Next Last
Hey Arnold

United States

#1 Apr 6, 2012
Why do they have so much mess
Fuxkoff

United States

#2 Apr 6, 2012
Its not the workers who have/make mess es la jente que ase ese mugrero tu no piensas que si chingan a limpiar el mess que asen ay veses que limpian toda la noche y luege la riegan ustedes tirando todo al piso ellos limpian todos los dia ya ni la chingan ustedes con el basuredo que asen give them a break
Shumpter

Bedford, TX

#3 Apr 7, 2012
*** I'm surprised no one has fallen and got hurt and sued yet-yet.es sierto la riegan super gacho.
Ross,
SPS
Wowzers

United States

#4 Apr 7, 2012
If the management and staff were more organized, there wouldnt be so much mess. I hate having to wait forever to see something in the glass cases. They should put up another register for the people with few items. I like that they have good quality items for good prices, but I have the never ending line and the mess. I'm embarrassed to go I there.
Fuxkoff

United States

#5 Apr 7, 2012
Then dont f.cking go simple as that
Wowzers

United States

#6 Apr 7, 2012
You probably wOrk there you loser. Go go clean up, make sure everything is in order for when I get there. Thank you. You'll get your minimum wage check soon.
abvi

Eagle Pass, TX

#7 Apr 7, 2012
I have gone to other Ross stores and this one in Eagle Pass is the worst one
could it be we are in the Border
Shumpert

Bedford, TX

#8 Apr 7, 2012
abvi wrote:
I have gone to other Ross stores and this one in Eagle Pass is the worst one
could it be we are in the Border
Yep-I've seen them from across(u can tell) just throw stuff on floor that their not buying.Especially the shoe departments.I feel bad for the persons that try during the chaos keep some order.they should get kicked out if their seen doi g that
Ross Chaos,
Sir Preston Shumpert
question

United States

#9 Apr 8, 2012
Who is the new store manager,
Lulu

San Antonio, TX

#10 May 19, 2012
Lulu la de Games
Lacy

Fort Worth, TX

#11 May 20, 2012
!!!!!!I stopped going cus I'd come out wit a major headache. There's stuff everywhere. The lines to long and people shopping r rude. So good luck if u go to that store.!!!!!
lili

United States

#12 May 20, 2012
they should have more security on there
customer

United States

#13 Nov 27, 2012
Rude cashier's....especially the one at the mall entrance....has redish short hair and wears ghetto nails with s stiff neck.....she treats the customers Like crap....smile.....if you don't like your job....u shouldn't be a cashier
Valde

Houston, TX

#14 Nov 27, 2012
If its one thing about the people in eagle pass is they bitch and complain about everything. Almost every retail store gets bashed. Don't you losers have a life. It seems everything you ain't satisfied with you come post it on topix. Every Ross I've been to in San Antonio looks the same as the one here. Blame the people who frequent these places and just throw everything everywhere else.
customer

United States

#15 Nov 27, 2012
I'm not talking about mess....I'm talking about customer services. I have been to several Ross stores in different cities....no one is rude like this person....she treats customers like cattle. No one deserves to be treated like that.
ComeAtMeBro

San Antonio, TX

#16 Nov 28, 2012
Es la pinche gente de piedras que hace su mugrero, creen que los trabajadores no se chingan limpiando lo que dejan tirado como si nada. Es una tienda no la pinche pulga, levanten su mugrero o no lo hagan. Yo no trabajo ahi pero e trabajado en retail y me caga que la gente crea que somos sus pinches sirvientes.
friend

Houston, TX

#17 Nov 29, 2012
customer wrote:
Rude cashier's....especially the one at the mall entrance....has redish short hair and wears ghetto nails with s stiff neck.....she treats the customers Like crap....smile.....if you don't like your job....u shouldn't be a cashier
stiff neck????? are you serious? IF YOU ONLY KNEW WHY ITS SO CALLED "STIFF"!!! You have no idea! Do not judge someone... how mean! God Bless you and GOD FORBID you go through something she went through! I bet you're the rude customer.
Please

San Antonio, TX

#18 Nov 29, 2012
The store needs more floor space the one in del rio Looks neater due to floor plan. And yes we are to blame also we don't put things where they belong . But it's simple if you don't like it don't shop there.
eaglepass

Eagle Pass, TX

#19 Nov 30, 2012
Valde wrote:
If its one thing about the people in eagle pass is they bitch and complain about everything. Almost every retail store gets bashed. Don't you losers have a life. It seems everything you ain't satisfied with you come post it on topix. Every Ross I've been to in San Antonio looks the same as the one here. Blame the people who frequent these places and just throw everything everywhere else.
i will have to disagree with you, the ross stores in san antonio are nothing like here, they are all neat and in order. Its just here in eagle pass, that its so messy , its the people from mexico that grab so much stuff to buy and at the end they dont buy anything.
customer

Dallas, TX

#20 Nov 30, 2012
She is a very rude and dry person...she doesn't belong in that position.....people go threw things in life.....What she went through is her issue....customers don't have anything to do with that...that is her personal life....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
50-60yr old woman still getting knocked up? 3 min shaaduup 2
lost german shepherd 55 min velasquez 6
duelo tickets 1 hr client 1
Krystal botello 1 hr Dontknw 3
City Council Go See The Mess Bega Paving Made A... 1 hr Marcos 12
Mavericks loose again 2 hr topochico 8
AD buying out Channel 13 tv 2 hr Leo68 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eagle Pass Mortgages