Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23517 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Anonymous

Castroville, TX

#21940 Mar 7, 2014
goodbye I will remember the good times . always

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#21941 Mar 7, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you ever get tired of spamming message boards with useless garbage?. Get a real job and get a life.
Those are generated by a spam-bot dear.
You're complaining to the wind.
If it bothers you too much, you can file a report/complaint with top mods. They might remove the postings, but I think it hard for them to block unregistered grey boxers.
:-) Have a good night.

Location hidden

#21942 Mar 7, 2014
you always hate me wrote:
this is casey .... so yeah I want you to know ..... he lived with me for a year and I love him.... I never took any thing or any one away from you . he is the only man that I love ( glenn ross pulido) but It doesn't matter because he would rather be with you lady..... so you don't have to worry about killing me .... I just got home and no one is here .... I will kill myself for real this time. by the way I am pregnant but this isn't considered an abortion this is considered harassment because all of you people have pushed me this far. keep the bong glenn it was expensive. I love you and only you forever so like I said I will never have grey hair.... goodbye glenn I hope she is your everything all I ever did was try to help everyone but its ok I would rather dye a thousand deaths than live a life without love. and since there is no love this gun will do.
Hey, you girl,
don't make someone call 911 on you.
That is not the way to keep a lover.
Let's chat some,
Shall we?
I'll be here for another hour, till 12:45.
Come on sweetheart, I'll be your <3 sister tonight.
Pick up the keyboard.
i am

Castroville, TX

#21943 Mar 7, 2014
here ... don't call germany
i am

Castroville, TX

#21944 Mar 7, 2014
hurt but it will just scar... don't worry no one can see it... they never do
i am

Castroville, TX

#21945 Mar 7, 2014
cleaning up the blood.... wont be wearing shorts or going any where any more
i am

Castroville, TX

#21946 Mar 7, 2014
where is my real love when I need him ... besides son and no not the old man jj ............ the real one............... hes gone .... he has been for ever
i am

Castroville, TX

#21947 Mar 7, 2014
come over I need you my real one
i am

Castroville, TX

#21948 Mar 7, 2014
hes gone .......... I knew it
i am

Castroville, TX

#21949 Mar 7, 2014
oh well ..........
i am real ya know

Castroville, TX

#21950 Mar 7, 2014
yeah glenn * really had a good time treating me bad. he publicly trashed me world wide. he turned the real national treasure original oneill (arraigned sacred heart since 1991) into just another dead yes. god where are my real friends... W.ish the H.ell H.Ounds would teach him whats what and whos who........ oh well I am just another ugly girl with a big ass.......... and cuts .... yeah you really engaged angels death... thanks I will be wearing pants and long sleeves for at least a year.
i am real ya know

Castroville, TX

#21951 Mar 7, 2014
warren .. hellen.. curt... **cott.. bart... real zane ( I liked him he was very sweet ) oh well
i am real ya know

Castroville, TX

#21952 Mar 7, 2014
I love you guys... alpha and omega kingdom come. I am going to bed

Location hidden

#21953 Mar 7, 2014
i am real ya know wrote:
I love you guys... alpha and omega kingdom come. I am going to bed
Goodnight.
i am real ya know

Castroville, TX

#21954 Mar 7, 2014
Germany I truly treasure you always have I miss yall wish joyce n ruby were still alive then I would have some one to talk to... I could always talk to them... I know its odd but I hear them talk to me...
yep its me guys

Castroville, TX

#21955 Mar 7, 2014
I sure could usah vacation from this stupid spit...
yep its me guys

Castroville, TX

#21956 Mar 7, 2014
and the reason why I don't approach any one just in case you were wondering miss sand .... is because I know that one person is really trying to assassinate me. for what ever reason I don't really know.... this has been going on since 2006. I have had a murderer after me for 8 years.
yep its me guys

Castroville, TX

#21957 Mar 7, 2014
just so you realize the truth on why I didn't want to be uncovered.
yep its me guys

Castroville, TX

#21958 Mar 7, 2014
thanks for the heart hamster hugs I needed one... I lost mine tonight
yep its me guys

Castroville, TX

#21959 Mar 7, 2014
good night sleep tight .... talk to yall later lovely water folks... wherever you are Germany. I am safe and I am gonna go watch some cartoon network.... hope tom and jerrys on .... they don't talk just chase after one another.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cc Winn maverick coaches 4 min Game watcher 4
Chris Hiller vs Nacho Saucedo 10 min cheer up 26
$3 MILLION DOLLAR "MISTAKE" on Taxes 22 min 411EPTX 7
Our policemen should be commended 25 min Frank 3
Jose Garcia (Ramon) 27 min Sofia 1
Tony Chavez vs Mayor Ramsey (Oct '11) 1 hr Orale 7
10 Things to do in Eagle Pass, Tx (Aug '10) 1 hr CHALE 52

Eagle Pass Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance