Im Looking for a Cougar!!! Any Taker...

Im Looking for a Cougar!!! Any Takers???

Posted in the Eagle Pass Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Anonymous

Moulton, TX

#1 Jun 14, 2010
I'm 19, decent looking guy with a pretty good job. I'm looking for a hot nympho about 35-45 years old to just totally destroy me on a daily basis!!!!
lol

Helotes, TX

#2 Jun 15, 2010
What do you look like?
inou

Eagle Pass, TX

#3 Jun 15, 2010
Jerry Godfree wrote:
I'm 19, decent looking guy with a pretty good job. I'm looking for a hot nympho about 35-45 years old to just totally destroy me on a daily basis!!!!
Tired of spanking the monkey?
Nice looking cougars

Eagle Pass, TX

#4 Jun 15, 2010
I was at fudrockers yesterday and boy there were some fine looking cougars! All bunched up, drinking a beer, sporting classy dresses, and casting devious stares at my direction! Lovely Cougars. I want one too!
lonely housewife

United States

#5 Jun 15, 2010
I'm 44, married, 2 children. My daughter is 17 and my boy is 16. I get a lot of stares from my daughters boyfriend's friends. They're always telling me how nice I and young I look. I never knew what the word "milf" meant until I asked one of them because I had been hearing that word a lot around them. I feel flattered and it actually makes me feel wanted because my husband is a truck driver and he's never here to tell me nice words like that. I think I'm starting to feel attracted to younger men. I love the attention they show towards an older woman.
Howsaisthis

United States

#6 Jun 15, 2010
lonely housewife wrote:
I'm 44, married, 2 children. My daughter is 17 and my boy is 16. I get a lot of stares from my daughters boyfriend's friends. They're always telling me how nice I and young I look. I never knew what the word "milf" meant until I asked one of them because I had been hearing that word a lot around them. I feel flattered and it actually makes me feel wanted because my husband is a truck driver and he's never here to tell me nice words like that. I think I'm starting to feel attracted to younger men. I love the attention. they show towards an older woman.
give me ur emai I'll take care of you. You'll like how good it feels to be wanted again
lonely housewife

United States

#7 Jun 15, 2010
Howsaisthis wrote:
<quoted text>give me ur emai I'll take care of you. You'll like how good it feels to be wanted again
how old are you ? I like to get to know you first before o give you my perSonal info.
Nice looking cougars

Eagle Pass, TX

#8 Jun 15, 2010
lonely housewife wrote:
I'm 44, married, 2 children. My daughter is 17 and my boy is 16. I get a lot of stares from my daughters boyfriend's friends. They're always telling me how nice I and young I look. I never knew what the word "milf" meant until I asked one of them because I had been hearing that word a lot around them. I feel flattered and it actually makes me feel wanted because my husband is a truck driver and he's never here to tell me nice words like that. I think I'm starting to feel attracted to younger men. I love the attention they show towards an older woman.
A woman like yourself deserves all the attention. I think older ladies are mystical and sexy in their light. You should shop around in the young men dating market, trial and error. You never know, you must might like us.
lonely housewife

United States

#9 Jun 15, 2010
Nice looking cougars wrote:
<quoted text>
A woman like yourself deserves all the attention. I think older ladies are mystical and sexy in their light. You should shop around in the young men dating market, trial and error. You never know, you must might like us.
Wow! You got my attention. You know how to treat a lady. How old are you? Married or single? It looks like you've dated older woman before.
Nice looking cougars

Eagle Pass, TX

#10 Jun 15, 2010
lonely housewife wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! You got my attention. You know how to treat a lady. How old are you? Married or single? It looks like you've dated older woman before.
'

29, and single. And yes, dated older women before :)
budman

Del Rio, TX

#11 Jun 15, 2010
going out with your mom don't count as a date.
Nice looking cougars

Eagle Pass, TX

#12 Jun 15, 2010
budman wrote:
going out with your mom don't count as a date.
how about going out with your MOM? Would that count in your books/ MOron.
Donkey Shlong

United States

#13 Jun 15, 2010
Do u do As$ to mouth?
Howsaisthis

Tomball, TX

#14 Jun 15, 2010
lonely housewife wrote:
<quoted text>
how old are you ? I like to get to know you first before o give you my perSonal info.
Iam 11 years younger than you. I once dated someone 13 years older than me . I treated her like a queen. What do you do on your time off?
budman

Del Rio, TX

#15 Jun 15, 2010
what do most people do on their time off, they sit at a computer and write on topix and try to get laid or write crap about coworkers they're jealous of. Also, dates with my mom don't count unless you're into necrophilia. You sicko.
Ted Bundy

Eagle Pass, TX

#16 Jun 15, 2010
budman wrote:
what do most people do on their time off, they sit at a computer and write on topix and try to get laid or write crap about coworkers they're jealous of. Also, dates with my mom don't count unless you're into necrophilia. You sicko.
Most people don't sit in front of a computer and discuss on topix forums. I do, but other people don't. Don't over generalize. And if they want to sit here and discuss fondling the genitals of your mother, don't respond. Take it like a man, after all, you brought it all among yourself, cream pie.
lol

Houston, TX

#17 Jun 15, 2010
NQV! con esto!
hello reality check

Zapata, TX

#18 Jun 30, 2010
Nice looking cougars wrote:
<quoted text>'
29, and single. And yes, dated older women before :)
well im not that much older then u but you bot my attentin im only 31 but im thinking of finding me a younger guy its like they r more respectful and more of a man them guys my age i was going for an older guy but i don't think he can keep up with me if u know what i mean lolmmmmuuuahhhh papi to u
married man and looking

San Antonio, TX

#19 Jun 30, 2010
hey , I am 37 and I bet I can keep up with you
married man and looking

San Antonio, TX

#20 Jun 30, 2010
give me a e-mail and we may continue this discussion else where

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sad 45 min Lupita 5
Eagle pass vs vela 1 hr Simpleton 19
Gobble Gobble 2 hr Turkey 3
Cc Winn embarrassing 35-0 playoff loss 3 hr Borrego 10
Antro Cinco Siete 3 hr yeah 2
Maverick County Is Broke 3 hr Too Fat to walk 27
I want to go out ....30 yr female 4 hr KINGZ830 19

Eagle Pass Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance