First Prev
of 3
Next Last
txnadia

United States

#1 Dec 27, 2011
Is it true that this dear sweet girl has been killed in a car wreck the day after Christmas? I pray it isn't so.
is it

United States

#2 Dec 27, 2011
yes
txnadia

United States

#3 Dec 27, 2011
Oh I was so hoping it was a mistake. doesn't seem possible. Life is so darn short! She was a very nice girl and a good friend to my daughters at EPHS. I pray for her family and friends. I know Nicole will be missed.
Britney

Lewisville, TX

#4 Dec 27, 2011
Nicole was such a nice person and will be missed termendously
Shopaholic

Cedar Park, TX

#5 Dec 27, 2011
Does anyone know what happened?
jorge

San Antonio, TX

#6 Dec 27, 2011
Go onto mysanantonio.com for some details.
Prayers

United States

#7 Dec 27, 2011
Prayers for her family and the other vehicles family and let's not forget the other family was also from Eagle Pass, as faith would have it two EP families are in pain
So sad

Dallas, TX

#8 Dec 27, 2011
Hope the family recovers and condolences to the barber family
safety

San Antonio, TX

#9 Dec 27, 2011
That stretch of highway is so dangerous. I'm so sorry for the loss. Please pray for everyone affected by this tragedy.

Such a dangerous highway. Please slow down. Just because the speed limit is 70 doesn't mean it is safe to travel 70. It's a poorly lit, & narrow road with zero room for error.
sad

United States

#10 Dec 27, 2011
Why is it that god calls on good people? Is it fair to say that good people deserve to enjoy life until we get old. Life is really too short and hardly anyone lives it to the fullest. We forget what matters most and get caught up on things that really have no meaning or purpose. This could of very well been prevented if vehicles never existed. Do we stop and think that when we get in a vehicle and are going fast. We're actually a projectile and anything it impacts can cause dire consequences even death. I know the speed limit went up but we shouldn't drive that fast. There's no need to rush wherever we're going if we plan ahead and don't get caught up running late. Whatever the cause, we can't change the tragic accident that both families suffered. R.I.P. Nicole Barber. You didn't deserve to go so soon. But God has plans for you and he called upon your name to serve at his side. You will be missed but God's promise is we will all be with our past loved ones in the afterlife. Just as Jesus resurrected to be at his father's side so shall we. My condolences to the family for their tragic loss. And hope the other family also recovers as they have some who are critically injured.
Class 2010

Addison, TX

#11 Dec 27, 2011
God bless everybody. I just think if u drive smart and only focus on that when your driveing nothing will happen...
me tooo

United States

#12 Dec 27, 2011
who is sheoes she have a F'B ? What grade?
My Prays Be With Her Loved Ones!
praying

San Antonio, TX

#13 Dec 27, 2011
RIP Nicole<3 God knows why he decided to take you home so soon.

Everyone please pray for the other family involved. There were small children in the vehicle.God bless them all , i'll pray they make it through together <3
what

United States

#14 Dec 27, 2011
How old were these poor girls? RIP
CONTODORESPETO

United States

#15 Dec 27, 2011
Mis mas sentidas condolencias para la familia "Barber" por la gran perdida de su hija Nicole.. Que Dios la tenga en su Santa Gloria Y Dios le de pronta resignacion a sus padres ....Con todo respeto me atrevo agregar un dicho que mucha jente ya conose....(DESPACIO QUE VOY DE PRISA!!!!!!)... para todos los que aun tenemos la fortuna de tener una vida y aun asi no la apreciamos......
txnadia

United States

#16 Dec 27, 2011
Anyone know when funeral is?where? what funeral home?
unknown

Crystal City, TX

#17 Dec 27, 2011
what wrote:
How old were these poor girls? RIP
she was 18 she is in the class of 2011 Nikki RIP.
johnniep

Eagle Pass, TX

#18 Dec 28, 2011
My niece Nikki will be missed dearly...my wife Celeste and Nikki's cousins JJ and Jacob will always have her in our hearts. I am proud to had been part of Nicoles life and family and continue to be...God Bless the Cabrales Family... Sincere condolences from the Palomo Family
Mary Abundis

San Antonio, TX

#19 Dec 28, 2011
Shopaholic wrote:
Does anyone know what happened?
I arrived at the seen, and saw a horrific most crzy accident. Nicole lost control or something it was like watching a stunt movie. but so so true. There was nothin left of her car she was in the middle of a very smashed car. the images are still in my head seening her there lifeless. And nothing anyone could do. Nicole may you rest in peace... All are prayers are with your loved ones...GOD BLESS
johnniep

Eagle Pass, TX

#20 Dec 28, 2011
txnadia wrote:
Anyone know when funeral is?where? what funeral home?
Not yet...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eagle Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AD buying out Channel 13 tv 8 min Maybe 2
My fat fabulous life on tv. 13 min Betty 3
Jorge Ramos for President let's piss off Trumpy 56 min Para Mijares 20
EP Eagles football get embarrassed 48-21 1 hr Si si 19
Hermoso precioso bby 2 hr Erika 1
Fun and Engaging Workplaces 3 hr Joe 1
DOES ANYONE REMEMBER LOS VCG's. (Oct '09) 3 hr What 168
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eagle Pass Mortgages