Anonymous

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

corp.cernel major.... some ones coming up the back fourty get the guarded .... we have hell hounds
sam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Don't change it
IMHO

Texarkana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

I cannot make myself vote Democrat right now.
Swamp Fox

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

IMHO wrote:
Then buy a Tent, a sleeping bag, and get ready to lose everything you own....

Republicans and "Tea Party" Billionaires Attack Social Security

http://www.populistdaily.com/politics/republi...

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

fubar wrote:
<quoted text>I guess I missed out on a lot of your discussion but when I hear you say progressives are mean, wow. I rarely see more than one post at a time where you are not calling people names or using derogatory language.
No one owes you an apology and if you don't like what you read, why do you keep reading it? You are a hater and you are in no position to judge who is mean, who is nice or who is.
Anonymous

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

That's why you are supposed to stay to yourself. at least I know how to hunt and can live off of the land. ya know "ruffin" it.... city folk just caint do that ... huhu

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Progs are the dumbest and meanest bunch but the scary part is that they do vote. They turned the small rural farming community that I grew up in, into a cesspool. The number one
industry now is welfare.
Yep, I don't hear much about Vermont so I did a search and found this. Horrible.
http://www.libertyjuice.com/2013/09/03/libera...

Yes the liberals are hypocritical too usually trying to act as if they are kind people but have absolutely no conscious about killing unborn babies for the sake of convenience.

Now they are all so wild and excited because they want a woman to be elected who supports abortion after 20 weeks and abortion on demand so that makes her wonderful.

"Let's just tear it's arms and legs off and crush the skull so it can come out easily. But look how nice and kind I am. That's a personal decision. between me and my doctor."
Anonymous

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

woman that is sick.... the only "abortion that should ever occur" is an accidental miscarry .... and growssss cheese luise crush the skull.... grody brody
Anonymous

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

L. O. L. forever princess.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

IMHO wrote:
I see someone commented that the Republicans are trying to cut social security and that is a lie. If you read this, you will see that they did not call for that but Obama has taken a stance as if he may but is not going to do that either. It is just a way to get attention and blame things on the conservatives.

http://www.businessinsider.com/chained-cpi-so...

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
No one owes you an apology and if you don't like what you read, why do you keep reading it? You are a hater and you are in no position to judge who is mean, who is nice or who is.
correction last sentence: Who is not.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

supperstition mountain wrote:
woman that is sick.... the only "abortion that should ever occur" is an accidental miscarry .... and growssss cheese luise crush the skull.... grody brody
Yes that is sick but that is the truth of how it is done. The truth sounds too horrible to talk about but people need to talk about this because it is being over looked by many. It is real sick to do this to babies growing in the womb because someone would love them and there are many people wishing to adopt new babies and there are not enough of them.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

That's why you are supposed to stay to yourself. at least I know how to hunt and can live off of the land. ya know "ruffin" it.... city folk just caint do that ... huhu

Yes, that sounds real easy but easier said than done. We go ruffing it camping every late fall. Those camp fires don't keep you nice and snug like home. Then when the electric is gone, what about charging your cell unless you do it on your car batterie but that's not ruffing. What about the water if you are not camping but living that way? Then, you have to get more ammo when you run out after killing your game. Ruffing don't get it unless you are put in that situation as we all could have happen as an alternative to being killed. But it is not something anyone is going to do so easily.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

How many of you Democrats have heard of the Koch brothers? You know the one you always use when you have nothing left in an argument. Two brothers who have suppose to have done so much evil Now I ask: How many of you know that the Koch brothers are not Republicans? The Koch brothers have never been Republicans they are Libertarians.

