Cali Girl

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Aug 15, 2012
I need an honest opinion on gyms in eagle pass. I have a membership with golds gym in California and love that they offer child care so I can get my workouts done and bring my kids along as well. I've tried doing research and no golds gym in EP :(.... Are there any good gyms out there? With child care available as well? Im going to hate to move to EP if there is no gym to workout at....
yep

Del Rio, TX

#2 Aug 15, 2012
Cali Girl wrote:
I need an honest opinion on gyms in eagle pass. I have a membership with golds gym in California and love that they offer child care so I can get my workouts done and bring my kids along as well. I've tried doing research and no golds gym in EP :(.... Are there any good gyms out there? With child care available as well? Im going to hate to move to EP if there is no gym to workout at....
There is one gym called the edge. No child care
Cali Girl

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Aug 15, 2012
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
There is one gym called the edge. No child care
Thanks!
hmm

San Antonio, TX

#4 Aug 15, 2012
There is a 24/7 gym on Bibb, across the street from Aarons (Aaaron is next to H-E-B, one of the two major food stores in Eagle Pass). The equipment is top notch and for a good monthly price but there is no child care services.

Dallas, TX

#5 Aug 15, 2012
I go to 24/7 fitness infront heb, 30 bux go n.e time
Cali Girl

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Aug 15, 2012
hmm wrote:
There is a 24/7 gym on Bibb, across the street from Aarons (Aaaron is next to H-E-B, one of the two major food stores in Eagle Pass). The equipment is top notch and for a good monthly price but there is no child care services.
Thank you!! Good to know I will have a gym I can workout in :)...never heard of those grocery stores in my life, thanks for the info!
Cali Girl

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Aug 15, 2012
member wrote:
I go to 24/7 fitness infront heb, 30 bux go n.e time
Sounds good! Thanks
ol yes

Dallas, TX

#8 Aug 15, 2012
I think the best gym in town is the gym on bibb, the 24/7, I think all the way alround beats the rest of the other gyms
Nike

Houston, TX

#9 Aug 28, 2012
Whats the name of the gym on bibb street?? Is it really 24/7?? How much do you pay a month.
eppd

Lithonia, GA

#10 Aug 29, 2012
Nike wrote:
Whats the name of the gym on bibb street?? Is it really 24/7?? How much do you pay a month.
it is a 24hr studio its never close if you are a member, I go at 3am in a lil bit before I go to work, I see people there at all times
Nike

Houston, TX

#11 Aug 29, 2012
eppd wrote:
<quoted text> it is a 24hr studio its never close if you are a member, I go at 3am in a lil bit before I go to work, I see people there at all times
How much is the membership??
sirol

Eagle Pass, TX

#12 Aug 29, 2012
they have a $30 plan n a $40 plan, both are 24/7 access..its nice gym

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charcoal Grill is officially coming back 1 hr juststating 17
Rosy Mendoza 2 hr Puts 4
Gay boys in junior high/high school (Oct '10) 3 hr Johnny 4
Lisa Warren (Jun '15) 4 hr Shadow 8
Eagle pass hookers 5 hr Interested 35
Rare Pokemon Go at Maverick Lake! 5 hr kim 7
Fort Duncan 6 hr Chismoso 3

Eagle Pass Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance