Screw Bob Costas and His View on Guns...

Screw Bob Costas and His View on Guns !!!!!

Posted in the Eagle Pass Forum

Screw Him

San Antonio, TX

#1 Dec 5, 2012
So funny to hear this idiot try to justify why we should get rid of guns!!!! jajajajaj Totally cracks me up!!!!
.I.

Ballwin, MO

#2 Dec 5, 2012
Screw Him wrote:
So funny to hear this idiot try to justify why we should get rid of guns!!!! jajajajaj Totally cracks me up!!!!
Funny how that idiot has a better argument then you. Totally cracks me up.
WTF

Carrizo Springs, TX

#3 Dec 5, 2012
if the player had not owned a gun he would have gotten one anyway.
Vince

San Antonio, TX

#5 Dec 5, 2012
Actually, there is no argument! It's called the 2nd amendment! Now who's the idiot? Idiot! Everyone knows blacks are prone to violence! If he wouldn't have killed that ho with a gun, he would have stabbed her to death or beat her!!!!
.I.

Ballwin, MO

#6 Dec 5, 2012
Vince wrote:
Actually, there is no argument! It's called the 2nd amendment! Now who's the idiot? Idiot! Everyone knows blacks are prone to violence! If he wouldn't have killed that ho with a gun, he would have stabbed her to death or beat her!!!!
Lol. First that's what the argument is about the 2nd amendment either do away with it or stricter gun laws and licensing background checks. Second I agree if he's going to kill her he still would have and last if black are so violent why are almost all serial killers white?
Fred

San Antonio, TX

#7 Dec 5, 2012
[QUOTE who=".I."]<quoted text>
Lol. First that's what the argument is about the 2nd amendment either do away with it or stricter gun laws and licensing background checks. Second I agree if he's going to kill her he still would have and last if black are so violent why are almost all serial killers white?[/QUOTE]

Not sure if anyone knows why serial killers are more white, but as far as just ruthless killers who have a propensity for violence... the blacks take the cake!!! Check the stats. They love killing!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Cellphone service eagle pass. Sprint or Ve... (Dec '12) 52 min Multi user 6
Olga lira 55 min KLEC Comm 11
News Hundreds of bodies burned beyond recognition ar... (Feb '14) 1 hr meme4762 5
El dingooooo fight at baseball field 2 hr licha 2
You are not saved if you don't come to Roca Firme. 2 hr YoNoSe 23
Downtown Flea Markets & Flea Market Ordinance. 2 hr pulgamart 8
Best places to go fishing in eagle pass? 3 hr Your lifeguard 10
Cost per sq/ft for home construction if you sub... (Aug '13) Wed UrAnus 47
More from around the web

Eagle Pass People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]