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/01/koch-br...
The Real SJM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
I see someone commented that the Republicans are trying to cut social security and that is a lie. If you read this, you will see that they did not call for that but Obama has taken a stance as if he may but is not going to do that either. It is just a way to get attention and blame things on the conservatives.
http://www.businessinsider.com/chained-cpi-so...
Wendy's plan makes common sense to me. She simply advocates that we spend money to buy birth control pills for all women to keep them from getting knocked up. It’s unrealistic and even inhumane to think that girls won’t have sex. I had my first piece of ass at age 14 and couldn’t get enough after that. I began to look for any fanny I could to tap. If we don’t buy the pills for the girls, we’ll be stuck once she gets pregnant. In that scenario we either fork over hundred of dollars for an abortion or we have to fund the little bastard for the next 20 years through welfare, food stamps and Medicaid. So all you complainers need to wake up and smell the coffee – do you want to pay a few dollars for the birth control up front of hundreds of dollars to kill it after she gets pregnant or tens of thousands to pay for the kid through high school?
Anonymous

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

i don't use a phone, I don't need one. I have constant water, I don't use batteries, the only reason why I am on here is to find one woman... I DONT NEED ANYTHING. I don't even vote. I stay away from everything. I pack my own bullets, I never run out of ways to protect my family.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

Did you know that the unborn baby feels pain in the womb at about 8 weeks? What about that? In the womb an unborn baby is at it's highest risk of dying a terrible death of being mutilated. What a shame.
http://www.abortionfacts.com/facts/13

Now let's take a look at some babies killed by abortion at 20 weeks when the little one if fully formed..
http://clinicquotes.com/abortion-at-20-weeks-...

Can you imagine after 20 weeks? Can you justify this? Wendy Davis believes it is all fine to do this. Anyone who votes Democrat is voting for this. Maybe you know this and just maybe you do not know it.
Anonymous

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

that's how you get HIV .......... glad I am clean
Anonymous

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

I agree it shouldn't be done..... but what about a woman who has been raped or something? should she want that child? shouldn't she have the choice to keep that child or not.... if a woman really wants a baby she will have it. No man can force her to get an abortion.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

The Real SJM wrote:
<quoted text>
Wendy's plan makes common sense to me. She simply advocates that we spend money to buy birth control pills for all women to keep them from getting knocked up. It’s unrealistic and even inhumane to think that girls won’t have sex. I had my first piece of ass at age 14 and couldn’t get enough after that. I began to look for any fanny I could to tap. If we don’t buy the pills for the girls, we’ll be stuck once she gets pregnant. In that scenario we either fork over hundred of dollars for an abortion or we have to fund the little bastard for the next 20 years through welfare, food stamps and Medicaid. So all you complainers need to wake up and smell the coffee – do you want to pay a few dollars for the birth control up front of hundreds of dollars to kill it after she gets pregnant or tens of thousands to pay for the kid through high school?
You will not be able to stop the irresponsible women from getting pregnant unless you forcefed them the pills. It goes back to personal responsibility you either have that or you don't. Taking the pill will not work for lazy irresponsible people. An irresponsible girl/woman will get pregnant to have a baby for her baby daddy then when baby daddy doesn't appreciate her effort, she will go abort it.. I would rather see the baby born and adopted out to responsible people who would want the child and there are plenty. And we need those kids to grow up into a responsible adult for our economy. Wendy Davis's plan will do nothing but cause more abortions to suck up government funds. I did not even see something like this written about her plans. I went to her website and it showed to be incomplete. I think you are just rationalizing and making it up as you go along.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

92 Users are viewing the Eagle Pass Forum right now

Search the Eagle Pass Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ricky Hesles 6 min elnuevo 3
me estaba pensando 25 min elnuevo 5
FERMIN SANCHEZ married or single (Feb '11) 30 min licha 43
Rudy Bowles vs Ramon Ramirez 4 school board 33 min SavageLopez 9
pool builders 44 min pools 6
Sherry 55 min Guilty 3
Eddie Cortinas 1 hr eddie cortinas 17
Sentencia de Ceasar Flores y otros 7 hr Cesar Flores 7
•••