duelo dance tonight!!!
adf

Eagle Pass, TX

#1 Dec 28, 2012
are you ready??? what a way to end the year!!
Cajun

Lockhart, TX

#2 Dec 28, 2012
Cant wait to see all the crazy shit people wear. It's like they don't have mirrors at home. Lol
Ion

Crystal City, TX

#3 Dec 28, 2012
Cajun wrote:
Cant wait to see all the crazy shit people wear. It's like they don't have mirrors at home. Lol
i guess you'll be the one who would look like a model . Marciano (a). La unica persona con clase... Si como no.... Suato(a).
yolanda

United States

#4 Dec 29, 2012
Cajun wrote:
No Mamez Osea todos se visten bien emputados. Como el Juan G con el sombrero de zeta. Jajaja pinche baile naco enserio
pinche sombreros negros

Carrizo Springs, TX

#5 Dec 29, 2012
porque los mexicanos creien ke se ven bien buenotes con sombreros negros? se creen gringos?
yolanda

United States

#6 Dec 29, 2012
Y las viejas con los vestidos de club con chingos de brillantes Jaja todas estilo poyada. Sombreros negros bien chirulias los bueys! No sean mamones
chingatumadre

Eagle Pass, TX

#7 Dec 29, 2012
y tu ke traivas pinche naca !!!! I bet you are fat bitch that's just hating on chicks
yolanda

United States

#8 Dec 29, 2012
chingatumadre wrote:
y tu ke traivas pinche naca !!!! I bet you are fat bitch that's just hating on chicks
No pendejete soy la chula k me preguntaste a bailar y te dije NO por NACO!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Possible Courthouse/library plaza 3 min Yep 8
Top THIRST TRAP people on EP social media 6 min Nice 6
What's wrong with City Council 59 min Lmao 19
The End of the Tejano dream 1 hr troller 5
Sick & tired of seeing 1 hr troller 12
Eagle Pass to be featured on TX Bucket list sho... 1 hr Rancherita 1
Mayra de wal mart 2 hr Feli 11

Eagle Pass Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance