: Sex Offender & Previou...

Pervert Alert: Sex Offender & Previously Twice Deported Illegal Alien Arrested Again in Texas

There are 40 comments on the Townhall story from Sep 15, 2018, titled Pervert Alert: Sex Offender & Previously Twice Deported Illegal Alien Arrested Again in Texas. In it, Townhall reports that:

On Thursday, United States Border Patrol agents announced the arrest of an illegal alien was previously twice deported and has been convicted of sexually assaulting a minor while in the United States. According to San Antonio News 4 , authorities arrested "42-year-old Mexican national Miguel Diaz-Cardoso Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Townhall.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tomin cali

Fresno, CA

#1 Sep 16, 2018
just the person the dems like
Billandhillfart

Las Vegas, NV

#2 Sep 16, 2018
Billwas pervingmoanica
illegalisillegal

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Sep 16, 2018
We need the WALL. All the money spent in deporting those criminals by plain can be used in building the wall.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#4 Sep 16, 2018
tomin cali wrote:
just the person the dems like
Gofuckyourself.
Billfartsonthat

United States

#5 Sep 16, 2018
Billandhillfart wrote:
Billwas pervingmoanica
Billis aplainfart

Location hidden

#6 Sep 16, 2018
illegalisillegal wrote:
We need the WALL. All the money spent in deporting those criminals by plain can be used in building the wall.
I would approve of a wall surrounding Donald Trump.
Hillyfartwall

Fort Worth, TX

#7 Sep 16, 2018
Billfartsonthat wrote:
<quoted text>

Billis aplainfart
Buildfartwalls
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#8 Sep 16, 2018
Have no fear Democrats. Miguel will be back in time to vote in November.
Billfartvote

Atlanta, GA

#9 Sep 16, 2018
Hillyfartwall wrote:
<quoted text>

Buildfartwalls
Billwill votefarts
illegalisillegal

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Sep 17, 2018
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I would approve of a wall surrounding Donald Trump.
He doesn't need it, he is not going to any of those countries to have 6 and more kids and become a welfare recipient. He is not going anywhere to commit crimes, steal documents from citizens. traffic with children and women, drugs, etc. etc. So don't be ridiculous.
Billcfartdip

United States

#12 Sep 17, 2018
Billfartvote wrote:
<quoted text>

Billwill votefarts
Billcfarts arereduculously badsmelling

Location hidden

#13 Sep 17, 2018
illegalisillegal wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't need it, he is not going to any of those countries to have 6 and more kids and become a welfare recipient. He is not going anywhere to commit crimes, steal documents from citizens. traffic with children and women, drugs, etc. etc. So don't be ridiculous.
Trump has been committing crimes practically all his adult life. Anyone who knows his sordid history knows that.

Sure, welfare recipients live such carefree, happy lives. You should try living a welfare recipient's shoes for awhile, assuming he has shoes.

Trump tends to sympathize with sex offenders. He finds it comforting that he's not alone.

Location hidden

#14 Sep 17, 2018
Billcfartdip wrote:
<quoted text>

You must lead such a rich and fulfilling life.
Hillderbeastfart s

Oakland, CA

#15 Sep 17, 2018
Billcfartdip wrote:
<quoted text>

Hillderbeastsays billsfarts arerich andfullfilling
illegalisillegal

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Sep 17, 2018
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Trump has been committing crimes practically all his adult life. Anyone who knows his sordid history knows that.

Sure, welfare recipients live such carefree, happy lives. You should try living a welfare recipient's shoes for awhile, assuming he has shoes.

Trump tends to sympathize with sex offenders. He finds it comforting that he's not alone.
Another LIE. Billionaires, millionaires, rich, well to do guys don't have to force women to be with them. Women force them, they can have any woman they wish and as many as they want. You should know that. but if you want to play stupid and pretend you don't know, I don't mind reminding you. And those guys have lots of enemies, like you.
Hillaroyfartforc ed

Santa Cruz, CA

#17 Sep 17, 2018
Hillderbeastfarts wrote:
<quoted text>

Hillderbeastsays billsfarts arerich andfullfilling
Hillaroyforces fartsout makes holes inpants

Location hidden

#18 Sep 17, 2018
illegalisillegal wrote:
<quoted text>

Another LIE. Billionaires, millionaires, rich, well to do guys don't have to force women to be with them. Women force them, they can have any woman they wish and as many as they want. You should know that. but if you want to play stupid and pretend you don't know, I don't mind reminding you. And those guys have lots of enemies, like you.
If I want your "wisdom", I'll find you at the shallow end of the gene pool.

Trump is unique, even among billionaires. He is a crook, a cheat, a con artist, a misogynist, a sociopath.
He has probably never experienced a truly happy day in his miserable life. Nor does he deserve one.
sly mongoose

Flint, MI

#19 Sep 17, 2018
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Trump has been committing crimes practically all his adult life. Anyone who knows his sordid history knows that.

Speak the truth you filthy lying sack of shit, trump has never been convicted of any crimes is POTUS and best president in my lifetime
Billsfartsarebad

New York, NY

#20 Sep 17, 2018
Hillaroyfartforced wrote:
<quoted text>

Hillaroyforces fartsout makes holes inpants
Billcheated onhill withmoanica
illegalisillegal

Brooklyn, NY

#21 Sep 17, 2018
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>If I want your "wisdom", I'll find you at the shallow end of the gene pool.

Trump is unique, even among billionaires. He is a crook, a cheat, a con artist, a misogynist, a sociopath.
He has probably never experienced a truly happy day in his miserable life. Nor does he deserve one.
I told you. you're jealous, just listen to yourself. Jealous and mentally sick, need help. If he was just one of those things you mentioned, he wouldn't be the president. Don't be ridiculous. MILLIONS of people voted for him, and he is a very good president, THE BEST!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coach Mendoza and Silva 27 min Villa 7
El Sucio 31 min Albert 1
A vote for Nacho=David Saucedo Control 37 min Albert 5
Vote Aaron Valdez or he will Beat you 54 min MAGA 4
Entitled... 2 hr Maria Ponsi 2
Letís not forget who betrayed Maverick County 2 hr Telopico 8
Vote for Ted Cruz Midterm Republican 3 hr easy 7

Eagle Pass Jobs

Personal Finance

Eagle Pass Mortgages