Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010?

Posted in the Eagle Pass Forum

Comments (Page 509)

Showing posts 10,161 - 10,180 of16,788
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
How long have you been on here? Have you followed this for a year? STFU dime store therapist. No, I do NOt Intend to force anyone to buy into anything. The truth stands on it's own. Accept it, like it, or NOT.
Your cure for racism has been written about and approved then?
Shown to be absolutely successful. THen STFU and beat on someone else with your hate and goo glob of love BS.
But I know that your cure for racism is to not cure it, so then why are we having discussions? And do you actually intend to have me stop replying to DI's posts? I might.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Now* Pls bugger off. I have nothing to prove to you here, and really don't want to discuss your opinions any furthe. If you have experiential knowledge, that is one thing. SOme dime store therapy approach you can Can regarding me.
I will simply sit back and watch you get told off by the Racist you so wish to embrace. Unless of course, you too are a white supremacist.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
I find your false assumptions and accusations (towards me) to be quite hateful, disguised in a glob of Fake Universal Love.
You live with genocides and the culture of yours taken, and listen with love as you hand hold the racists responsible. BuT DOn't expect ME to buy into your so called solution or compromise or whatever PC word you choose to call it. Cloaking of evil does not Good Make. Trying to figure out what makes a Racist BIgot as DI is not my concern. The end results, I have lived with. As far as I can tell, only true repentance changes the heart of one as evil as she. NOt fake Biblical DOctrine, not hand holding. The Truth will set Her free. ANd owning her part in it's acceptance. Not some loon on the www who wants to love her out of her racism. Does not work like that in reality. At least I have never seen it. Not please bugger off. I am not seeking your counsel or your approval. Capice?
What have I accused you of that offends you? And I would like to know what you mean when you say you have lived with the end results, not because I am arguing with you, but because I want you to talk about it. And my "people" are not a culture but we come from all cultures and are hated often for our... shall I say unnaturalness? That's what some would say.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
Now* Pls bugger off. I have nothing to prove to you here, and really don't want to discuss your opinions any furthe. If you have experiential knowledge, that is one thing. SOme dime store therapy approach you can Can regarding me.
I will simply sit back and watch you get told off by the Racist you so wish to embrace. Unless of course, you too are a white supremacist.
I don't care what DI says to me, I just wanted to have my input and ask questions. I am not proving to you anything either I suppose, what am I going to prove? I'm just going to keep replying to posts anyway if I want to.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't like Jews. I know they have created all the chit in this toilet.
But, I've just learned that the ten lost tribes are white. The bible tells jews not to hate their brothers. Jews bible says the same.
If whites are Jews brothers of Israel, why are they disobeying God and hating their brothers?
Cos, I'm trying to remove white guilt that really belongs to Jews while, Jews are calling me a liar. I'm not seated in my knowledge but, thus far, sounds like Jews are worse than I thought. They're supposed to be guiding us toward God and Israel but, instead, they cause us to sin and kill ourselves.
That's what I'm thinking. Your thoughts?
You are seated in complete gibberish. You just think you can continue to spout your lies as if any truth were in them. You can't say you know the Bible or love the Messiah and speak as you do. Y'shua was a Jew. Period. The end. NO scripture will back up your blasphemy. It is not me you need to worry about, but your Father, Satan. Who holds your soul above the fires of Hell.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
But, I've just learned that the ten lost tribes are white. The bible tells jews not to hate their brothers. Jews bible says the same.
If whites are Jews brothers of Israel, why are they disobeying God and hating their brothers?
Cos, I'm trying to remove white guilt that really belongs to Jews while, Jews are calling me a liar. I'm not seated in my knowledge but, thus far, sounds like Jews are worse than I thought. They're supposed to be guiding us toward God and Israel but, instead, they cause us to sin and kill ourselves.
Your walking a fine line here, dufus. NOt with me, but with the Creator of whom you know not. Nor do you know his WOrd, HIs Ways or his Truths. Much less do you know Messiah.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
You might thnk I'm racist but, I never condoned violence. Butch there, wants white people dead. I just want non-whites to leave.
Who's worse?
Lie some more there big butch. Your proof? As your posts will validate you embrace the Genocides of my Peoples, while attempting to put me in some Black class of which you think I will be offended and gives you free rain to vent your deep seated hate of Blacks. Well, guess what? Your obsession with Lies and Debasing others has already made you into the WItch you desire to be. ENjpy your lies, Mordecai. ANd I will not mourn your Blasphemous demise.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
You might thnk I'm racist but, I never condoned violence. Butch there, wants white people dead. I just want non-whites to leave.
Who's worse?
Well Hitler's Gal. It ain't your land to give away, keep or dictate about. There was a time we wanted all whites gone as well. Your History of Genocides and subjugation will come full circle onto ones like you. Cry A River Leech dog.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, you must think about me all the time.
You know why chimps always frown?
Cos, they know they will be black in a million years.
It is YOU that is obsessed. SO much so you have to make up lies about me constantly as the truth pounds your ass. LOL infant. Throw some more of your racist tantrums. It is SO amuzing to watch you give your self away. The witch on a stick shows herself every post. Fake Vet that you have been, fake Man, Hell, you got so many issues you could be on a Psych Couch for the rest of your miserable existance. Only you can't pay with your food stamps or Section 8 Vouchers. BOo HOO! Prejudice....white genocide.....Your wishes for other races has made you one paranoid freak. LOL as you reap as you have sown.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
But I know that your cure for racism is to not cure it, so then why are we having discussions? And do you actually intend to have me stop replying to DI's posts? I might.
You can discuss to your hearts content with her. Where you would assume I say otherwise is one reason I won't be responding to you.
You are not on board, and I am not gonna waste space to catch you up. You busted in here with no knowledge, but lots of opinions and thoughts. Go for it. You can figure it out as you go, but I am not gonna be trapped in your game play. Enjoy

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's worse?
ANy one with a working brain can see what a White Racist POS you are. ALso, any one that comprehends what they read, can tell that you are a pathological butch liar. One day a Vet, one day a man, then you claim to be female. Whatever, witch on a stick works for me.

