Superintendent El diablo, Gonzalez

Superintendent El diablo, Gonzalez

Posted in the Eagle Pass Forum

Como

Eagle Pass, TX

#1 Aug 5, 2012
What is going on with him on the news about being lawsuit about an incident years ago, fight with a teacher.
ATABOY

Eagle Pass, TX

#2 Aug 6, 2012
Como wrote:
What is going on with him on the news about being lawsuit about an incident years ago, fight with a teacher.
they terminate people for being innocent and this guy in school property beats up on a teacher and nothing is done. Its not what you know its who you know.
R Lopez

San Antonio, TX

#3 Aug 7, 2012
Yes el diablo is related to me, that's why he got the job in the first place i also gave him one of my checks, I also gave my super worker niece a fat raise so if you don't like it tough shit, with cesar flores help im gonna win my re-election.
rumor

Eagle Pass, TX

#4 Aug 7, 2012
I heard that Lopez is too chickensh it to run against Heredia.
HIDEME

San Antonio, TX

#5 Aug 8, 2012
rumor wrote:
I heard that Lopez is too chickensh it to run against Heredia.
I heard hes looking for another slot but i also heard Claudio is going to hunt him down where ever the scumbag hides.
wow

Eagle Pass, TX

#6 Aug 8, 2012
The T-Rex is really taking it to Gonzalez.
Devil

Euless, TX

#7 Aug 8, 2012
Just in Eagle Pass. Get a bunch a loosers to do the job. This guy has pending case somewhere in el valle. But if he is the kind of person to keep evrything under the mat don't change anything n keep going our fked up system they are under qualified for the the job to run the schools. That lady that got hired in SA they don't want her here because she was over qualified I guess she is cleaning house in South San what has to be done here. N they are going to blame it on the income she was asking for or some bull.....
ElMoche

United States

#8 Aug 8, 2012
Devil wrote:
Just in Eagle Pass. Get a bunch a loosers to do the job. This guy has pending case somewhere in el valle. But if he is the kind of person to keep evrything under the mat don't change anything n keep going our fked up system they are under qualified for the the job to run the schools. That lady that got hired in SA they don't want her here because she was over qualified I guess she is cleaning house in South San what has to be done here. N they are going to blame it on the income she was asking for or some bull.....
I don't care about gossip, all i want is complete control of the EPISD, even Abel AKA "torn socks" sanchez is on my side, Question? to EP voters are you with me or not?
Eagle Eye

Houston, TX

#9 Aug 8, 2012
Como wrote:
What is going on with him on the news about being lawsuit about an incident years ago, fight with a teacher.
That other teacher should have never harassed one of el diablo family member, i know if I've would been put under the same situation i would have done the same it is what it is. If you want to act stupid then you will be treated stupid plane n simple.
Really

San Antonio, TX

#10 Aug 8, 2012
Eagle Eye wrote:
<quoted text>That other teacher should have never harassed one of el diablo family member, i know if I've would been put under the same situation i would have done the same it is what it is. If you want to act stupid then you will be treated stupid plane n simple.
In school property really no wonder are school system is all fuckt up when the people we elect to run things by the rules have no problems breaking them
Watcher

San Antonio, TX

#11 Aug 8, 2012
TO Really

Get ajob at Mcdonals you have tomuch time in your hands to be posting on this webpage all day long 24/7. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
R Lopez

United States

#12 Aug 8, 2012
The Savage Creed: I Rodolfo Lopez promise to drain the EPISD of everything i can get my hands on if re-elected, you can take that to the bank & my checks too.
Karma

San Antonio, TX

#13 Feb 1, 2013
Watcher wrote:
TO Really
Get ajob at Mcdonals you have tomuch time in your hands to be posting on this webpage all day long 24/7. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
Gilbert, is that you? Man up, dude. Oh wait; you're more a woman now than a man. I forgot. You were always a whiny baby, so I can see that you haven't changed much 30 years later.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
EP Eagles football get embarrassed 48-21 21 min Eagle Passan 10
Jorge Ramos for President let's piss off Trumpy 23 min Mijares 10
The New Pizza Hut 24 min Mijares 7
Maria Oca (Mar '10) 36 min hahaha 26
direct energy scam watch out 1 hr Good 3
Alguien sabe si aki ya aii un pole fitness dance? 1 hr Lolita 1
E.P. School rules too strict 1 hr Albert Daniel 25
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eagle Pass Mortgages