Carrizo full of prostitutes for oil f...

Carrizo full of prostitutes for oil field workers

Posted in the Eagle Pass Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
news

United States

#1 Feb 21, 2012
Who saw the news report on fox San Antonio about high number of prostitution in carrizo springs for the oil field workers! And also about several strip clubs they plan on opening there!
millionaire

Houston, TX

#2 Apr 1, 2012
thats just gross
How

United States

#3 Apr 1, 2012
How do we get them here to Eagle Pass??? Tired of waiting!
Spread the Wealth

Azle, TX

#4 Apr 1, 2012
Wow, maybe they will head this way to Eagle Pass. We need some excitement like that!!!!
yuup

United States

#7 Apr 2, 2012
sounds like someone else wants some if them oil workers money without having to work hard...if this continues, the workers wont be as efective being tired n drunk all time
Gosh

Azle, TX

#8 Apr 2, 2012
news wrote:
Who saw the news report on fox San Antonio about high number of prostitution in carrizo springs for the oil field workers! And also about several strip clubs they plan on opening there!
Gosh, some people have all the luck! Sounds like fun!!!!
Maybe Not

Azle, TX

#9 Apr 2, 2012
yuup wrote:
sounds like someone else wants some if them oil workers money without having to work hard...if this continues, the workers wont be as efective being tired n drunk all time
Maybe not, it's been proven that a little R&R can actually increase productivity! Btw, what do u mean someone else wants some of of oil workers money without having to work hard???? Prostitution is hard work.... Getting in all those strange positions and all!
yuup

United States

#10 Apr 2, 2012
Maybe Not wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe not, it's been proven that a little R&R can actually increase productivity! Btw, what do u mean someone else wants some of of oil workers money without having to work hard???? Prostitution is hard work.... Getting in all those strange positions and all!
prostitution is not that hard,plus they get to have fun for free..and im saying the pimps get to keep the money without doing much..
Tell Me How

United States

#11 Apr 2, 2012
So how can we get them to Eagle Pass???????? There's got to be a way!!!!!!
hard worker

Dallas, TX

#12 Jul 3, 2012
I like hookers
Ion

United States

#14 Jul 3, 2012
They are no longer call prostitutes that's low life. They are call social workers for the working class. . Know the difference . Doctors lawyers and law officials. Wow. Everyone with money is welcome.
Morena

United States

#16 Jul 4, 2012
Hey! I want some too where do I go in carrizo
Cool

United States

#17 Jul 4, 2012
Ill go also ---
Confused

Mermentau, LA

#19 Oct 23, 2012
My boyfriend works in Carrizo and told me that there is nothing out there. no bars. no strip clubs. No prostitudes. Should i be worried>
Awesome

United States

#20 Oct 24, 2012
news wrote:
Awesome! Love how supply and demand works!!!! But when can we get a "decent" strip club here in Eagle Pass???? Even in the county would be awesome!!!! Just need some way to keep out the rift-raft like from Seco Mines or Las Quintas.
La Flaca

Eagle Pass, TX

#21 Oct 24, 2012
Is Ruby Vargas one of them?
TGFP

United States

#22 Oct 24, 2012
Thank God for Prodtitutes!!!!!!!' It's the worlds oldest profession! Hey, it's a job!!!!! Better than these welfare MF'ers mooching off the system!!!!
why
#23 Oct 24, 2012
do you all need prostitutes when there are still quite a few decent chics out here in E.P.I would date an oil rig guy and no I'm not looking for money,I work for my money and all my expenses,just looking for love that's all.
baby

Del Rio, TX

#24 Oct 25, 2012
email me [email protected] looking for a good man
looking

United States

#25 Feb 17, 2013
Were are the prostitutes were do they hangout??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
EPISD rewards Hiller's company 41 min Wow 2
los hermanos Reta 54 min Jojo87 2
karolina la vieja de sleepy 1 hr Jess85 2
We need a good Chinese Restaurant in Eagle Pass 2 hr Answer 5
Schmerber refuses to crack down on illegals 5 hr Juan Jose 5
Eagle Pass Eagles versus United South Panthers 7 hr goeagles 3
Im a straight man but i want a man 12 hr The other EP El Paso 45

Eagle Pass Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance