Follow the Leader - sports column

Follow the Leader - sports column

Posted in the Eagle Pass Forum

Sports Pirate

Mount Pleasant, TX

#1 Jan 25, 2013
Now at www.sportspirate.net & www.eaglepass411.com .
1.'Follow the Leader'- Click on COLUMNS.
(Eagle Pass ISD will stop accepting applications for the position of head football coach at C.C. Winn High School on Monday, January 28, at 5 p.m.)
You can also leave questions or comments on our new blog.
Real Sports Writing. Period.
credit

Eagle Pass, TX

#2 Jan 25, 2013
Good article. Have you heard any rumors on who are the 8 people who've applied? Can confirm whether people like Eric Villasenor or one the coordinators from Del Rio have applied for the job?
credit

Eagle Pass, TX

#3 Jan 25, 2013
Good article. Have you heard any rumors on who are the 8 people who've applied? Can you confirm whether people like Eric Villasenor or one the coordinators from Del Rio have applied for the job?
no mames

San Antonio, TX

#4 Jan 25, 2013
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Wow an article on what nobody should care about why don't you write an article on how our students are being prepared to be a bunch of test takers instead of really teaching them something worthy . I mean its called schooling for a reason it ain't called test taking. hahaha So no mames!
Sports Pirate

Mount Pleasant, TX

#5 Jan 25, 2013
I am going to ask for more info on candidates soon when the deadline to submit applications for the CCWN job finally lapses.
credit

Eagle Pass, TX

#6 Jan 25, 2013
Sports Pirate wrote:
I am going to ask for more info on candidates soon when the deadline to submit applications for the CCWN job finally lapses.
Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Bowles Running for School Board 15 min Wait and see 10
29-6a baseball playoffs 18 min Truth hurts 3
Election Was Fair 23 min wondering 13
Place in ep to get married 3 hr fyi 4
any advice for living alone? 4 hr John Moreno75 8
Valedictorian 9 hr Albert Daniel 26
Eagle Pass Masonic Lodge (Jan '12) 10 hr Traveler 28

Eagle Pass Jobs

Personal Finance

Eagle Pass Mortgages