I Just Caught My Husband With My Daug...

I Just Caught My Husband With My Daughter

Posted in the Eagle Pass Forum

So Pisssssed

United States

#1 Jul 2, 2012
I am so mad. Last night I caught my husband and my daughter from another marriage in bed together. I don't who I'm madder at, him or her!!! What to do?????
shilo

United States

#2 Jul 2, 2012
Nice try but your the one posting all these other stupid threads on topix. How bored are you? Get a life dumbass.
threesome

Houston, TX

#3 Jul 2, 2012
So Pisssssed wrote:
I am so mad. Last night I caught my husband and my daughter from another marriage in bed together. I don't who I'm madder at, him or her!!! What to do?????
u should have joined them...
Be Serious

United States

#4 Jul 2, 2012
threesome wrote:
<quoted text>
u should have joined them...
Seriously, how could I possibly have a threesome with my own daughter? That's not even funny. Please don't be mean in my time of grief and torment
knobjockey

Cobham, UK

#5 Jul 2, 2012
There must be a rational explanation?
Did you ask either of them, or did you just jump to a massive conclusion?

I think when apportioning blame, it's best to do this in equal measures at first until you can figure out who the blame should be weighted in favour of.

At least he wasn't her real father. But I think that you have to look at how old your daughter is. Young girls can be rather impressionable and as a husband, his duty should be to you, to protect you and your daughter, not abuse his position.

I think you know in your heart that he is to blame as he should have known better.
Seriously

United States

#6 Jul 2, 2012
Your making us all horny
lol

Houston, TX

#8 Jul 2, 2012
shilo wrote:
Nice try but your the one posting all these other stupid threads on topix. How bored are you? Get a life dumbass.
just tell him his mom has a smelly pu ssy

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#9 Jul 3, 2012
Give her to me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
san juanita hdz 42 min El pimpon 9
house cleaning 1 hr help 1
DOES ANYONE REMEMBER LOS VCG's. (Oct '09) 2 hr el joker 167
Louisiana crane 2 hr El Aguilon 27
Young Rich Teens 6 hr Sally 6
E.P. School rules too strict 7 hr Albert Daniel 43
mexican drug war (Mar '13) 8 hr yeeagodwtf 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eagle Pass Mortgages