hottest guys from heb
SuperStar

United States

#24 Nov 21, 2009
mark wrote:
at least i have a job to support myself.
put your name!
marky I need a carryOut!! Chill chill!! Say hi to el pollo desplumado!! Hahaha by the way u r hottt!! Jk hahaha I'm blue da da di!! Hahahaha
300 WIN

Muldoon, TX

#25 Nov 21, 2009
Think Twice 87 wrote:
First of all, why would anyone want a guy who works at HEB??? If I was a girl and liked someone there, I certainly wouldn't tell anyone!!!How embarrassing!!!
what's so embarrassing about working at HEB. That's why you bye all your food there.SOB
COME ON

Del Rio, TX

#28 Nov 21, 2009
be for realy guys not no lil kids like pete, angel,that guy
Real Deal456

San Antonio, TX

#29 Nov 21, 2009
I just hope that Im never desperate enough to want someone from HEB! What a bunch of losers! lol
Real Deal456

San Antonio, TX

#30 Nov 21, 2009
Oh and I buy all of my food from Walmart. I just stop by HEB when i need a laugh! LOL
china

Redmond, WA

#31 Nov 21, 2009
Brandon is hot and I think thers diz guy his names joe pinche werco esta bien hott
Awesome

Rockport, TX

#32 Nov 21, 2009
HEB is awesome.Dont care about the people who work there, just the prices!
mark

United States

#36 Nov 22, 2009
superstar just put your name already! that way we know who you are! and to those people who are sayin shit about ppl who work at heb. im still in high school so its not like i can get any other job. its just to start me off and make some money.
SuperStar

United States

#37 Nov 22, 2009
mark wrote:
superstar just put your name already! that way we know who you are! and to those people who are sayin shit about ppl who work at heb. im still in high school so its not like i can get any other job. its just to start me off and make some money.
hey marky, do u have a gf???? I think I'm in love with you!!!! Where can I go pick u up? Are u at heb, right now? Stop defending ur friend he's nako!! But u r hot!!!!
10 items

Belden, MS

#38 Nov 22, 2009
mark wrote:
that's kool Mark , k sabe este superstar wana be , he's a mama boy . I bet his going to the HEB sharing meal y aun asi se burla kien le da de tragar, Che wey.
mark

United States

#39 Nov 22, 2009
yeah i do have a gf and actually i am gonna be at heb. at 11 so meet me up. i wanna see who you are so we can fix all this!
and "10 items i agree with you! ha.
SuperStar

United States

#40 Nov 22, 2009
10 items wrote:
<quoted text> that's kool Mark , k sabe este superstar wana be , he's a mama boy . I bet his going to the HEB sharing meal y aun asi se burla kien le da de tragar, Che wey.
correction mamas girl!!! Hahaha 10 items or less
SuperStar

United States

#41 Nov 22, 2009
mark wrote:
yeah i do have a gf and actually i am gonna be at heb. at 11 so meet me up. i wanna see who you are so we can fix all this!
and "10 items i agree with you! ha.
]hey mark wait 4 me in the parking lot I drive a brand new camaro just look 4 the agency plate!! Can't wait to see u!!]
COME ON

Del Rio, TX

#42 Nov 22, 2009
chill you think thir hot but thir noooooooooooooooooooootttttttt tttttttt jaja
haha

United States

#43 Nov 22, 2009
how can you think mark is hot! hes the biggest pot head in heb!
SuperStar

Rockport, TX

#44 Nov 22, 2009
alot of people that work at heb are gay,bisxeual,lesbain..or curious clostet,,,,y mark tambien es joto pero closet..he pretends to be straight around his friends...pero u an tell hes a flamming bottom...lol
Mark

United States

#45 Nov 22, 2009
since you know me so well. im not gay,bi,or closet if thats even a sexual orientation alright. and even if i was whats wrong with homosexuality.nothing. let them live their lives and you can live yours.but you spend half of your time talkin shit
put your name already!
SuperStar

Rockport, TX

#46 Nov 22, 2009
i totally agree,theres nothing wrong being gay never said it was....u can tell when sum1 is gay..i can smell them a mile away...but yet again ur a minor...just concentrate on ur books....
Mark

United States

#47 Nov 22, 2009
you can smell them? thats pretty weird if you ask me. but im not gonna spend my time on this website anymore. its getting stupid. if you wanna meet up and fix that shit talkin mouth of yours im down. jus tell me when and where! peaceee!
hmmm

United States

#48 Nov 22, 2009
mark is not gay so you might as well shut the fkk up already!
&& you tell me him to concentrate on "his books" ...
why don't you take your own advice instead of coming into this forum
to simply just make fun of someone that isn't even doing shhhiitt to you.
if you have a problem with mark then you have a problem with me and the rest of his friends bitchhh!
get a fkn life already stupiddd as s !

p.s. ily markieee...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Saucedo Loses By A Landslide 6 min ServicesTerminated 4
Eddie Lopez and Juanita Martinez 27 min Gloria E 1
Robert and Tony Dela Garza 33 min Border Bomers 2
Tony Rodriguez el loco 35 min Momo 3
Sheriff le paga a Ignacio (Nacho) Saucedo un su... (Aug '13) 52 min Secretary 6
Ruben ramos 54 min Mario 4
Juan Cuellar got fired from Del rio 1 hr neto 2
Any early election results? 1 hr Bowles Loses 17

Eagle Pass Jobs

More from around the web