Maverick County Residents Hate Herrera

Maverick County Residents Hate Herrera

Posted in the Eagle Pass Forum

End His Reign

Sabinal, TX

#1 Jul 19, 2012
It's funny how many people want Sheriff H OUT!!!!
EP Hstorian

United States

#2 Jul 19, 2012
OUT!!! of Maverick County OUT!!! of our Lives, OUT!!! of our Kids that keep delivering drugs to them in Schools, OUT!!!! of our precints that keeps suppling Narcotics to the drug ministores to the Gansta mafia drug dealers, OUT!!!! of Maverick detention Center that have been the cause of a Multi millionaire RIP OFF! Maverick detention Center is BROKE! TOMAS HERRERA Needs to be in Jail for ALL his broken dishes permanently.
voteherrera2012

Eagle Pass, TX

#3 Jul 19, 2012
Sheriff Herrera has the momentum! Schmerber is now resorting to lies to save his floundering campaign! Sheriff H will crush Schmerber!

He Promised. He Delivered
Todos

Killeen, TX

#4 Jul 19, 2012
voteherrera2012 wrote:
Sheriff Herrera has the momentum! Schmerber is now resorting to lies to save his floundering campaign! Sheriff H will crush Schmerber!
He Promised. He Delivered
He delivered a department that he nearly bankrupts, gossip and coffee stains on his uniform, other than that he has done little but occupy space at the County Jail. Hows that for delivering?
yeah

Eagle Pass, TX

#5 Jul 19, 2012
Todos wrote:
<quoted text>
He delivered a department that he nearly bankrupts, gossip and coffee stains on his uniform, other than that he has done little but occupy space at the County Jail. Hows that for delivering?
Want more proof that Schmerber is a Judge Saucedo puppet? Look here at Saucedo butt licker "Mr. Temple" spreading more lies about Sheriff Herrera.

There's one thing Eagle Pass voters hate and thats puppets/Titeres. Just ask Alex Flores.
EP Hstorian

United States

#6 Jul 19, 2012
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
Want more proof that Schmerber is a Judge Saucedo puppet? Look here at Saucedo butt licker "Mr. Temple" spreading more lies about Sheriff Herrera.
There's one thing Eagle Pass voters hate and thats puppets/Titeres. Just ask Alex Flores.
And how about Rudy Heredia manipulation to Tomas Herrera?? He drives Tomas Herrera like a Slut bitch panties in and out of Maverick County detention Center and he covers for him and the rest of his comrades.
How about this post

Killeen, TX

#7 Jul 19, 2012
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
Want more proof that Schmerber is a Judge Saucedo puppet? Look here at Saucedo butt licker "Mr. Temple" spreading more lies about Sheriff Herrera.
There's one thing Eagle Pass voters hate and thats puppets/Titeres. Just ask Alex Flores.
You idiots still dont get it? Temple or San Antonio or Del Rio does not mean that is where we are from dumbass, it simply means that our internet service provider exists there. I live and post from Eagle Pass and it says Temple, how many others do you think there are that dont like Herrera, MANY. How ignorant are you? As far as the puppet thing goes, did you know that Herrera was Arandas puppet for many years? Of course you dont mention that between Herrera, Pereda and Aranda, they caused the debt that currently exists in our County. Its this kind of fiscal mis-management that makes me want to vote for someone other than Tom Turkey neck. He is an incompetent sheriff and he lead the bankruptcy of his department. Herrera was a puppet and he will find somebody to be a puppet for, hes already off to a good start by getting Flores the coaching job in exchange for helping him steal votes...puppet 101 taught by Herrera, Lopez and Flores, take notes everybody.
over

Eagle Pass, TX

#8 Jul 19, 2012
Down with Saucedo's dictatorship! No more titeres!
Eagle pass

United States

#9 Jul 19, 2012
No titeres no Scmberber no Saucedo!!
que tal

Dallas, TX

#10 Jul 19, 2012
Eagle pass wrote:
No titeres no Scmberber no Saucedo!!
Pinches hipocritas, herrera was a puppet with the puppet master aranda for many years, where were you culos back then? Ahora si no quierern titeres, puros ojetes los de herrera
lookie

Eagle Pass, TX

#11 Jul 19, 2012
que tal wrote:
<quoted text>
Pinches hipocritas, herrera was a puppet with the puppet master aranda for many years, where were you culos back then? Ahora si no quierern titeres, puros ojetes los de herrera
Looks like the Schmerbers are getting desperate. I guess they don't want to end like that other titere that got whipped by Maldonado.
lo que cuenta

Dallas, TX

#12 Jul 19, 2012
lookie wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like the Schmerbers are getting desperate. I guess they don't want to end like that other titere that got whipped by Maldonado.
Actually, truth be told, flores was not a good candidate. He wasnt vocal about all the corruption and mismanagement that occured in mr potato heads eliazs prct. Schmerber IS strong and has exposed a lot of herreras weaknesses. Herrera needs to start thinking of writing a blog like perez hilton, lets call it gossip by thomasa, i think it will be a hit.
lookie

Eagle Pass, TX

#13 Jul 19, 2012
Tom Schmerber hates gay people.
lo que cuenta

Dallas, TX

#14 Jul 19, 2012
He doesnt but tom doesnt make it easy to like them either...i see his deputies are off for the night and havent chimed in, guess theyre not getting paid by he County so they shut it down..cmon guys. Wheres your loyalty?
Deputy

Dallas, TX

#15 Jul 19, 2012
lo que cuenta wrote:
He doesnt but tom doesnt make it easy to like them either...i see his deputies are off for the night and havent chimed in, guess theyre not getting paid by he County so they shut it down..cmon guys. Wheres your loyalty?
Loyaty? So now we need to work for free? Tas pero bien pendejo. And the one to blame here is the County Judge Saucedo for cutting man power "deputies" at the Sheriff Dept.
lo que cuenta

Dallas, TX

#16 Jul 19, 2012
A si estupido? Herrera cant manage his funds worth a sht and you want to blame the judge? Estas pero bien pendejo, si te dan tanto dinero para que gastes y lo MALGASTAS? Apoco queda en la persona que te lo dio? No le heches la culpa al juez si este joto no supo ahorrar sus dineros...if theres no money in the bank, dont spend it dumbass!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cluster links 29 min Sebas long john 4
El Latino Gloria Hernandez/Kickapoo cartoon 30 min falda ajena 7
loud explosion just now (Nov '14) 33 min 2014 versus 2016 47
E.P.I.S.D WiFi Password?? (Jan '11) 1 hr Culero 70
Poncho "Do Nothing" Nevarez 1 hr goramsey 10
Mirror theif 1 hr Looney Tunes 5
Why do White men love mexican/hispanic women. (Apr '11) 1 hr The Truth 655
City Manager 2 hr Csnviewer 13
Chris Hiller vs Nacho Saucedo 4 hr ep 11
More rig accidents in Quemado, Eagle Pass / Mav... 4 hr Sexy 11
Carmen Ravenna vs Dr. Hector Alvarez 5 hr EP voter 9

Eagle Pass Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eagle Pass Mortgages