You brag of "your whites" creating this civilization, and whine like a baby because you haven't been able to exterminate the Original Americans. Then you whine because you have no more black slaves to beat. SO, quite the mess your Superior WHite Ruling class has made,eh? Making little white babies like you work for what you can aquire. How that must hurt your entitled mindset. You are too stupid to see the irony of your own posts. ONe Sicko Freak you are. Get Real help.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Thoughts are that the Jews would call you a crazy nut. WHo other than your white Cult buys into this SHiTake soup?

Certainly NO Hebrew Scripture, which BTW, Is what the BIBLE IS, will support this blasphemy. The very Jews you hate kept the records. You are really a stupid dumb dyke. So far from God is your heart, a miracle must happen. But it won't until you are broken on the rock. More thoughts? Be fearful of God. Very Fearful in your case.
Thinking you are above God in your racism sounds very much like your Father, Lucifer, before His most glorious fall.
ENjoy!

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, it is a fine line. Do we accept the Jewish version, without question - or - do we seek the truth?
What if the Jews lied? Did you ever think of that?
I do not believe that a Just God would raise up men of God that would then lie, knowing the penalty. The problem here, as you continue to lie about me being black for example, is that your lies have not turned on you enough. They will.

You obvioulsy no nothing of Jewsih Customs, traditions, or Faith.
Did you ever think you should maybe research and read the Bible yourself instead of believing and accepting what your cult leader says.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

know* Nothing

??

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks are the seed of Cain, the devil. Calling me the devil, is just ignorant, on your part. Being that you are a spawn of the devil, I don't owe you anything. You are just here, like a banana peel, that I have to step around.
You don't like it? Who cares?
Your continuation of lies only validates you know not Messiah. You obviously embrace the teachings of your Father, the Devil himself. You continue to say these lies, yet never can back them with any evidence! You can continue to lie about this curse and use it to justify your Racism. But in the end, you fool no one. And you will have to answer to a HOLY and Righteous God. Hit on that.

You continue to lie, and lie, and lie. Your end comes. By your own hand even.
You think God likes Lies and blasphemy and gives you some special "Whites only" Heaven Card. You have a rude awakening ahead.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want to exterminate anyone. That's the differance between you and me.
You want to kill those who threaten you. I want to deport those who threaten me. But, blacks are more eager to kill than whites are. You're a murderer, I'm a deporter.
Looking at that, who's more civilized?
What is this Gibberish? Can you actually speak in a full sentence? Your lies holding your tongue? Deport away, with you going first. ANd take your welfare rats as well. I sicken of looking for foster homes for the abandoned.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, it is a fine line. Do we accept the Jewish version, without question - or - do we seek the truth?
What if it is your "babtist" leader who is the Liar? The flock follws suit. Is it the First Babtist, or the Second? Never have I seen one who claims to be a Baptist, not even capable of spelling the word.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, if you hate the Jews and call them Liars, would you embrace a Jewsih Messiah? Oh, that's right, you don't!. You change the Bible to read White when in fact it says JEWS are God's Chosen.
You show more and more how NON Christian you really are. Disguise it as you wish. I have read the Book. I know you're a Liar.
Your Father is the Father of Lies.
Think on that.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Nijoni, you have fallen into Damn invasions trap; and as bad as I hate to say it, you are sounding as ignorant as Di. Unless Di changes its ways, it is doomed to an eternity in Hell. The Jewish people are the choosen of God, and those who hate and attempt to discredit and destroy them are doomed. Damn invasion has a blind and unreasoning fear and hatred of all those who are different from it self. Evil people and racists come in all colors. Don't lower yourself to Dis level. Di you are lower than pathetic.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Texan wrote:
Nijoni, you have fallen into Damn invasions trap; and as bad as I hate to say it, you are sounding as ignorant as Di. Unless Di changes its ways, it is doomed to an eternity in Hell. The Jewish people are the choosen of God, and those who hate and attempt to discredit and destroy them are doomed. Damn invasion has a blind and unreasoning fear and hatred of all those who are different from it self. Evil people and racists come in all colors. Don't lower yourself to Dis level. Di you are lower than pathetic.
If you wish to be specific fine, I'll glady discuss. Your balnket statement only tells me otherwise.
Debunking her BS are ya? I sicken of her Lies and Deception and in general her skankyness. SO EXCUSE ME if I feel some Passion for the Truth(including of History). Especially of mine.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,161 - 10,180 of16,788
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

106 Users are viewing the Eagle Pass Forum right now

Search the Eagle Pass Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Swingers 1 min big guy 33
Juan Contreras 4 min Polo 1
Why are girls changin their last name to Vander... 5 min VanderpumpChicks 6
mark de vuelta con los zetas 12 min Huron 11
Snyder his daughter in all stars 17 min Ex softball parent 1
Pervert at lake 26 min Mexican Cowboy 4
Should immigrant children be sent back or be gi... 28 min Shonono 37
•••
•••